PDA

View Full Version : Hibs target sign's for Real

H18sry
19-06-2011, 09:33 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13738288.stm And stuffs the huns into the bargain

3pm
19-06-2011, 09:46 AM
We were never in for him. There were no poor quality photos to back this up.

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Last reported comment was about the lure of the champions league was drawing him to Ibrox. 17th place finish in La Liga would suggest it could be a while before he sees that with Mallorca.

moredun
19-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Last reported comment was about the lure of the champions league was drawing him to Ibrox. 17th place finish in La Liga would suggest it could be a while before he sees that with Mallorca.

The weegie meedja, they don't make up stories to suit themselves regarding their biggotted heroes, do they??????????

Well what will sally do now, i am sure the papers will do the damage and help sell the players to ibrox, with lies and more lies.

Rangers or 17th team in Spain:faf::faf:

That is so obvious, champions league with the great bigotted side in the fantastic city of Glesga, or a tesam in the relegation doghouse of Spain?

Show me the way to Spain:faf:

Aye the huns have some pulling power

hibeedonald
19-06-2011, 11:14 AM
The weegie meedja, they don't make up stories to suit themselves regarding their biggotted heroes, do they??????????

Well what will sally do now, i am sure the papers will do the damage and help sell the players to ibrox, with lies and more lies.

Rangers or 17th team in Spain:faf::faf:

That is so obvious, champions league with the great bigotted side in the fantastic city of Glesga, or a tesam in the relegation doghouse of Spain?

Show me the way to Spain:faf:

Aye the huns have some pulling power

:agree: play against messi... or play against laugherty

Beefster
19-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Hibs being in for this guy is as likely as us making enquiries about Andreas Iniesta's availability last week.

H18sry
19-06-2011, 12:33 PM
:agree: play against messi... or play against laugherty

Would he not be playing with Laugherty :wink:

Brebners Bookie
19-06-2011, 07:50 PM
This definitely vindicates hibs' quiet approach to signings. theyve been made to look like right mugs by givin it big licks about them signing him only to have perennial relegation strugglers in spain beat them to it.

:flag:

joe breezy
20-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Rainy Glasgow or sunny Mallorca, if I was from Israel I know which I'd rather live in

Hibernia Na Eir
20-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Rainy Glasgow or sunny Mallorca, if I was from Israel I know which I'd rather live in

israel is possibly sunnier and hotter than mallorca

coco22
20-06-2011, 09:39 PM
they were happy when signing diouf
and a couple of duds frae doon sooth
'there was just nae way!'
said big Israeli
'why have govan, when i can have magaluf...,
:na na: