PDA

View Full Version : Best of the rest betting

bingo70
18-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Anyone know what odds i'm likely to get on Hibs finishin 3rd next season?

Before anyone says it this isn't me getting carried away after the signing of O'Connor as i said all throughout the second half of last season i fancied us to do well next season, i felt that CC was experimenting quite a lot as he knew his hands were tied a bit with the squad he had at his disposal, i also think the type of squad he's likely to build will do well as he appears to be trying to build quite a physical side which i think is the way to be successfull in the SPL, that combined with Utd and motherwell being weaker and although Hearts are likely to be strong again it's pretty rare these days for teams to finish 3rd in consecutive seasons for some reason so i think we've got a decent chance of doing well.

I'm fully aware of how bad we were last season so i wouldn't put a lot on it but if the odds are decent i think it might be worth a wee punt.

Killiehibbie
18-06-2011, 11:08 AM
10/1 Stan James and Coral.

bingo70
18-06-2011, 11:24 AM
10/1 Stan James and Coral.

Cheers, only got accounts with paddy power and bet 365 so might have to open one with either of them, would like to get in there asap as if CC gets his 'exciting' targets those odds might come down pretty sharpish.