PDA

View Full Version : Yams Five page thread on Keekback explaining why signing O'Connor is not a big deal

hibs0666
15-06-2011, 10:29 PM
:na na:

Oh the irony. :wink:

bingo70
15-06-2011, 10:38 PM

Thing that gets me is that when they signed Sutton there was almost universal praise on here admitting it was a good signing for them.

Not that i'm really arsed but why is it they find it so hard to even grudgingly admit it's likely to be a good signing for us? It's like being rivals with a bunch of 9 year old primary school kids. (maybe that's what Rix thought they were as well when he took the job) It's also similiar to whenever they go through a bad spell you very rarely speak to a hearts fan that admits they're pish, they still try and argue they're better than they are where as my experience of hibs fans is we're the first to admit when we're honkin.

Fannies.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Its no more than what we've done with regard to signings made by that lot recently.

HibeeMG
15-06-2011, 10:39 PM

Even with all my IT training, I dare not go over there for fear of catching something nasty.

When they signed Sutton, there were quite a few of us who said he was a good signing for them. Is there any, even one, who recognise that the GO'C signing is a good one? Or are they just burying their heads in the sand as usual?

bingo70
15-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Its no more than what we've done with regard to signings made by that lot recently.

Yes it is, it's the exact opposite of what we've done about there signings.

This board was going absolutely mental that we'd lost out on the players they signed

marinello59
15-06-2011, 10:42 PM

This board was going absolutely mental that we'd lost out on the players they signed

Not all of us. :greengrin

I couldn't care less what they think over there, I wouldn't even give their sordid little site any extra publicity.

Manxhibs
15-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Just proves their obsession with what we do. As others have said, I also thought that sutton was a good signing. Can't understand why they can't just admit that goc is a good signing, just bitter human beings.

Franck Stanton
15-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Who cares what that manky mob think/post. Even if we signed Messi they would slate him. Just let them live in their own wee fantasy island where they think money grows on trees and that they are good enough to split the ugly sisters. Ignore them - they are just not worth the effort.

keep the faith
15-06-2011, 10:45 PM
They will know a fit goc is a cracking signing and they will be gutted!!

Saorsa
who gives a **** what those smelly pish stained inbred gorgie tramps think.

HUTCHYHIBBY

Only Sutton seems to have had much praise, the rest have pretty much been referred to as cut price replacements. Anyway, sod them, I hope they are all pish!

MSK
15-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Who cares what that manky mob think/post. Even if we signed Messi they would slate him. Just let them live in their own wee fantasy island where they think money grows on trees and that they are good enough to split the ugly sisters. Ignore them - they are just not worth the effort.My thoughts too...:agree:

Brebners Bookie
hehe this day just gets better.

Entirley true though, you just can't talk to a yam about hibs or hearts. Too insecure.

hopefully we follow it up with announcing o'hanlon tomorrow, who obviously isnt up to the standard of Danny Grainger.:na na:

bingo70

I couldn't care less what they think over there, I wouldn't even give their sordid little site any extra publicity.

Aye, i was more talking about the jamboids i know and the ones that are on facebook rather than kickback, i did have a wee peak over there at the thread but i got about to the bottom of the first post and realised there wasn't any point as i think there was only person that mentioned he might actually be a decent signing.

Being our rivals i wouldn't expect them to be sucking us off about the signing but i do think it's strange that so few of them are even able to have a debate about who's a good player or not just because he plays for us.

madabouthibs
15-06-2011, 10:49 PM
They will know a fit goc is a cracking signing and they will be gutted!!

With the emphasise being on fit.
Theres no denying he'll be good for us if he gets and stays fit, but I reckon thats whats blighted his career down south, amongst other things.

I'm delighted he signed for us, but he really needs to get the finger out at this stage of his career. :agree:

wazoo1875
15-06-2011, 10:51 PM

You're right mate , they have made some solid but unspectacular signings. Sutton is the best of the bunch IMO, I was a bit miffed when we weren't even quoted as being in the running for him. However, having signed GOC, I'm more excited than I would have been had we captured Sutton. Why the pink mutants cannae see this sort of logic is beyond me to be honest. I despair for them I truly do, journeyman striker or multi million pound striker,there's only one winner there for me. Deluded doesnae even begin to describe some of those phannies !!

Franck Stanton
15-06-2011, 10:53 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but have read a lot of Hibbys post here and other Hibs sites that Sutton is a good signing for them, even a few admitting Taoul is another [ to be honest wish we had signed him], there has been a lot of people describing the other two as keek, so I think we as a whole, have acknowledged the good signings they have made but it would appear they cant/dont have the good manners to do likewise. Lets face it, who would you rather have signed Sutton or O'Connor ? No contest really is there.

hibs0666
15-06-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm delighted he signed for us, but he really needs to get the finger out at this stage of his career. :agree:

The point is probably not lost on O'Connor either.

hibee92
15-06-2011, 11:23 PM
typical childish yams :lolyam:

brydekirk
15-06-2011, 11:42 PM
:agree:

Dunbar Hibee
15-06-2011, 11:51 PM
**** them. Couldn't give a toss what they inbred pikeys say.

iwasthere1972
15-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Welcome Home Garry. :thumbsup:

:singing: We don't care what the Jam Tarts say
what the hell do we care
for we only know that there's gonnae be a show
and the Edinburgh Hibees will be there. :singing:

In Rod we trust. :aok:

Ed De Gramo
16-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Oops they pikey oops.

If they wanna play childish games then let them....classless welts the lot of them. :agree:

GGTTH

TrickyNicky
16-06-2011, 02:51 AM
5 Pages!:guesswho:

I think that's classed as a Fanpage!

Thir like jilted lovers that lot of heartfelt emotional wee souls !

bighairyfaeleith
16-06-2011, 06:06 AM
I would like to be dignified about this.....

Get it right up you ya ****ing inbred soon to be homeless pricks!!!!!:greengrin

But I can't

The Falcon
16-06-2011, 06:17 AM
who gives a **** what those smelly pish stained inbred gorgie tramps think.

Very eloquently put that man, a well thought out, reasoned and, on the whole, an accurate response Dan :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Maybe I'm wrong but have read a lot of Hibbys post here and other Hibs sites that Sutton is a good signing for them, even a few admitting Taoul is another [ to be honest wish we had signed him], there has been a lot of people describing the other two as keek, so I think we as a whole, have acknowledged the good signings they have made but it would appear they cant/dont have the good manners to do likewise. Lets face it, who would you rather have signed Sutton or O'Connor ? No contest really is there.

See my previous post re Sutton.

Hibernia Na Eir
16-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Who cares what that manky mob think/post. Even if we signed Messi they would slate him. Just let them live in their own wee fantasy island where they think money grows on trees and that they are good enough to split the ugly sisters. Ignore them - they are just not worth the effort.

couldnt have put it any better.

The Harp
16-06-2011, 07:04 AM

Sound advice Eric! :top marks
What those arrogant (without having anything to be arrogant about), blazer-wearing bunch of deluded bigots think about ANYTHING is totally irrelevant.
The fascination some Hibees seem to have with their utterings is beyond me. :dunno:

wazoo1875
16-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I would like to be dignified about this....
Get it right up you ya ****ing inbred soon to be homeless pricks!!!!!:greengrin

But I can't
This

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Think that they will need at least 10 pages to make sure that signing someone like Grainger is completely hidden. Yet another Barr-esque squadfiller. If they had signed Diamond, their additions would have added up to another million pounds a season that they don't have. Wonga.com right enough.

steakbake
16-06-2011, 08:42 AM
2 Page thread on Hibs.net about the 5 page thread on Keekback explaining why signing O'Connor is not a big deal.

HibbyAndy
16-06-2011, 12:19 PM
In the real world, The Jambos are absolutely spewin we have O'connor back!!! :agree:

GIRUY Smelly bassas :smug: :smug:

Are they jealous much? :hilarious

:hibees:hibees:hibees

Craig_in_Prague
16-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Hearts fans say things they want to 'believe' ......
Their obvious hate to anything Hibs is a little disgusting. We've just signed a player that only a couple of years back was sold for nearly 3M, done well in Russia albeit a short stint, showed he can play at EPL level, was becoming more and more involved with the national side....until injuries really halted his progress....... Now he's back in the SPL and will run riot.

Hibs fans tend to be more honest / realistic........ even though we can be too extreme depending how good/bad (positive/negative).

Cannae talk fitbaw with a Yam :no way:

fat freddy
16-06-2011, 02:26 PM
i went over for a look at their garry o'connor thread and it was no more than i expected....but while i was visiting i noticed they have a thread regarding the commissioning of a statue of vladimir romanov, their absentee landlord!....several pages are dedicated to this and they seem to be quite serious in their belief that this guy is worthy of such an accolade....as i read though,i began to wonder if a certain undercover hibby had maybe set this whole thing up to lure gullible jambos into a scheme to make themselves look uber stupid...the alternative is that they are as gullible as the turkey that voted for christmas in which case i despair for them.

Phil MaGlass
16-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Mibbe cos they now realise we have signed a decent player and they have signed a Tool.

HibsMax
16-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Followed be a 5 page thread on .net. :wink:

hibsbollah
16-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Ive stopped going on there. Fun for a short while; but makes you feel a bit unclean.

Phil D. Rolls
16-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Is this the same Garry O'Connor who was recently emptied by some lower league English club. Or is it the guy we sold to Lokomotiv? I think after the De Graff nonsense last year, we'd do well to wait and see what it is we have bought.

JohnScott
16-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Hearts fans say things they want to 'believe' ......
Their obvious hate to anything Hibs is a little disgusting. We've just signed a player that only a couple of years back was sold for nearly 3M, done well in Russia albeit a short stint, showed he can play at EPL level, was becoming more and more involved with the national side....until injuries really halted his progress....... Now he's back in the SPL and will run riot.

Hibs fans tend to be more honest / realistic........ even though we can be too extreme depending how good/bad (positive/negative).

Cannae talk fitbaw with a Yam :no way:

What are you drinking? Played well at EPL level? He may or may not run riot against Kilmarnock or St Mirren but get real for heavens sake. He's just been dumped by Barnsley! :rolleyes:

Craig_in_Prague
16-06-2011, 09:29 PM
What are you drinking? Played well at EPL level? He may or may not run riot against Kilmarnock or St Mirren but get real for heavens sake. He's just been dumped by Barnsley! :rolleyes:

Yes, he done OK when he was fit and played in it.....No?

For heavens sake..

Pedantic_Hibee
16-06-2011, 09:31 PM

Paul Lambert was nothing much at Motherwell........he done not bad for himself.