PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones

Mon Dieu4
20-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Did anyone watch this?. Best bit of TV I have seen in ages and if the wee chap doesn't win lots of awards then there is something wrong. :not worth

Wish HBO could make all the TV shows I watch.

McHibby
21-06-2011, 02:23 AM
I've only just started watching it, and the two episodes I've seen have been ace. My boyfriend has read the books, and says they've done a really job of adapting it.

Beefster
21-06-2011, 06:13 AM
I've got the series on the planner and was wondering about whether to keep it or not. Looks like I'll be keeping it then!

Hibs Class
21-06-2011, 06:51 AM
It's been excellent. Sky Atlantic has had some fairly ordinary programmes but also several that have been superb.

MyJo
21-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Been recording it on the sky+ box but never got round to watching it until a couple of weeks ago and i have to say its absolutely superb :agree: watched all the episodes apart from the last one which has been recorded but i cant wait to see what happens after the ending of the last episode which shocked me a bit :greengrin

Haymaker
21-06-2011, 10:58 PM
It is AWESOME! Have gone and bought all the books too. Brilliantly adapted, reading the book afterwards it is almost perfectly lifted.