PDA

View Full Version : NHC See Bon Jovi Live at Murrayfield fo£25 normally £50

H18sry
16-06-2011, 08:31 AM
See Bon Jovi performing live in Edinburgh for just £25 (tickets worth £50)

Sing along to hits like "Livin' on A Prayer" and "Blaze of Glory"

Be among the first to rock along to their new tracks

Bon Jovi has sold over 120 million records worldwide

Concert takes place on Wednesday, 22 June at Murrayfield Stadium
The Deal

In a career spanning almost 30 years, Bon Jovi have earned themselves a legion of over 34 million fans worldwide and amassed a string of hit anthems. For just £25, see this legendary band performing their greatest songs live in Edinburgh.

On Wednesday, 22 June, Bon Jovi will be taking to the stage at Murrayfield Stadium as part of their world tour to belt out classics like "Livin' on A Prayer", "You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Always", as well as new material from their latest album.

Nab seats worth £50 for half price with this brilliant offer -- buy a bunch of vouchers for a fun night out with your friends, or treat your dad for a memorable Father's Day gift!

How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of the page to purchase your voucher(s) at the offer price, then hand the voucher(s) in at the box office to receive your ticket(s). Details of how and when you can pick up your tickets are on the voucher. If you are buying more than one ticket, please use the same name on all vouchers to try and ensure seating is allocated together. Please note that this is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date.

The Small Print

Valid on 22 June 2011. Voucher(s) must be exchanged at the box office to receive your ticket(s). Details of how and when you can pick up your tickets are on the voucher. For group bookings, please use the same name on all vouchers to try and ensure seating is allocated together. This is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date. Excludes children under 14. Cannot be combined with any other offer. A
maximum of 6 tickets per person and per credit card may be purchased. No cash value or cash back.

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/deal/2757

ArabHibee
16-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Must be struggling to sell tickets. This deal's been doing the rounds on Groupon as well.

Hibrandenburg
16-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I'd pay to see them dead at Murrayfield instead of live.

Judas Iscariot
17-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Dear god no

seanraff07
18-06-2011, 09:44 AM
That would be my worst nightmare.

hibsbollah
21-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I'd rather give myself a nice paper cut and then pour lemon juice and chilli powder on it. While wearing a hearts scarf.

ArabHibee
21-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Heard from someone today that went to pick up their ticket for tomorrow night that someone is already camped out to be first in the queue to get in.

Wembley67
21-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Can't be that bad if they are still making fortunes....99% of the bands now won't even be remembered in 20yrs time. Not everyone's cup of tea admittedly but give credit where its due.

Hibby70
21-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Can't be that bad if they are still making fortunes....99% of the bands now won't even be remembered in 20yrs time. Not everyone's cup of tea admittedly but give credit where its due.
Na they're awful, unless you are tone deaf.

Removed
21-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Heard from someone today that went to pick up their ticket for tomorrow night that someone is already camped out to be first in the queue to get in.

Is that not Gramo for Friday night :wink:

Judas Iscariot
21-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Na they're awful, unless you are tone deaf.

:top marks

Hibrandenburg
21-06-2011, 08:16 PM
20zillion flies eat ****, it can't be that bad?

Wembley67
21-06-2011, 09:56 PM
20zillion flies eat ****, it can't be that bad?

It's not...acquired taste though.

Speedy
21-06-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm not going but I reckon it will be a good gig

vein
22-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Well I went tonight and as someone who is not there biggest fan I can say they were outstanding and exceeded my expectations.

The lad Richie Sambora can sure play a guitar :not worth

Betty Boop
22-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Well I went tonight and as someone who is not there biggest fan I can say they were outstanding and exceeded my expectations.

The lad Richie Smabora can sure play a guitar :not worth

:agree: Just back. A fantastic performance, and an enjoyable night out, Murrayfield was bouncing. :greengrin

HNA9
22-06-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm just back as well and it was brilliant.

Jokes about being tone deaf are pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Plenty music around that I cant stand but I'll always respect other people's musical tastes.

By the way Ronnie, no 'Blaze of glory' or 'Always' - check the fine print :tee hee:

Great show - great performance - well worth every penny.

vein
22-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm just back as well and it was brilliant.

Jokes about being tone deaf are pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Plenty music around that I cant stand but I'll always respect other people's musical tastes.

By the way Ronnie, no 'Blaze of glory' or 'Always' - check the fine print :tee hee:

Great show - great performance - well worth every penny.

I said to my wife before we went that they had better play 'Livin on a Prayer' but the song that made my night was 'Runaway', Electrorock at its finest :greengrin