PDA

View Full Version : If............

sunshine1875
22-06-2011, 11:01 AM
.........CC resigns, do you think we could get our season ticket money back?

Did the info sent out to season ticket holders not say "every penny you spend on season tickets, I will spend on improving the playing staff" or something like that?

If so, I am not getting what I thought I would get when I purchased my season ticket! Ok, we may get someone who will spend that money better, but maybe not!

scott7_0(Prague)
22-06-2011, 11:03 AM

Did the info sent out to season ticket holders not say "every penny you spend on season tickets, I will spend on improving the playing staff" or something like that?

If so, I am not getting what I thought I would get when I purchased my season ticket! Ok, we may get someone who will spend that money better, but maybe not!

Aye just pop along to the ticket office, i am sure they will be very helpful and give you it back!!! :rolleyes:

Sean1875
22-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Probably more chance of Craig Thomson having a fetish for grannies than Petrie giving money back :greengrin

hibee92
22-06-2011, 11:04 AM
so you bought a season ticket only because CC said you would enhance the transfer budget?

what about buying it to, you know, watch and support hibs? :confused:

Woody1985
22-06-2011, 11:08 AM
:faf:

Albion Hibs
22-06-2011, 12:04 PM

Does that mean you would be willing to go back to the ticket office and pay MORE money for your season ticket in the event we signed a new manager that was deemed to be better?

That chat of Calderwood leaving is boring me and cant help but feel that all of this gossip will unsettle pre-season.

I wish that we would leave it alone until BOTH clubs come out and formally state they are in discussions with a view to doing something. Until then it is nothing more than "sources understand" which based on the articles and standard of some of the papers could just be people logging on to hibs.net or other equivelants.

silverhibee
22-06-2011, 12:45 PM
I got Calderwood with the No 2 on the back, :greengrin, wonder if they will change it if he leaves. :thumbsup:

marinello59
22-06-2011, 01:34 PM
I got Calderwood with the No 2 on the back, :greengrin, wonder if they will change it if he leaves. :thumbsup:

Petrie is ahead of you there. Jimmy Calderwood is on standby. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Went down to Ground Today, massive billboard poster on side of FF stand with CC, and the wording underneath "be a part of it".....

Unfortunate timing of all these rumours then:faf:

silverhibee
22-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Petrie is ahead of you there. Jimmy Calderwood is on standby. :greengrin

Petrie. Top Bloke, always thinking of his family. :thumbsup:

persevere1875
22-06-2011, 01:49 PM

If my mum had balls, would she be my dad ?? Dreary me :rolleyes:

HFC 0-7
22-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Does that mean you would be willing to go back to the ticket office and pay MORE money for your season ticket in the event we signed a new manager that was deemed to be better?

That chat of Calderwood leaving is boring me and cant help but feel that all of this gossip will unsettle pre-season.

I wish that we would leave it alone until BOTH clubs come out and formally state they are in discussions with a view to doing something. Until then it is nothing more than "sources understand" which based on the articles and standard of some of the papers could just be people logging on to hibs.net or other equivelants.

How will it un settle pre season? Not for the players, thats for sure. If they are in pre season training with Calderwood right now, then I am sure if this is all gossip, Calderwood has sat them all down and said 'Right, I am not going anywhere, some muppet on hibs.net posted a photo and said I am off to forest. Well its rubish, I met McLaren and its was about signing a player. Thats its, I can assure you I am not going anywhere. Right, first one to catch Ivan wins, last one gets 50 laps!,Edwin, your on shooting practice, ive seen the videos!

Albion Hibs
22-06-2011, 02:19 PM
How will it un settle pre season? Not for the players, thats for sure. If they are in pre season training with Calderwood right now, then I am sure if this is all gossip, Calderwood has sat them all down and said 'Right, I am not going anywhere, some muppet on hibs.net posted a photo and said I am off to forest. Well its rubish, I met McLaren and its was about signing a player. Thats its, I can assure you I am not going anywhere. Right, first one to catch Ivan wins, last one gets 50 laps!,Edwin, your on shooting practice, ive seen the videos!

Does that mean Hibs players are a totally different bread to hibs fans, afterall various statements have appeared saying that no approach has been made, no one has come out saying they want to go all for a guy who was sacked by the same club previously - yet there are still more than plenty on here have him as sitting with his bags packed and waiting to go!

HFC 0-7
22-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Does that mean Hibs players are a totally different bread to hibs fans, afterall various statements have appeared saying that no approach has been made, no one has come out saying they want to go all for a guy who was sacked by the same club previously - yet there are still more than plenty on here have him as sitting with his bags packed and waiting to go!

yes but the same people on here wouldnt be thinking he is going if he came out and said he wasnt going anywhere. My point is that they speak to the man just about every day. 'Boss, are you going to forest or what?' If he says definately not, they are assured, if he says dont know then its rightly mucking up pre season.

Gossip shouldnt mess up pre season for them as they can ask the man the question himself, something that would put this thread to bed if we could ask him.

erin go bragh
22-06-2011, 04:24 PM

Maybe you should change your user name to dark clouds ! :rolleyes: have a word with yoursel and cheer up ffs !
ggtth

bod
22-06-2011, 04:32 PM
if you want a refund on your season ticket ( for any reason ) you have to submit a letter & its discussed at the a board meeting.
I discovered this when i phoned up the ticket office & asked about a refund

Beefster
22-06-2011, 05:33 PM
if you want a refund on your season ticket ( for any reason ) you have to submit a letter & its discussed at the a board meeting.
I discovered this when i phoned up the ticket office & asked about a refund

If this is true, I can't believe that the Board individually authorises each individual ST refund request. They need to read the Wikipedia entry on 'Delegation'.