PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Smith

Gettin' Auld
20-06-2011, 02:24 PM
He could be heading off eastwards - A LONG way eastwards.
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Graeme-Smith-looks-east-for.6788109.jp

Lofarl
20-06-2011, 02:29 PM
After some of his performances he should end up in a Gulag.

Mark79
20-06-2011, 02:30 PM
They will soon get Sikh of him.

Beefster
20-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Good to see that, despite not playing and then being released, Smith still has good things to say about Calderwood. He's not the first released player to say that either.

brog
20-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I think he's probably the worst keeper I've ever seen at ER & we've had some shockers in recent years. However, as with ( nearly ) all players who represented us I wish him well in his future. Azerbaijan's an interesting country, most of the men look like Borat, whereas in Kazakhstan, Borat's supposed home, they look nothing like him.
The national stadium in Baku is named after the "Russian" linesman who gave Geoff Hurst's goal so the Azeri's have always had a soft spot for people with sight difficulties, GS should do fine!

(((Fergus)))
20-06-2011, 03:46 PM
I think he's probably the worst keeper I've ever seen at ER & we've had some shockers in recent years. However, as with ( nearly ) all players who represented us I wish him well in his future. Azerbaijan's an interesting country, most of the men look like Borat, whereas in Kazakhstan, Borat's supposed home, they look nothing like him.
The national stadium in Baku is named after the "Russian" linesman who gave Geoff Hurst's goal so the Azeri's have always had a soft spot for people with sight difficulties, GS should do fine!

He should also do quite well financially, should he not?

(OT but just seen that Ruud Gullit was sacked as boss of Terek Grozny, a club owned by the highly dubious President AKA Capo dei Capo of Chechnya. I would not like to incur his displeasure.)

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Still not far enough away for me.

AlbertK86
20-06-2011, 04:41 PM
send them the 6-6 video and he'll never get there.

worst goalkeeping performance i have ever seen in my life and being a Hibby that's saying something !!!

Mind you Yogi should have subbed him after the 4th if not before

essexhibee
20-06-2011, 05:05 PM
send them the 6-6 video and he'll never get there.

worst goalkeeping performance i have ever seen in my life and being a Hibby that's saying something !!!

Mind you Yogi should have subbed him after the 4th if not before
:agree::agree:

HibeeMG
20-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Although I agree that he is a terrible goalkeeper, the worst Hibs keeper will was, and whilst I have breath in my body, will always be.... Zibby the Clown!