PDA

View Full Version : NHC Engerlund u21's

thebakerboy
19-06-2011, 08:37 PM
What a shame the much vaunted Engerlund u21's are beaten and knocked out of euros:wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-06-2011, 08:45 PM
If you listened to that twat Tyler part of the reason for England looking to be going out was something to do with the town where the game was played having a good womens handball team.
Either that or the teams in the best league in the world play too many games!

whereswallace?
19-06-2011, 08:45 PM
What a shame the much vaunted Engerlund u21's are beaten and knocked out of euros:wink:

Superb, what a way to go! The pressure on these young guys is unbelievable, no wonder they under acheive so much. The players are massively over hyped and over priced, look at the prices Jones and Henderson have went for, its crazy money for average players.

MWHIBBIES
19-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Goals in 89th and 90th minutes to beat them :faf:

hibee92
19-06-2011, 08:47 PM
:na na:

TRC
19-06-2011, 08:51 PM
We shouldn't laugh but:faf::faf::bye:

nonshinyfinish
19-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Vital experience that will stand the next generation in good stead when they're being punted out in the quarter finals of senior tournaments.

lucky
19-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Thought they were unlucky. Some decent players but Henderson is never worth £20m

scott7_0(Prague)
19-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Cesi Cesi Cesi.

Kdo neskace neni cech, hop, hop, hop

ScottB
19-06-2011, 09:53 PM
After all that crap about risking burning Wilshire out playing the tournament as well haha

heretoday
19-06-2011, 09:54 PM
So is that the football season finally over then?

PeterboroHibee
19-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Enjoyed seeing them get put out after all the hype surrounding them before hand. All the 'pundits' were basically making out like the only team who could give England problems would be Spain, and that they would most likely draw each other in the final :rolleyes:.

I do quite like the group of players, some very good young players in there, but the pressure put on them is crazy. Also think Pearces tactics were a bit strange, they seemed to struggle at times with creativity from midfield.

MWHIBBIES
19-06-2011, 10:18 PM
The Copa America starts in two weeks.

Wotherspiniesta
19-06-2011, 10:25 PM
They have some decent players. Walker looks good and Sinclair could be a handful.

But players like Muamba, Henderson, Rose, Mancienne and Sturridge.... pish.

--------
19-06-2011, 10:31 PM

Not quite - there are still a couple or three games still to play in the Euro U-21s, but they don't really count as the Engerlundischerkinderfussball Eleven have been knocked out.

And after Tyler explained so clearly how difficult it was going to be for the Czechs to come back into the game having "set their stall out to stop England from scoring".

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-06-2011, 10:32 PM
The Copa America starts in two weeks.

CONCACAF Gold Cup being played just now.
Coverage on Eurosport.

Danderhall Hibs
19-06-2011, 10:37 PM
After all that crap about risking burning Wilshire out playing the tournament as well haha

Wilshire didn't go, neither did Carroll. There are guys in the Swiss and Spanish teams that play for the 1st team so I don't see why England have to be different - they're giving themselves a disadvantage.

MWHIBBIES
19-06-2011, 10:58 PM
They have some decent players. Walker looks good and Sinclair could be a handful.

But players like Muamba, Henderson, Rose, Mancienne and Sturridge.... pish.Agree with the rest but Sturridge got 8 goals in 11 games on loan at Bolton last season which is hardly pish IMO.

hibeemikey21
19-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Superb, what a way to go! The pressure on these young guys is unbelievable, no wonder they under acheive so much. The players are massively over hyped and over priced, look at the prices Jones and Henderson have went for, its crazy money for average players.

Totally agree RE Henderson. How many senior International sides, let alone u-21's would be able/willing to sub a £20 million player for an Arsenal reserve when they are in need of a goal. He is such a nothing footballer, really cannot understand the hype.

From what I have seen of Jones though, I reckon he is a sound investment. £15 mil is obviously crazy money, but in todays' football market, he will be worth twice as much in a few years if he keeps progressing.

hibeemikey21
19-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Agree with the rest but Sturridge got 8 goals in 11 games on loan at Bolton last season which is hardly pish IMO.

:agree:

If I was offered Sturridge and Welbeck as the Scotland strike partnership for the next decade, I would bite your hand off. (obviously a hypothetical scenario, but they are both very good players)

Wotherspiniesta
19-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Agree with the rest but Sturridge got 8 goals in 11 games on loan at Bolton last season which is hardly pish IMO.

Fair enough.

I think he'll turn out to be pretty rubbish though.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Pearce's usual engerlund excuses all there last night "the ball hit a bobble" for the first goal then a breakaway for the second goal...yeah Stu it's called scoring more goals than your team...glad they are out, as usual they had it won before they even kicked a ball...:na na:

JimBHibees
20-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Thought England deserved to go out on what I saw of the tournament thought they had no flair at all and Spain should have horsed them in the first game.

Broken Gnome
20-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Having seen all of England's games and a fair percentage of the others, can safely say they were the dullest 270 minutes of supposedly good football I've seen in a long time. They were bloody awful, no craft or intelligence, completely inability to work through any attribute other than strength or power. Which is all very well in defence, given Jones and Smalling looked great, but beyond that they are average to good players who play in a style that's antique compared to the other sides. Rotten and deservedly out. Scotland played more football against Iceland than England did in any of those games.

Gettin' Auld
20-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Cesi Cesi Cesi.

Kdo neskace neni cech, hop, hop, hop
That's easy for you to say!!

:wink: