PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket sales

Jack
15-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Garry is back on board; Ivan is back on board.

O’Hanlon signed (nearly)

More to come in the next few weeks?

Any season ticket doubters swayed? :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
15-06-2011, 04:56 PM

O’Hanlon signed (nearly)

Let's hope so....................

RIP
15-06-2011, 05:08 PM

O’Hanlon signed (nearly)

In terms of Hibs.Net posters I fear that only the Hibs supporters who weren't renewing will consider a change of heart

As for the Yams who join this board to say they won't be renewing - we won't see them posting for a while

WhileTheChief..
15-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Up until today I was definately not going to renew for next season.

I'm not quite at the rushing to Easter Rd stage yet but another 1 or 2 of similar quality will get me back!

Mikey
15-06-2011, 05:47 PM
As for the Yams who join this board to say they won't be renewing - we won't see them posting for a while

Who are they? Point them out.

BT58
15-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Who are they? Point them out.

look in t mirror................its you!!!!!!
nah im only kidding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you and yer mate sobered up yet
or was it a case of one too many OVA the eight
or maybe it was yon pudding you had,,,,,,,,,it was a palOVA,was`nt it
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

MontrealHibs
16-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Anybody feeling any different about a season ticket this morning?

:cgwa :cgwa :cgwa :cgwa :cgwa

:not worth :not worth :not worth :not worth

Chuck Rhoades
16-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Yep. I'll be renewing just before the season starts.

Lmc2105
16-06-2011, 11:39 AM
The reason i am not renewing has nothing to do with football terms ..

However if that wasn't a problem these signing's would make me move to ER pretty quickly and get my ST,
think this will hopefully put more bums on seats :agree:

Hibee Daz
16-06-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm not convinced yet, but if we sign another striker with a bit of pace, plus a Matty Jack type midfielder who can pass the ball a bit and another couple of no nonsense defenders one of whom has to be a RB! Then I will renew my own/families season tickets.

So come on Rod show me a bit more intent and i'll show you the money.:deal:

Sammy7nil
16-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Nope no change of mind, sort of underwhelmed so far :rolleyes:

moggie
16-06-2011, 10:11 PM
definetly not.

Mikey
16-06-2011, 10:26 PM
definetly not.

Why's that then?

Cropley10
16-06-2011, 10:30 PM
I renewed anyway.

Signing two former players and nearly signing but not quite someone called O'Hanlon makes no difference.

I'm looking forward to seeing who else comes in, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Make no mistake this is a HUGE season for the Cabbage.

Sir David Gray
16-06-2011, 10:51 PM
I've already renewed for next season, not because I'm excited about the season ahead but because it's just what I do.

However, I can't say that I feel any differently about our prospects next season and if I hadn't bought a season ticket, I don't think I would be any more likely to go out and buy one now, compared with this time last week.

I still think our current squad is far too weak and that it will take us comfortably into the bottom six once again.

Let me say though that I'm not saying that I'm panicking yet because I recognise that we're still five weeks away from the start of the new season and understand that the club will be actively attempting to improve the squad.

I'm just not excited yet about the squad that we currently have and I'm not at the stage where I'm champing at the bit to get back to Easter Road.

IWasThere2016
16-06-2011, 11:05 PM

O’Hanlon signed (nearly)

I think many doubters will renew - most wanted some decent signings and these have happened .. and more will come - I am sure of that.

I've never had a ST but might give the golf a miss this winter and get a half ST :cool2:

The Board were always going to give the fans what they wanted to try and maintain ST sales. RP et al read the boards, and will have been acutely aware of the apathy and disenchantment among the fans.

The squad needed strengthening, and the Board cannot afford (financially or reputationally) for CC not to be giving a decent chance/support to be a success.

I am pleased with the signings so far from CC - both in January and the summer so far.

Well done all IMHO - GGTTH! :thumbsup:

basehibby
17-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I've not had a ST for a couple of seasons but that's been more to do with my irregular employment status than the football on offer.

All things being equal though, if I'd had an ST last year I would have been seriously thinking about witholding my cash in protest at the pish we had to suffer last term.

The arrivals of O'Connor and Sproule are encouraging and have moved my mood to hope rather than desperation, but more additions will be needed - and quality ones at that - to ensure a significant improvement in our standings from last season.

moggie
17-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Why's that then?

Ivan IMO was a bit o a heidless chicken, dont know much about o hanlon, and the less i say about o connor the better.

SouthamptonHibs
17-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Sorry Hibees i'm not renewing this season!.. oldboy has renewed but due to my location andt he fact it's easy to get a tic to any game due to the size of our ground and that i'm always available to get a tic for the yams away i can't dooo it..not worth the £405 to me..
Would love to but last year only went to 6 hibs games (3 at home), worst record ever, works out better to fly/drive up more often than buy an ST so i should get to double figures this year..(ps went to 7 stag doo's last year got another 4 this year = lucky man)
Ps nothing to do with the team..crap or good just location these days,, if i was in the capital or nearer the team i'd be there W.L.D :thumbsup:

hail hail