PDA

View Full Version : Goodwillie on another assault charge?

Winston Ingram
22-06-2011, 09:25 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-13883757

This bloke seems to be on a one man mission to get himself imprisoned. This looks like his 3rd assault charge in as many years and that's not including his rape charge:confused:

NthCarolinaHibs
22-06-2011, 09:28 PM
He should fit in quite nicely , with that record, at the huns then :wink:

Hibercelona
22-06-2011, 09:34 PM
He should fit in quite nicely , with that record, at the huns then :wink:

:agree:

He hasn't quite made the grade for Hearts yet, but he isn't far off.

NthCarolinaHibs
22-06-2011, 09:36 PM

He hasn't quite made the grade for Hearts yet, but he isn't far off.The courts are kind of busy the now with yam players, so he'll opt for the huns..

givescotlandfreedom
22-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Ned twat, my money's on him being another player pissing his career away.

dhmf
22-06-2011, 10:28 PM
not suprised, i have seen this guy in a couple fights in the stirling area, class A idiot.

.Sean.
22-06-2011, 10:53 PM
I've mates at both Stirling Uni and Dundee Uni and they've seen him out and about and heard all about what he gets upto. Fights, you name it. Thinks he's Big Time.

He seems to be a complate and utter a fanny and is in no way, shape or form an athlete if there are truth in the rumours floating about Dundee and Stirling. A jail sentance waithing to happen.

GordonHFC
22-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Is this tit not from the Raploch Estate where dear old Mags the drug dealer came from ?

bigstu
23-06-2011, 11:33 AM
won't stop Potter from picking him for scotland though!

dhmf
23-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Is this tit not from the Raploch Estate where dear old Mags the drug dealer came from ?

He certainly is.

Pretty Boy
23-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Was out one night with another Dundee Utd player and had the misfortune to run into Goodwillie, absolute muppet.

The other player in question wasn't exactly complimentary about him either.

heretoday
23-06-2011, 04:04 PM
He must be a bit of an idiot to risk his career in this way.

Unless he fancies a life on the dole.

YehButNoBut
23-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Dundee utd in serious talks with Cardiff over them signing Goodwillie according to the BBC's Jim Spence.

truehibernian
23-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Was out one night with another Dundee Utd player and had the misfortune to run into Goodwillie, absolute muppet.

The other player in question wasn't exactly complimentary about him either.

Was that recently prettyboy.........I only ask because he was a bit of a fandan at a doo we were at pre Christmas at The Candy Bar. Scott Severin and some players there, along with said Goodwillie.

I would have been the one with my wallet firmly in my pocket, never to appear all night :greengrin Prices in there are criminal

Malthibby
23-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Wonder if a buying club would have a clause to cover the guy being detained at HR's pleasure?

Pretty Boy
23-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Was that recently prettyboy.........I only ask because he was a bit of a fandan at a doo we were at pre Christmas at The Candy Bar. Scott Severin and some players there, along with said Goodwillie.

I would have been the one with my wallet firmly in my pocket, never to appear all night :greengrin Prices in there are criminal

Just after Christmas.

Was at Fat Sams in Dundee. One of the guys at Dundee Utd is a mate of mine so was out with him, Goodwillie, Danny Swanson and a few other turned up later and most of them were sound, he was a total prick.

truehibernian
23-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Just after Christmas.

Was at Fat Sams in Dundee. One of the guys at Dundee Utd is a mate of mine so was out with him, Goodwillie, Danny Swanson and a few other turned up later and most of them were sound, he was a total prick.

They had a right good festive period then because they were out in Edinburgh too around that time. Severin seemed a really nice lad. Goodwillie scowled all night and one of the directors clearly hadn't seen tidy females before as his tongue could barely stay in his mouth.......salivating Dundonians aint pretty.

ScottB
23-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Whyte was spot on when he said he wouldn't pay £2million for him. I wouldn't pay squat for him, given the likelihood of him ending up in jail sooner or later.

Moron.

silverhibee
23-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Wonder if a buying club would have a clause to cover the guy being detained at HR's pleasure?

I am really amazed that there is any clubs showing an interest in this guy, a rape charge and now a serious assault as well, each one of these charges if found guilty will see this idiot go to jail for a long time with the previous he has.

Dashing Bob S
24-06-2011, 04:44 AM

He hasn't quite made the grade for Hearts yet, but he isn't far off.

A poor man's Craig Thomson. Tries hard, but just hasn't got what it takes to make the maximum security prisons.

Open prison and community service at best, and that's if he gets a good agent like Willie McKay.

Needs to transfer to a top low life club like Hearts and play amongst sex offenders, be coached by perverts and have 400,000 beast nonces cheering his every move from the stand's toilets if he's to really make the grade.