PDA

View Full Version : David crawford(goalkeeper)??

leeds_hibby
16-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Who is he?? just appeared on player profiles is he new?

Diclonius
16-06-2011, 04:41 PM
He's a midfielder. Another **** up by the official site.

leeds_hibby
16-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh i see!

just saw that there was two david crawfords listed, i thought id missed something.

BEEJ
16-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Oh i see!

just saw that there was two david crawfords listed, i thought id missed something.
As you will know, our David Crawford (the midfielder) was on loan at Ayr United for the last few months of last season.

Also in the squad at Ayr United at that time was a goal-keeper called ... David Crawford! :wink: This one is 26 years old, 6ft 2ins and 12 stones - difficult to confuse the two.

So someone dealing with Hibs official website has copied over from the Ayr United site the details of the wrong David Crawford. Then they have corrected this error by putting in an entry for David Crawford, the midfielder - our man.

But the first entry under keepers has not been removed. Maybe he's a signing target now that Divis is away. :greengrin

Anyway, now we apparently have two David Crawfords in the first team squad. Cue the song:

:singing:
Two David Crawfords,
There's only two David Crawfords,
Two David Craaaawwwfords,
There's only two David Crawfords.

oconnors_strip
16-06-2011, 07:45 PM
As you will know, our David Crawford (the midfielder) was on loan at Ayr United for the last few months of last season.

Also in the squad at Ayr United at that time was a goal-keeper called ... David Crawford! :wink: This one is 26 years old, 6ft 2ins and 12 stones - difficult to confuse the two.

So someone dealing with Hibs official website has copied over from the Ayr United site the details of the wrong David Crawford. Then they have corrected this error by putting in an entry for David Crawford, the midfielder - our man.

But the first entry under keepers has not been removed. Maybe he's a signing target now that Divis is away. :greengrin

Anyway, now we apparently have two David Crawfords in the first team squad. Cue the song:

Two David Crawfords,

the real david crawford is apparently 26 aswell:rolleyes:

along with other incorrect date of births for many players. :brickwall

Bayern Bru
17-06-2011, 02:08 PM
the real david crawford is apparently 26 aswell:rolleyes:

along with other incorrect date of births for many players. :brickwall

Wasn't that Larry Kingston's argument?

Anyway, for a 48 year old, Sodje is some player.

--------
18-06-2011, 11:15 AM

Two David Crawfords,

Maybe we've signed David Crawford Mk.2 to replace Divot?

R'Albin
18-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Doesnt Facebook also get the ages of people wrong? Well thats Craig Thompson's excuse anyway :greengrin

--------
18-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Doesnt Facebook also get the ages of people wrong? Well thats Craig Thompson's excuse anyway :greengrin

So does Hibs.net.

I'm really 127, and when the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup, I was there....