PDA

View Full Version : Do I sense...........

Benny Brazil
15-06-2011, 04:51 PM
..an air of positivity about the messageboard this afternoon :greengrin

HibbyAndy
15-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Many weeks to the season now??? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrin

hibee1994
15-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Forget the season, how long till our first friendly fixture!

weecounty hibby
15-06-2011, 04:55 PM
If we sign a centre half or two and maybe another midfielder along with Ivan and Garry O I think there could be some kind of love in on here tomorrow.:cgwa

Benny Brazil
15-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Many weeks to the season now??? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrin

:greengrin Its amazing what one signing can do - and what a signing!!:flag:

moredun
15-06-2011, 04:56 PM
We were short of pace and strength in the side, and the 2 of the signings have strength and the other has pace with Ivan. keep it going CC:aok:

CallumLaidlaw
15-06-2011, 04:58 PM
And all have a good amount of experience in competitive English leagues :agree:
:flag:

EasterRoad4Ever
15-06-2011, 04:58 PM
We were short of pace and strength in the side, and the 2 of the signings have strength and the other has pace with Ivan. keep it going CC:aok:

And both of them very much "Hibs men". Will be nice to watch players who actually WANT to play for Hibs after the last few seasons .

moredun
15-06-2011, 05:04 PM
And both of them very much "Hibs men". Will be nice to watch players who actually WANT to play for Hibs after the last few seasons .

Yep, things are looking rosier.

WhileTheChief..
15-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Spot on. Also been massively short of experience throughout the squad so assumming O'Hanlon is a done deal and if Caldwell shows up too then I think these 4 could make a huge difference to us.

What a difference a day makes :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
15-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Plus if Killen shows up we can do a reprise of the 0-3 Ibrox cup win with all the scorers back in place:scarf::nerd:

Eganov
15-06-2011, 05:15 PM
So...

Brown

Towell? - Caldwell? - Hanlon - Booth

Sproule - Palsson - De Graff

Sodje - O'Connor - Riordan?

On the cards? I know it's a christmas tree but...

I think De Graff needs another chance. Done nothing to deserve it, but that talent doesn't disappear overnight.

HibsMax
15-06-2011, 05:18 PM
So...

Brown

On the cards? I know it's a christmas tree but...

I think De Graff needs another chance. Done nothing to deserve it, but that talent doesn't disappear overnight.

Perhaps the reshuffle will benefit his game? Here's hoping!

moredun
15-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Spot on. Also been massively short of experience throughout the squad so assumming O'Hanlon is a done deal and if Caldwell shows up too then I think these 4 could make a huge difference to us.

What a difference a day makes :thumbsup:
Yeah there is more experience in the right places now.

I am sure there will be more players to come, for me a RB and CM, if we get experience in there i will be very happy

Silversand
15-06-2011, 09:48 PM
So...

Brown

You've missed Stewart & Murphy.

:duck:

ScottB
15-06-2011, 10:05 PM
I would certainly hope we've seen the last of the 'Board doesn't care / won't spend more than £20 / we've missed out on x huddie / why haven't why signed anybody yet (even though we already had)' type threads.

A bit of a vindication to all the folk who were labelled as apologists or for having their heads in the sand when it was suggested folk just show a bit of patience.

Of course there's still a bit of work to be done, but I'd hope we'd all agree at this point that things are looking up.

HibsMax
15-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I would certainly hope we've seen the last of the 'Board doesn't care / won't spend more than £20 / we've missed out on x huddie / why haven't why signed anybody yet (even though we already had)' type threads.

A bit of a vindication to all the folk who were labelled as apologists or for having their heads in the sand when it was suggested folk just show a bit of patience.

Of course there's still a bit of work to be done, but I'd hope we'd all agree at this point that things are looking up.

Hate the band but.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WoJV4NLxqg

NthCarolinaHibs
15-06-2011, 10:18 PM
And both of them very much "Hibs men". Will be nice to watch players who actually WANT to play for Hibs after the last few seasons .Neither Ivan or GOC had too many clubs chasing them...if GOC has a good one season, we'll see how much of a 'Hibs man' he is :wink:

Brebners Bookie
15-06-2011, 11:01 PM

:top marksAbsolutley, finally motivated to join the board by the signings and rumours of Ryan Brennan who ive heard alot about, but was kept away for so long by the irrational board bashers who fail to recognise what the board have done for hibs. They had to get players in Jan and they did, they had to get players now and they are. Glad we have a responsible board and not the money laundering outfit accross the city.

Manxhibs
15-06-2011, 11:04 PM

:top marksAbsolutley, finally motivated to join the board by the signings and rumours of Ryan Brennan who ive heard alot about, but was kept away for so long by the irrational board bashers who fail to recognise what the board have done for hibs. They had to get players in Jan and they did, they had to get players now and they are. Glad we have a responsible board and not the money laundering outfit accross the city.
N:

Great post mate :thumbsup:

Sodje_18
16-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Not to mention experience :thumbsup: Where have all the CC doubters been today?

Lucius Apuleius
16-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Not to mention experience :thumbsup: Where have all the CC doubters been today?

On grotback's 5 page thread saying he isn't good enough:confused::confused:

Purehibee_MYB
16-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Best news to come off a 9 hour flight to :thumbsup: