PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal June Update

StevieC
16-06-2011, 12:38 PM
The latest Dnipro Appeal Update is now up on the Dnipro Kids Website (http://www.dniprokids.com)

There are quite a few recent activities featured in the update so it's well worth giving up a few minutes of your time for a shifty.

The Latest Updates can be viewed in the News section HERE (http://www.dniprokids.com/news.php?id=55)

And the FULL COLOUR PDF version (including photos) can be viewed HERE (http://www.dniprokids.com/UpdateJune11part1.pdf)

:agree:

NeilOrrSquareBa
16-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Thanks Steve for posting this now.
At a time when the vast majority of us are anxious about the possible signings Hibs will make for next season, arguing over pedantic points and looking to score points off each other based on our different levels of knowledge and intelligence it is heart warming, for me at least to read another chapter in your unceasing efforts to make a difference to the lives of children thousands of miles away whom you came upon by chance on a football away trip.

Well done you and all who sail with you. I am humbled every time I read your updates. I am heartened by the results your efforts make. I am not naive enough to think you have solved these problems these kids face in life. Some of them are orphans and some of them are sick, some I suppose are both. But what you have done is exceptional. You sir deserve a medal more than [IMHO] people like Bruce Forsyth or the England Cricket Captain for sure!

Stick in and keep making a difference. I know your reward is seeing a kid with not a lot to look forward to experience something that lightens their load, even if only for a little while!

A humble Hibby
:aok:

StevieC
16-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Thanks Steve for posting this now.
At a time when the vast majority of us are anxious about the possible signings Hibs will make for next season, arguing over pedantic points and looking to score points off each other based on our different levels of knowledge and intelligence it is heart warming, for me at least to read another chapter in your unceasing efforts to make a difference to the lives of children thousands of miles away whom you came upon by chance on a football away trip.

Well done you and all who sail with you. I am humbled every time I read your updates. I am heartened by the results your efforts make. I am not naive enough to think you have solved these problems these kids face in life. Some of them are orphans and some of them are sick, some I suppose are both. But what you have done is exceptional. You sir deserve a medal more than [IMHO] people like Bruce Forsyth or the England Cricket Captain for sure!

Stick in and keep making a difference. I know your reward is seeing a kid with not a lot to look forward to experience something that lightens their load, even if only for a little while!

A humble Hibby
:aok:

What an excellent post, and thanks for your words of support.

Don't dis' Brucie though, the mans a legend. :greengrin

jabis
16-06-2011, 09:47 PM
sterling work :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Don't dis' Brucie though, the mans a legend. :greengrin

I wish thats all he was! More like a dinosaur now.
Keep up the good work otherwise tho!