PDA

View Full Version : This time it's different!

Reaper
13-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Usually I have a flaky every year (usually after every Scottish cup exit) that i'm not going back, **** them blah blah blah then I tell the missus I'm not renewing my ST and as soon as they're advertised again I'm up at the ticket office renewing. Unfotunately there were many rants last year but the straw that broke the camels back was the 2-1 loss at ER to Hamilton. I know alot of folk said we had nowt to play for but I maintain the players had no right to wind down after the season they had. Anyway, I'm afraid this time it's different I've not renewed and I will not be renewing for the first time in 12 years. The worst about it is I don't even feel bad like I normally would, this time, for the first time I feel the club have totally shown once and for all what I suspected that they don't give a **** about their supporters and the HIBS FAMILY thing is pish. I also appreciate we need to be patient but I think the distinct lack of activity in bringing players in to the club has only added to how I feel.

We get told continuously they're working hard blah blah but they surely owed us supporters something, just to prove they're as committed as we are? I'm sick of getting fed the same ***** every year.

Not saying I'm correct or pursuing the right course of action but anyone else feel the same?

marinello59
13-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Usually I have a flaky every year (usually after every Scottish cup exit) that i'm not going back, **** them blah blah blah then I tell the missus I'm not renewing my ST and as soon as they're advertised again I'm up at the ticket office renewing. Unfotunately there were many rants last year but the straw that broke the camels back was the 2-1 loss at ER to Hamilton. I know alot of folk said we had nowt to play for but I maintain the players had no right to wind down after the season they had. Anyway, I'm afraid this time it's different I've not renewed and I will not be renewing for the first time in 12 years. The worst about it is I don't even feel bad like I normally would, this time, for the first time I feel the club have totally shown once and for all what I suspected that they don't give a **** about their supporters and the HIBS FAMILY thing is pish. I also appreciate we need to be patient but I think the distinct lack of activity in bringing players in to the club has only added to how I feel.

We get told continuously they're working hard blah blah but they surely owed us supporters something, just to prove they're as committed as we are? I'm sick of getting fed the same ***** every year.

Not saying I'm correct or pursuing the right course of action but anyone else feel the same?

Not me. I do the usual mumping and moaning at the end of the season then start counting the days until it starts all over again. I hate not having a Hibs game to look forward to.

CabbageBoy
13-06-2011, 09:34 PM

Yup, 23 years of ST ownership (including times when I lived outside Scotland) has come to an end. See no signs that there will be any entertainment on offer next year. Final straw for me was the Aberdeen match - shambolic 'tribute', crap football. Bring back John Collins.

HibsMax
13-06-2011, 09:35 PM
If you read Hibs.net often enough then I am sure you can answer your own last question. LOL.

I am not going to say you are wrong but can you tell me what benefit it is to the board to not give a **** about the fans who ultimately keep them employed? This is not a question of competence, that is a different debate, but you said the board does not care and I would like to know why you think they would take that position because it doesn't make sense to me. Again, I am NOT saying you are wrong. I don't know the board personally but, to me, it makes no sense to bite the hand that feeds you.

Baldy Foghorn
13-06-2011, 09:36 PM

I renewed pre April, as I always do so made sense to renew early to get the top up....

I understand where you are coming from but I think we will announce a couple of signings this week, and hopefully these signings can make people think twice about next season.......Keep the faith.....

greenlex

What is it you want exactly? If they are working hard at building a squad thats fine by me. I think we ALL know last season and much of the previous was unacceptable.
ps Cheer up Gary Tank commander is back on.

Baldy Foghorn
Not me. I do the usual mumping and moaning at the end of the season then start counting the days until it starts all over again. I hate not having a Hibs game to look forward too.

:agree::agree::top marks

sleeping giant
13-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I just sighed then renewed. Its become a habbit :greengrin

Reaper
13-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Not me. I do the usual mumping and moaning at the end of the season then start counting the days until it starts all over again. I hate not having a Hibs game to look forward too.

Me neither, but i haven't looked forward to a Hibs game since 01/01/2011.

Reaper
13-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I renewed pre April, as I always do so made sense to renew early to get the top up....

I understand where you are coming from but I think we will announce a couple of signings this week, and hopefully these signings can make people think twice about next season.......Keep the faith.....

Good advice. I suppose deep down i will never lose the Faith but it's certainly getting harder.

Reaper
13-06-2011, 09:48 PM
If you read Hibs.net often enough then I am sure you can answer your own last question. LOL.

I am not going to say you are wrong but can you tell me what benefit it is to the board to not give a **** about the fans who ultimately keep them employed? This is not a question of competence, that is a different debate, but you said the board does not care and I would like to know why you think they would take that position because it doesn't make sense to me. Again, I am NOT saying you are wrong. I don't know the board personally but, to me, it makes no sense to bite the hand that feeds you.

I feel (and I stress the I) that their lack of early transfer activity is a kick in the bollocks (as someone else has said, we ALL know last season was not acceptable, therefore I feel there was more of an obligation to bring new faces in early in order to satisfy fans and make rivals take notice). I feel that their lack of 'Incentives' to entice fans and supporters alike to attend ER (not just season ticket holders) is a poor stance. I feel their promotion of the Hibee's Family is a misguided concept. (I could go into details about all three but I won't).

Again I am not saying I am right. This is just a mere expression of my feelings at this moment in time.

HibsMax
13-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I feel (and I stress the I) that their lack of early transfer activity is a kick in the bollocks (as someone else has said, we ALL know last season was not acceptable, therefore I feel there was more of an obligation to bring new faces in early in order to satisfy fans and make rivals take notice). I feel that their lack of 'Incentives' to entice fans and supporters alike to attend ER (not just season ticket holders) is a poor stance. I feel their promotion of the Hibee's Family is a misguided concept. (I could go into details about all three but I won't).

Again I am not saying I am right. This is just a mere expression of my feelings at this moment in time.

Thanks for explaining. I've asked this question at least once before, what is the attraction with early signings? Do we have some documented proof that shows that the earlier you sign a player the better he is? I'm not going to argue with you, some signings before now would have gone a long way to repair their image but it doesn't mean that it would be the right thing to do. I, most likely just like you, want Hibs to make quality signings and if that means we have to wait, then wait we shall. I do not want Hibs making panic buys just to keep the message boards content.

As for the incentives, I couldn't agree more. We should be pulling out all the stops to get more bums in seats.....we have enough empty ones to fill after all.

jabis
13-06-2011, 09:55 PM

comedy gold.....you must be a writer to trade ?

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-06-2011, 10:00 PM
i have renewed but would not say a word about anyone that keeps their money back this season and maybe picks the odd game here and there. There is never a great time for the club to hit a sticky bit, but to do it at a time when a lot of people are having to count pennies is bad luck. Irrespective if we had had a great season last year, I think a lot of boys simply could not have afforded it this year.

Arch Stanton
13-06-2011, 10:02 PM
[/B]comedy gold.....you must be a writer to trade ?

With that name I would have thought a farmer myself.

RIP
13-06-2011, 10:02 PM

I think your sentiments are very easy to understand D

However - lets say the club came out and said that we wouldn't be signing any more out of contract players but would rely ENTIRELY on developing youth from now on? Those young players would need our support from the terracing to build their confidence. OK - so you won't have a ST next year but you will come along to the odd game. When you do - will you be loudly supporting the team or booing or calling players this and that?

If you are p***ed off mate - you are as well having a rest and recharging your batteries. Hibs will always be here for you

HibbyKeith
13-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I've not renewed mine or my son's ST for next season, been a ST holder for years and a regular at the away games, but if im honest the renewal peroid passed without me blinking an eye.

Saorsa
13-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I just sighed then renewed. Its become a habbit :greengrinSimilar, unfortunately that's all it's been for me for quite some time.
I'm struggling tae remember the last time I went tae Easter Road and thought tae myself after the game, that was great, really worth being at. Instead, towards the end of last season I found myself leaving some games at half time because they were so dire and didnae even bothering tae go tae a couple of others even though I'd paid. The beer and the banter have been what's made Saturdays down Easter Road worthwhile of late with the fitba becoming a bit of a chore.

Hopefully a change for this one

biggie1875
13-06-2011, 10:29 PM
To be fair we all knew what we were signing up for when we decided that it was Hibs we were going to support so why now even after all these years of knowing that we wouldnt be winning the league or cups every season decid enough is enough and don't renew ? It's Hibs we support not man u and the only way we will improve is if we stick together and give the club our financial backing win lose or draw

Inch Cabbage
13-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Four of my group have not renewed! I can see why and dont blame them! People who think there is no problem have to wake up and smell the coffee! Its not just people grumbling on here the silent minority are walking away!

MrSmith
13-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Four of my group have not renewed! I can see why and dont blame them! People who think there is no problem have to wake up and smell the coffee! Its not just people grumbling on here the silent minority are walking away!

You are correct we are!

Hibs have been part of my life for 40 years and love them to bits however... the bland, mundane, safe and inflexible approach shown by the board has definitely improved my apathy in terms of buying an ST or even thinking of patg.

Removed
13-06-2011, 10:44 PM
To be fair we all knew what we were signing up for when we decided that it was Hibs we were going to support so why now even after all these years of knowing that we wouldnt be winning the league or cups every season decid enough is enough and don't renew ? It's Hibs we support not man u and the only way we will improve is if we stick together and give the club our financial backing win lose or draw

I didn't have any choice. My earliest memory was the cup win in 1972 as a young boy. Little did I know I was going to have to wait 19 years for the next one and then another 15 :grr:

Together we are stronger though :thumbsup: Just as well the yams got trademark on Believe first :rolleyes:

Inch Cabbage
13-06-2011, 10:59 PM
You are correct we are!

Hibs have been part of my life for 40 years and love them to bits however... the bland, mundane, safe and inflexible approach shown by the board has definitely improved my apathy in terms of buying an ST or even thinking of patg.

Yep totally agree - I've looked on here for a good year or so and couldn't believe the amount of people expressing concern over various different aspects of our club being shot down so I signed up to voice mines too, in the real world there was a lot more people cheesed off in the pub after games than on here and in the real world the bums on seats were decreasing game on game last season. My question is have the club done anything at all yet to get these supporters back on side? Before Albion jumps in and says it could be the supports fault and not the board well the support is the long term livelihood of the football club not the board! It's not a matter of who is right and who is wrong it's a matter of keeping supporters on side, supporters who will plough money I. If there is a product on the park and if they feel they are giving but receiving nothing in return. This is not an over reaction to last season people are walking away IMO its years if being patient while we lose our best players to fund the debt then training ground then stadium, still turning up every week and after all the players are sold off we are a sorry shambles on the park and until that changes and the board show ambition on the park there are a lot of fans who won't be back. That's the bottom line, right or wrong they wont be back until there is a reason. Not every fan can blindly love the club and go no matter what like some of us and I completely understand where they are coming from.

hibee1994
13-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I renewed my season ticket in march and im not regreting it. We might not have won alot of games last season but how happy were we when we did. Football isn't supposed to be lets come first every year, it's supposed to be one of the most unpredictable games in the world. Thats what makes things boring if theres no competition, some old firm supporters may feel like that.

When we are on a winning streak, we're happy and when we are on a losing steak but win a game, we're happy. When we actually make a good signing, we're happy. I don't know about you guys but i love the un-predictability of football and i love the atmosphere at Easter Road on match day. The win isn't the only product on the table.

Removed
13-06-2011, 11:07 PM
I renewed my season ticket in march and im not regreting it. We might not have won alot of games last season but how happy were we when we did. Football isn't supposed to be lets come first every year, it's supposed to be one of the most unpredictable games in the world. Thats what makes things boring if theres no competition, some old firm supporters may feel like that.

When we are on a winning streak, we're happy and when we are on a losing steak but win a game, we're happy. When we actually make a good signing, we're happy. I don't know about you guys but i love the un-predictability of football and i love the atmosphere at Easter Road on match day. The win isn't the only product on the table.

Are you Gramo in disguise :wink:

As a grumpy moaning faced middle aged bassa I am jealous of the optimism of youth :thumbsup:

hibee1994
13-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Are you Gramo in disguise :wink:

As a grumpy moaning faced middle aged bassa I am jealous of the optimism of youth :thumbsup:

haha no im not Gramo in disguise

If it wasn't for us optimistic youths, i'm guessing there would be no ST holders left at Easter Road...all this negativity, terrible! :greengrin

Removed
13-06-2011, 11:32 PM

If it wasn't for us optimistic youths, i'm guessing there would be no ST holders left at Easter Road...all this negativity, terrible! :greengrin

I've still got one .................................just

Saorsa
13-06-2011, 11:33 PM

If it wasn't for us optimistic youths, i'm guessing there would be no ST holders left at Easter Road...all this negativity, terrible! :greengrinNah, still quite a few grumpy auld gits there too http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/grandpa.gif

p.s I'm naewhere near as auld as that smilie would suggest but it's the only grumpy one I could find :greengrin

brydekirk
13-06-2011, 11:50 PM
:top marks
Yep totally agree - I've looked on here for a good year or so and couldn't believe the amount of people expressing concern over various different aspects of our club being shot down so I signed up to voice mines too, in the real world there was a lot more people cheesed off in the pub after games than on here and in the real world the bums on seats were decreasing game on game last season. My question is have the club done anything at all yet to get these supporters back on side? Before Albion jumps in and says it could be the supports fault and not the board well the support is the long term livelihood of the football club not the board! It's not a matter of who is right and who is wrong it's a matter of keeping supporters on side, supporters who will plough money I. If there is a product on the park and if they feel they are giving but receiving nothing in return. This is not an over reaction to last season people are walking away IMO its years if being patient while we lose our best players to fund the debt then training ground then stadium, still turning up every week and after all the players are sold off we are a sorry shambles on the park and until that changes and the board show ambition on the park there are a lot of fans who won't be back. That's the bottom line, right or wrong they wont be back until there is a reason. Not every fan can blindly love the club and go no matter what like some of us and I completely understand where they are coming from.

Iain G
14-06-2011, 03:30 AM

Yeah, if only the board had announced the signing of a fans favourite, say Ivan Sproule for example, really really early on in the piece, that may have got some fans all excited.... :wink:

Hiber-nation
14-06-2011, 06:03 AM
Me neither, but i haven't looked forward to a Hibs game since 01/01/2011.

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a Hibs game. Beginning of season before last probably. Still renewed though on the basis that a) its something to get you out the house on a Saturday and b) it canny get any worse.

Lofarl
14-06-2011, 06:37 AM
I might still renew but I want to see a whole load of decent signings brought in. I so annoyed with the boards lack of ambition and its ability to totally ignore the wishes of the fans. I'm referring to Petries blinkered view regarding a 10 team spl.

But if all that's wheeled out is Ivan and some journeyman, forget it. Plus the new pricing structure regarding Hibs Future for the youths sticks in my craw. I did post that Hibs have the highest prices for season tickets outside the OF. What did we get for it? 10th. Also im tired of the apologists for the team in the last 5 games of the season. If I were to turn up at my job and act halfassed I'd be back at the job centre soon. Hibs should never get beat by Accies twice in as many weeks, never.

marinello59
14-06-2011, 07:24 AM
I might still renew but I want to see a whole load of decent signings brought in. I so annoyed with the boards lack of ambition and its ability to totally ignore the wishes of the fans. I'm referring to Petries blinkered view regarding a 10 team spl.

But if all that's wheeled out is Ivan and some journeyman, forget it. Plus the new pricing structure regarding Hibs Future for the youths sticks in my craw. I did post that Hibs have the highest prices for season tickets outside the OF. What did we get for it? 10th. Also im tired of the apologists for the team in the last 5 games of the season. If I were to turn up at my job and act halfassed I'd be back at the job centre soon. Hibs should never get beat by Accies twice in as many weeks, never.

Wasn't that your season ticket swindle thread where you suggested the club were totally ripping us off. I can't remember, did you respond to the posters who showed that the figures you used were seriously flawed?

Reaper
14-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks for explaining. I've asked this question at least once before, what is the attraction with early signings? Do we have some documented proof that shows that the earlier you sign a player the better he is? I'm not going to argue with you, some signings before now would have gone a long way to repair their image but it doesn't mean that it would be the right thing to do. I, most likely just like you, want Hibs to make quality signings and if that means we have to wait, then wait we shall. I do not want Hibs making panic buys just to keep the message boards content.

As for the incentives, I couldn't agree more. We should be pulling out all the stops to get more bums in seats.....we have enough empty ones to fill after all.

Certainly not but I just felt that bringing in some early signings would've demostrated that they are as committed as the supporters(says the guy who hasn't renewed lol) to moving forward. We have seen the effect that a poor season has on the attendances. I have also noted that other posters in this thread have mentioned that we don't support Man U and we knew what we were getting when we signed up. I agree BUT a football club is built on success ON the park not off it. We can say about what a cracking financial state we are in (if that is indeed true, recent rumours would suggest otherwise) but surely a time comes when we must push a wee bit harder? I don't mean kamikaze like in the bad old days but surely there's a happy medium? And if RP's the businessman he purports to be then surely he could push the boat out a bit with a contingency plan? It may be the club is a victim of the most recent successes but I'm afraid I'm just at the stage where I want something to shout about, I can settle for not winning cups every year and not finishing third, but finishing 10th???? That's when things need to change and a hard sell made by the club to prove to us that it is just a blip, at the minute I feel it might become more the norm.

7Hero
14-06-2011, 10:13 AM
i have renewed my season ticket once again. only time i didn't was frank getting sacked and then blobby saying we should go to the cinema, so i DID !

Still disagree with the current owner and incumbents on the board who run the club the way they do.

But feel free to shove the training ground which has developed amazing talent, the stadium which is generating more income than the old one and of course our god like owner right down my throat to prove my views wrong..

Lofarl
14-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Wasn't that your season ticket swindle thread where you suggested the club were totally ripping us off. I can't remember, did you respond to the posters who showed that the figures you used were seriously flawed?

The figures that I used to the best of my knowledge were accurate. But I did say there may be some errors. The problem was to my mind was when people started stating that family tickets or cat b season tickets were in fact cheaper. Im sure that they are. But Hibs don't do cat b seasons anymore I think. Plus I was basing my calculation on a single adilt

Franck is God
14-06-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't know if this season will be different or not.

I personally renewed using the early bird payment scheme which I thought was simply the easiest way to pay and the kindest on the wallet, the fact that I'll get a tenner of my new shirt and a free cup top up was a bonus that few clubs offer.

I posted on another thread last week that I see a lot of simlarities to the last season Williamson was in charge and Mowbray took over that summer. I think the squad is full of very promising young players that have just as much talent as the last group and it may not take a lot to turn things right round.

The signing policies of Mixu and Yogi were in my opinion all wrong for Hibs, rather than looking to bring in young players that are full of ambition they both seemed to bring in players that were at best SPL players with little room for improvement. I think the results of their transfer dealings gave us last season.

In CC we have a manager that during the January window brought in Thornhill, Palsson, Towell, Vaz Te & Divis. All young players that want to move onwards and upwards from us. He has also used Galbraith, Wotherspoon & Booth in most games if fit and towards the end of the season Stephens got his chance as did Taggart & Horner from the bench.

If CC can bring in simlilarly hungry players with either something to prove or who see Hibs as a stepping stone to something better can only be good for us.

hibsforeurope
14-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah, if only the board had announced the signing of a fans favourite, say Ivan Sproule for example, really really early on in the piece, that may have got some fans all excited.... :wink:

It will take more than one signing to get anywhere near the top 6 with the squad we have/had. They could have signed messi and we would still not be good enough to compete, so I don't see your sproule argument.

Key targets should hav been identified long before the end of the season to have them in and settled before day one of pre season. No wonder people have not renewed ST's all the boards work has so far shown the fans the same results as if they had been sitting on there arse doing nothing.

Put a product on the park that is good to watch and people will start to come back.

dangermouse
14-06-2011, 02:39 PM
It will take more than one signing to get anywhere near the top 6 with the squad we have/had. They could have signed messi and we would still not be good enough to compete, so I don't see your sproule argument.

Key targets should hav been identified long before the end of the season to have them in and settled before day one of pre season. No wonder people have not renewed ST's all the boards work has so far shown the fans the same results as if they had been sitting on there arse doing nothing.

Put a product on the park that is good to watch and people will start to come back.

The signings are starting to materialise, and before pre season. Key targets were identified but whether they were available early doors or even if CC can persuade them to sign on who knows. One thing's for sure, next season cannot be any worse than last season, could it? :greengrin

HibsMax
14-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Certainly not but I just felt that bringing in some early signings would've demostrated that they are as committed as the supporters(says the guy who hasn't renewed lol) to moving forward. We have seen the effect that a poor season has on the attendances. I have also noted that other posters in this thread have mentioned that we don't support Man U and we knew what we were getting when we signed up. I agree BUT a football club is built on success ON the park not off it. We can say about what a cracking financial state we are in (if that is indeed true, recent rumours would suggest otherwise) 1. but surely a time comes when we must push a wee bit harder? I don't mean kamikaze like in the bad old days but surely there's a happy medium? And if RP's the businessman he purports to be then surely he could push the boat out a bit with a contingency plan? It may be the club is a victim of the most recent successes but I'm afraid I'm just at the stage where I want something to shout about, I can settle for not winning cups every year and not finishing third, 2. but finishing 10th???? That's when things need to change and a hard sell made by the club to prove to us that it is just a blip, at the minute I feel it might become more the norm.

1. I hope that time is now, or very soon.
2. while finishing 10th was indeed a horrible end to a horrible season, I do think it was an exception to the rule. Last time we finished 10th was 2001. Last time we finished outside the top 6 was 2003. So while not trying to sweep it under the carpet, I don't think we have seen anything that is indicative of an imminent decline (as in some sort of pattern e.g., finishing 4th, then 6th, then 8th, then 10th and so on). Between 2002 and and 2009 we finished 3rd, 4th or 6th. I honestly believe that last season is still so fresh in people's minds that it's difficult to try and see any hope.

hibsforeurope
14-06-2011, 04:08 PM
The signings are starting to materialise, and before pre season. Key targets were identified but whether they were available early doors or even if CC can persuade them to sign on who knows. One thing's for sure, next season cannot be any worse than last season, could it? :greengrin
don't tempt it, this is Hibs after all.:greengrin

mon the cabbage
14-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Yup, 23 years of ST ownership (including times when I lived outside Scotland) has come to an end. See no signs that there will be any entertainment on offer next year. Final straw for me was the Aberdeen match - shambolic 'tribute', crap football. Bring back John Collins.

I wouldnt do that after 23 years due to one bad season. Hibs have brought in 2 new players and hopefully will bring in more. John Collins only won the cup cause of mobray, he done nout else.

jakki
14-06-2011, 06:13 PM
1.I elieve that last season is still so fresh in people's minds that it's difficult to try and see any hope.

I have hope for next season. I've bought ST for the first time and just booked my seats on the Livi bus for the Berwick game :thumbsup:

Reaper
14-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I have hope for next season. I've bought ST for the first time and just booked my seats on the Livi bus :thumbsup:

Good stuff, I remember when I got excited about my first ST, oh those happy days lol. Nah seriously, good on you for putting your money in the pot. In fairness I have more happy memories than not so happy ones. GGTTH.

Reaper
14-06-2011, 06:26 PM
[/B]
don't tempt it, this is Hibs after all.:greengrin

Aye but the worst thing is that after all our blethering on this thread and moaning aboot Hibs bein pish there'll still be two diddy's kickin around wi a 'Sauzee' flag at some point or another lol. (Unless I drink you under the table before the Derby as is the norm)

Scouse Hibee
14-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I personally don't care if we make all of our signings at the last possible minute as long as the signings we make improve the squad! Sproule has been signed early has he not? I have renewed because I am a Hibs supporter, in my mind that means I pay to go and watch Hibs, support them when they play regardless of what they win or how bad they are. I chose Hibs in 92 and accept that they will never equal the thrill of watching my hometown team but they are the team I support and will renew regardless every year.

jabis
14-06-2011, 07:12 PM

247 of mine........LOSER !

anyhoos,I think some people on here should wake up and smell there own derrier effluance :greengrin

Inch Cabbage
14-06-2011, 07:30 PM
247 of mine........LOSER !

anyhoos,I think some people on here should wake up and smell there own derrier effluance :greengrin

Nice one. I wish I was a smart arse like you.

CabbageBoy
14-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I wouldnt do that after 23 years due to one bad season. Hibs have brought in 2 new players and hopefully will bring in more. John Collins only won the cup cause of mobray, he done nout else.

'One' bad season? We've been poor for a few years, the entertainment has got worse, and I see no prospect of it getting any better.

John Collins had us playing a high tempo pressing game that thumped the pub team and was great to watch. CC has us passing aimlessly, before thumping it long to a big huddy.

jabis
14-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice one. I wish I was a smart arse like you.

ouch !......."am-a-hurtin"................tell you what !.......my bottom burp v's your brain cell..........
seriously,that was my thoughts,until I thought about it,then I realised.....I may have been a little hasty,
gettin on ma' bItch,
she's lookin' real tasty,
JJ he's loookin' real pasty,
ya needna run a'way sae haistie..........
wi' JJ's wallet.

*sorry what was the arguement *

hibsforeurope
15-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Aye but the worst thing is that after all our blethering on this thread and moaning aboot Hibs bein pish there'll still be two diddy's kickin around wi a 'Sauzee' flag at some point or another lol. (Unless I drink you under the table before the Derby as is the norm)

If the style of football improves I might be back. I can honestly say I did not miss going to games last year. We didn't win everygame or anywhere near it under Mowbray and Collins but it was good to watch.

Haha the only reason I would b under the table after drinkin would b looking for you after you disappear again!