PDA

View Full Version : We r Hibernian fc.....

SouthamptonHibs
17-06-2011, 12:30 AM
whoooppeee some transfer news before 31st of Aug! last years team was gash we've now signed Sproule and Gazza, i'm hopeful for next season Calder's is going in the right direction.......we need at least another 4 or 5 proper signings to make a decent team..we play in a proffesional league there is no way we can go into a league wi Towell, halon, stephens and booth at the back thats an under 21 type team... (if towell signs) ps Hart is slower than me hopefully he's off...
come on Petrie you've started now hope you've got a taste oh splashing some cash...lets get Brown, Thomson, Whittaker, Deeks and Caldwell signed up...2006 re-union "living the dream" i also hear kenny M is unahppy in Turkey...a few quid spent here would win us the cup come on Rodders u no it makes sense:greengrin
:hnet:

SouthamptonHibs
17-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Here is a question for us Hibees! Who should be punted out the current squad to make room for the 20 players calderwood wants...?
I think at least 5 of them should go....not people bashing as he's been a decent lad but how did stevenson get signed on?..why did Welsh get signed on? how is D grafff **** get back? there's some guys we need to boot out to free up the cash!

Ps this ain't a bashing thread..10 out oh 10 for bringing sproule and o'connor back hail hail

heretoday
17-06-2011, 07:37 AM
We've signed Gazza?

Nurse, NURSE!!! The elephant tranquiliser and be quick about it!

Steve20
17-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Still think we need a right back, 2 centre halves, a midfielder and a striker. However, Calderwood wanting to go with a smaller squad means that we probably won't get them all.

dangermouse
17-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Here is a question for us Hibees! Who should be punted out the current squad to make room for the 20 players calderwood wants...?
I think at least 5 of them should go....not people bashing as he's been a decent lad but how did stevenson get signed on?..why did Welsh get signed on? how is D grafff **** get back? there's some guys we need to boot out to free up the cash!

Ps this ain't a bashing thread..10 out oh 10 for bringing sproule and o'connor back hail hail

Stevenson will be a good squad player that can cover a number of positions and won't be on much.

De Graff is under contract as is Hart

Welsh, if you listen to CC's interview, is being given a chance due to his recent injury problems and the fact he impressed when out on loan.