PDA

View Full Version : NHC JJ anticipating Rangers/McCoist being gash?

Hakim Sar
14-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Rumours (albeit far fetched) that Los Yambolinos are trying to get Craig Gordon on loan. They are expecting tauoil and possibly rooney to sign.

Is James Jefferies showing a bit of ambition incase Super Ally ain't so super?

.Sean.
14-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Gordon to Hearts :faf:

Inch Cabbage
14-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Craig Gordon? Hahahahahaha, genius. Ambition? A load of average spl players who wouldn't even get on the bench in Glasgow? Aye the Huns will be ****ting it!

Albion Hibs
14-06-2011, 08:52 PM
There is no chance that Gordon will be at Hearts next season. He was pretty much first choice at Sunderland until he was injured and despite the fact he is a yam twat he could more than easily get another club in the premiership.

That is not even worthy of being as classed as a rumour on hibs net.

ScottB
14-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Considering McCoist seemed to be doing a lot of the work at Ibrox, and pretty much ran things in the Cup games, I can't see him being rubbish frankly...

Jim44
14-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Rumours (albeit far fetched) that Los Yambolinos are trying to get Craig Gordon on loan. They are expecting tauoil and possibly rooney to sign. Is James Jefferies showing a bit of ambition incase Super Ally ain't so super?

Tauoil has signed and it's anyone's guess where Rooney will end up. However, there is not the remotest possibility of the Jambos splitting the Old Firm

The Harp
14-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Rumours (albeit far fetched) that Los Yambolinos are trying to get Craig Gordon on loan. They are expecting tauoil and possibly rooney to sign.

Is James Jefferies showing a bit of ambition incase Super Ally ain't so super?

Can't see that happening. The goal keeping dept at the PBS isn't bad anyway IMHO - or are you suggesting that if Super Ally flops and the Yams hit a bit of form that JJ could move into the Ibrox hot seat?!?

Onceinawhile
14-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Not sure why hearts would want Gordon when they have kello. Either way they have definitely made some very good signings, hopefully caldo makes better ones

Sylar
14-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Tauoil has signed and it's anyone's guess where Rooney will end up. However, there is not the remotest possibility of the Jambos splitting the Old Firm

Bath of beans? :wink::greengrin

Way too early to tell, as neither Glasgow club has done much business yet. I'd fancy McCoist to be a more than capable manager though and if Whyte comes through and releases money to him, I'm fairly sure he'll add some quality to an already well established Rangers side.

Having said that, Hearts have made some good acquisitions thus far. Whether they settle/work together is another question, but to say it's [impossible] that they'll split the OF is a little premature.

MontrealHibs
14-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Celtic and Arsenal both widely linked with Gordon. Reading a likely destination for Rooney.

Cropley10
14-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Not sure why hearts would want Gordon when they have kello. Either way they have definitely made some very good signings, hopefully caldo makes better ones

Some very good signings? Steady on. Sutton has the same record as Nish, the other lot are ex Killie players are they not, and only due to injury did they not sign Diamond. Bryson was supposed to be another and he's gone to Derby.

Hearts pay the third highest wages in the league. And they will probably finish third, no higher anyway.

ScottB
14-06-2011, 11:32 PM

Considering he found himself 'benched' last season it may be possible he won't be there much longer.

Which would be particularly mad even for the mad one, probably the best keeper in the league, certainly on form last season.

It will be interesting next season, probably the least experienced Old Firm management ever. But they'll still be comfortably top 2. Let's not forget Hearts weren't up with them all season long, they staggered over the line.

PaulSmith
15-06-2011, 06:22 AM
I've even read the 'SPL be afraid, be very afraid' quotes again.
If there's one club though that uses bluster, bravado and gets their PR on the money all the time is that mob.
They've basically signed 4 spl journeymen to eventually replace better players but they're playing a blinder showing some intent to the masses and going into the new season on a high.

We however do not seem interested one iota in giving out much in terms of building up any positive vibes from within the club. Our Board must realise at some point that they have a voice and that the fans want to hear them talk about our club, on the SPL structure, on Scotiish football and give us a view for next season.
It is not about one statement a year on the official web site.

matty_f
15-06-2011, 07:33 AM
If there's one club though that uses bluster, bravado and gets their PR on the money all the time is that mob.
They've basically signed 4 spl journeymen to eventually replace better players but they're playing a blinder showing some intent to the masses and going into the new season on a high.

We however do not seem interested one iota in giving out much in terms of building up any positive vibes from within the club. Our Board must realise at some point that they have a voice and that the fans want to hear them talk about our club, on the SPL structure, on Scotiish football and give us a view for next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club thought that doing that would be country productive, as practically everything they do release is systematically ripped to shreds on here and turned into threads about lack of 'investment'.

Any positive news is quickly turned into negative on here by some, imho.

bingo70
15-06-2011, 07:37 AM

Even that statement causes resentment as you have to pay extra to hear it despite shelling out so much for a season ticket.

Hearts have signed a few decent steady SPL players but nothing special IMO and certainly not the sort of players that will have them competing with the old firm.

heretoday
15-06-2011, 08:00 AM
JJ has made some astute buys without being spectacular.

Once their Euro campaign is out of the way, I would expect Hearts to be right up there with the OF next season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Gordon was playing really well early season until he got injured. In terms of the home nation players, I would have said that only Joe Hart was consistently better in that league.

PaulSmith
15-06-2011, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the club thought that doing that would be country productive, as practically everything they do release is systematically ripped to shreds on here and turned into threads about lack of 'investment'.

Any positive news is quickly turned into negative on here by some, imho.

Almost exactly what you have done with this piece of constructive criticism then, i.e ripped it and turned it into a negative and mentioned 'lack of investment'?

Craig_in_Prague
15-06-2011, 09:14 AM
JJ has made some astute buys without being spectacular.

Once their Euro campaign is out of the way, I would expect Hearts to be right up there with the OF next season.

right up there, erm, till like xmas or so.....then the 20-30 point gap will start to happen...
No team will be close to them, If anything Hearts could be weaker than last season. They've promptly signed players, but nothing spectacular indeed..... Quite possible they'll be 3rd again, but Hibbies getting their knickers in a twist about Hearts and how great they're gonna be, is a lot of Colin Nish.

CC will sign good players, I have no doubt.
There's no reason we can't go get 3rd.
CC needs the 4 or 5 players in the door which he wants (which looks like we'll have very soon), then to get a team spirit and all players with fire in their belly.

About time the fans starting really getting behind the side.... I know the last year or 3, has been really bad.......but a new season, new team and a good start in the league with the fans behind them, could see things change for the good quite easily.

matty_f
15-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Almost exactly what you have done with this piece of constructive criticism then, i.e ripped it and turned it into a negative and mentioned 'lack of investment'?

Yep, though it was in response to yet more criticism of Hibs on a thread about Hearts and Rangers. Go figure.

PaulSmith
15-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Yep, though it was in response to yet more criticism of Hibs on a thread about Hearts and Rangers. Go figure.

Well since this is still a Hibs board I thought it would be relevant to mention what Hearts are doing should be looked at as it IS making a huge difference to the attitude of their own fan base.

Go figure.This. And any other crap message board one-liners that you can fire.

matty_f
15-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Well since this is still a Hibs board I thought it would be relevant to mention what Hearts are doing should be looked at as it IS making a huge difference to the attitude of their own fan base.

Go figure.This. And any other crap message board one-liners that you can fire.

Does 'get over yourself' count as a crap message board one-liner?

KeithTheHibby
15-06-2011, 11:52 AM
If the OF were interested in any of the freebies the yams have picked up they would have bought them very easily - both of them will aim much higher than ex Killie, Motherwell and St Johnstone bosmans.

However...as things stand the grunts look well placed squad wise to retain third place...on the other hand bringing in all these players could just be a ploy to appease the morons before Vlad slaps a for sale sign on anyone worth a few grand.

PaulSmith
15-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Does 'get over yourself' count as a crap message board one-liner?

Pathetic response, you were once one of the decent posters on here, and even got admin duties out of it, but you're now so polarised in your opinions that you now come across as a right arrogant tit. I'm sure your not though but maybe worthwhile taking a wee break.

matty_f
15-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Pathetic response, you were once one of the decent posters on here, and even got admin duties out of it, but you're now so polarised in your opinions that you now come across as a right arrogant tit. I'm sure your not though but maybe worthwhile taking a wee break.

Not sure what merited that response paul, but you go take a break if you want.I don't think there was any need to take any of this thread personally, though you seemed to get upset about the' go figure' comment and have now decided to launch a wee personal attack on me. I'll not bw getting drawn into a slanging match though.

heretoday
15-06-2011, 12:42 PM
right up there, erm, till like xmas or so.....then the 20-30 point gap will start to happen...
No team will be close to them, If anything Hearts could be weaker than last season. They've promptly signed players, but nothing spectacular indeed..... Quite possible they'll be 3rd again, but Hibbies getting their knickers in a twist about Hearts and how great they're gonna be, is a lot of Colin Nish.

CC will sign good players, I have no doubt.
There's no reason we can't go get 3rd.
CC needs the 4 or 5 players in the door which he wants (which looks like we'll have very soon), then to get a team spirit and all players with fire in their belly.

About time the fans starting really getting behind the side.... I know the last year or 3, has been really bad.......but a new season, new team and a good start in the league with the fans behind them, could see things change for the good quite easily.

I don't lose sleep over Hearts. I've got more serious things than football to lose sleep over!
I honestly think they have built a squad capable of sustaining a challenge.....unfortunately.

Craig_in_Prague
15-06-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't lose sleep over Hearts. I've got more serious things than football to lose sleep over!
I honestly think they have built a squad capable of sustaining a challenge.....unfortunately.

although I had quoted you, it wasn't you personally I was speaking about......

Seems to have just been generally a little OTT on here coz Hearts have signed some players....albeit fairly decent one's, but don't think they're going to be anything special and that others can't do better than. They generally are consistent and I always expect them in the top 4, more so given the money they throw about and the current manager back in charge. There's no harm talking about them and their signings, same with any side really, I just don't see them being any threat to the OF at all. Anyway, it appears things are calming a little.......With new signings for the cabbage imminent :aok:

heretoday
15-06-2011, 09:35 PM
The OF are nothing special. Rangers won the league because they were the least worst team in the end and I don't see them being any better next season.

Sean1875
15-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Heard rumours Wolves (and i think) Villa are looking at Kello so hopefully he's not there much longer. As much as I hate to praise anyone that plays for them hes a very good keeper.