PDA

View Full Version : The Hibernian survey

RoxburghHibs
13-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Has anyone managed to complete the survey on the official website? I just get an error saying I haven't completed a mandatory field everytime I attempt to submit.

:confused:

degenerated
13-06-2011, 06:26 PM
i voted for a programme that is a joint partnership with the council, accessible by tram and comes complete with a war memorial and library :agree:

wait a minute, wrong survey :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
13-06-2011, 06:29 PM
i voted for a programme that is a joint partnership with the council, accessible by tram and comes complete with a war memorial and library :agree:

:Ummm:

thebakerboy
13-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Has anyone managed to complete the survey on the official website? I just get an error saying I haven't completed a mandatory field everytime I attempt to submit.

You have to answer all the questions even 2 & 3 if you do take programme , I just put something in the other box.:aok:

wazoo1875
13-06-2011, 07:11 PM

Quality !

Conj
13-06-2011, 08:03 PM
You have to answer all the questions even 2 & 3 if you do take programme , I just put something in the other box.:aok:

me too, I put 'I answered yes to question1, this questionnaire is flawed'

R'Albin
13-06-2011, 08:23 PM

Bit off topic but why did you take the stokes thread off? Thought it was a good story:agree:

:greengrin