PDA

View Full Version : deluded HMFC muppet

linlithgowhibbie
22-06-2011, 11:27 AM
This has just been posted on Keechback, deluded doesnt even get close eh!!! Its about Calderwood leaving Hibs, claimed as a defo!

"Funny as ****!!

I reckon he got sick of Petrie forcing players on him. Mad-Rod's interference with bringing in duds like Gaz and Roadrunner has finally caught up with him.

It is about time that club grew a backbone and stood up to that dictator and took their club back. Now is not the time for them to bury their heads in the sand.

LAUGHING STOCK OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL! "

stoneyburn hibs
22-06-2011, 11:44 AM
This has just been posted on Keechback, deluded doesnt even get close eh!!! Its about Calderwood leaving Hibs, claimed as a defo!

"Funny as ****!!

I reckon he got sick of Petrie forcing players on him. Mad-Rod's interference with bringing in duds like Gaz and Roadrunner has finally caught up with him.

It is about time that club grew a backbone and stood up to that dictator and took their club back. Now is not the time for them to bury their heads in the sand.

A fine piece of ironic posting by another yam

Phil MaGlass
22-06-2011, 11:54 AM
It could have been posted by a Hibs fan?

Iain G
22-06-2011, 11:59 AM

Sure I read the very same on here earlier on today???

Camo
22-06-2011, 12:06 PM
A fine piece of ironic posting by another yam
To be fair it would be rather amusing if this was any sense of reasoning behind a proposed "through the grapevine" resignation of Calderwood.

I do think there is substance to the story of his proposed move to Forest. Although I don't see why you would move back to a club that you were hounded out of unless family or financial reasons.

We shall see.

Hibernian Verse
22-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Definitely posted by a Hibee, surely there's no Jambo that would actually post that.

EskbankHibby
22-06-2011, 12:14 PM

"Funny as ****!!

I understand the confusion as you have stumbled across that rarest of beasts - a jambo who understands irony.

aberhibsfc
22-06-2011, 12:23 PM

"Funny as ****!!

Is he describing his own club.

I'd rather have the signings he's dismissed than their attempt to work their way through the sex offenders list.

poolman
22-06-2011, 02:26 PM

"Funny as ****!!

Shall we ?

OK then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARBJvYiAPM

Mixu62
23-06-2011, 12:39 AM

"Funny as ****!!

The bit in bold makes me think it's an undercover Hibby. Anyone still got that pic of all the ostriche's in the away end?!:greengrin

Bostonhibby
23-06-2011, 08:58 AM
[/B]

Shall we ?

OK then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARBJvYiAPM

:thumbsup: Jeez, I'd forgotten,!

We really do have a lot to be thankful for!

Hibbyradge
23-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Ex-undercover Hibby. :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
24-06-2011, 08:56 AM
I understand the confusion as you have stumbled across that rarest of beasts - a jambo who understands irony.

I see what you did there. :greengrin

francobaresi
24-06-2011, 06:16 PM

my very thoughts...

frazeHFC
24-06-2011, 10:10 PM
HMFC - Laughing stock of world sport.