PDA

View Full Version : betting sites

just_joe
18-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Looking to sign up to a betting site. What's the best one? heard good things about bet365 but would like more opinions. Im not keen on ladbrokes as my friend had alot of problems with them.

Saorsa
18-06-2011, 08:08 AM
365 is the site I mainly use. I would agree with your friend about Ladbrokes, I started on line betting with them but had problems too so ditched the account.

just_joe
18-06-2011, 08:35 AM
thanks mate ill give bet365 a bash. looking to have a wee bet on royal ascot today :thumbsup:

H18sry
18-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Check out free bets http://www.freebets.co.uk/ to see who are giving you the best free offers

Killiehibbie
18-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Use odds comparison sites such as oddsckecker, easyodds, bestbetting, etc to find the best price available for your selection. Open as many accounts as you can taking full advantage of the free bets the bookies give you, a good way to build up a betting bank. Be disciplined in your gambling and good luck.

Pretty Boy
18-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Looking to sign up to a betting site. What's the best one? heard good things about bet365 but would like more opinions. Im not keen on ladbrokes as my friend had alot of problems with them.

Register with a few, most will do a free bet or 'no risk' bet as an introductory offer. Use these and then decide which one you like best. Most of the ones you don't use will send you offers and wahtever to try and tempt you back as well so it's worth taking the time to sign up with a few different ones.

HibbyAndy
19-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Register with a few, most will do a free bet or 'no risk' bet as an introductory offer. Use these and then decide which one you like best. Most of the ones you don't use will send you offers and wahtever to try and tempt you back as well so it's worth taking the time to sign up with a few different ones.

Agreed.