PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day Back At Training

offshorehibby
20-06-2011, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Kw2WgFjfs&feature=uploademail

zlatan
20-06-2011, 04:33 PM
de Graff is back baby http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/fabian365/f365%20smilies/jerkbowdown.gif

Beefster
20-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Not a hill, sand dune or puking footballer in sight. If that wasn't disappointing enough, I spotted Hart trundling past at one point.

What was Steve McClaren doing there though?

At The Edge
20-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Not a hill, sand dune or puking footballer in sight. If that wasn't disappointing enough, I spotted Hart trundling past at one point.

What was Steve McClaren doing there though?

????Where did he he get this sudden burst of speed from???:greengrin

greenlex
20-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Ed looked tricky with the ball at his feet but he looks even slower than this time last year. O'Connor looked clumsy. Ivans lost a couple of yards of pace and O'Hanlon looks skinnier than I first thought. BRING ON THE CELTIC.:thumbsup:

roondheid
20-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Victor Palsson was a latecomer, saw him arriving back at the airport around 3pm.

Greentinted
20-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Maybe my perception is a bit skew-wiff but Garry O doesnae appear to be 'fat' as some have reported!

Westie1875
20-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Maybe my perception is a bit skew-wiff but Garry O doesnae appear to be 'fat' as some have reported!

First thing I thought when I saw that clip too, he is looking pretty slim IMO.

bob12345
20-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Great warm up for any youth coaches out there. Give the players the tools and the arena and let them express themselves. Wouldn't let it run at that tempo for too long though!

essexhibee
20-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Gary isn't looking as fat as he does in the interview which is positive....looked the size of small house in when sitting!! Horrible tattoos not hibs class :greengrin.

Jones28
20-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Excited for the new season already! :flag:
Mon the Hibeees!!!

Hibstrooper
20-06-2011, 06:22 PM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/fabian365/f365%20smilies/jerkbowdown.gif

:shocked::hide::faf::rotflmao:

fat freddy
20-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Horrible tattoos[/B] not hibs class :greengrin.

i agree but Hibs had no option but to sign him so that we could comply with the new uefa laws governing players with tattoos...under the new guidelines every club must have at least one 'fully sleeved' player...since we lost Fletcher we haven't fulfilled this criteria although we've managed to avoid a fine on the strength of Stacks upper body art....this law also explains why hearts signed Stevenson from Ayr Utd and Celtic signed the big huddie from scandanavia whose name i cant remember...

sahib
20-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Gary isn't looking as fat as he does in the interview which is positive....looked the size of small house in when sitting!! Horrible tattoos not hibs class :greengrin.

He looks a bit thick about the waist to me. That is how I remember all players over thirty looking like, when I was a lad. No six packs then! Half a dozen screw tops more like.

HibsMax
20-06-2011, 07:02 PM

Speaking purely for myself, I said that he looked like he had a little bit of a gut when he was giving the interview BUT I also said that it was probably related to his posture.

Looked fine in the YouTube video.

J-C
20-06-2011, 07:11 PM
TBH I can't remember Garry O ever being that thin, he was always a bit chunky, look at Wayne Rooney, built like a preverbial but fit.

Irish_Steve
20-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Jeepers Oh, if that`s GOC not looking fat, I wouldnt want to see him any heavier!
And why cant they dance in time to the music??

IanM
21-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Jeepers Oh, if that`s GOC not looking fat, I wouldnt want to see him any heavier!
:faf::faf::faf:

is the black guy Dicoh? from what i remember he never looked that toned last season?

CallumLaidlaw
21-06-2011, 07:47 AM
:faf::faf::faf:

is the black guy Dicoh? from what i remember he never looked that toned last season?

That's akpo!
Dickoh is away

TornadoHibby
21-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Ed looked tricky with the ball at his feet but he looks even slower than this time last year. O'Connor looked clumsy. Ivans lost a couple of yards of pace and O'Hanlon looks skinnier than I first thought. BRING ON THE CELTIC.:thumbsup:

Good man! :top marks

Get them all in before the "boo boys" come along later on! :wink: :greengrin

big-mo
21-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Worrying that there was only two keepers training in the background, we can not rely on the youth keeper for back-up given Stacks fitness history.

Good to see Mick McGee's benches keeping a watch on the lads.

Greentinted
21-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Speaking purely for myself, I said that he looked like he had a little bit of a gut when he was giving the interview BUT I also said that it was probably related to his posture.

My comment wasn't intended as having a pop at anyone. Apologies if it came across as such.

Hibiza
21-06-2011, 01:53 PM
i agree but Hibs had no option but to sign him so that we could comply with the new uefa laws governing players with tattoos...under the new guidelines every club must have at least one 'fully sleeved' player...since we lost Fletcher we haven't fulfilled this criteria although we've managed to avoid a fine on the strength of Stacks upper body art....this law also explains why hearts signed Stevenson from Ayr Utd and Celtic signed the big huddie from scandanavia whose name i cant remember...

nice one

Brebners Bookie
21-06-2011, 01:56 PM
pause the video at 3.20

Young guy in the background far right of the screen.

I think thats ryan brennan? looks quite like the pics of him on google.

wishful thinking? prepared to be corrected.:wink:

--------
21-06-2011, 02:04 PM

Bearing in mind the past few months he's had, he's looking not too bad for first day back. he always was a big guy; I'd just kinda like to see a wee bit of a waist on him - you know, a narrower bit somewhere around the middle.

he needs work, but then they all do. It's just the start of training....

BTW - who was the guy with the stopwatch? He looked very like CC and was wearing CC's shirt, but we all know that CC's away to Nottingham Forest....

oconnors_strip
21-06-2011, 06:07 PM
pause the video at 3.20

im sure that is lewis horner

HibeeMackenzie
21-06-2011, 06:18 PM
pause the video at 3.20

I'm sure that's Jordon Forster who was on the bench against Aberdeen

Hibernian Verse
21-06-2011, 07:14 PM
pause the video at 3.20

I'm sure I don't know who that is.