PDA

View Full Version : Do Any Of You Chaps Post On Other Clubs Fan Sites?

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Been so deep undercover on Kickback for so long, I've started urinating myself in public, licking windows, hanging around outside schools, believing that my Wester Hailes flat is a detached villa in Merchiston, and boasting of my non-existent war record.

On the plus side, it's been fabulous fun. No matter how outlandish, bigoted or xenophobic your posts are, they pale into insignificance alongside some ranting simpleton who invariably tops it effortlessly.

Any one else confessing to posting on other club sites?

Jack
12-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I occasionally post as a come in peace Hibby on pars.net

MrSmith
12-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Been so deep undercover on Kickback for so long, I've started urinating myself in public, licking windows, hanging around outside schools, believing that my Wester Hailes flat is a detached villa in Merchiston, and boasting of my non-existent war record.

On the plus side, it's been fabulous fun. No matter how outlandish, bigoted or xenophobic your posts are, they pale into insignificance alongside some ranting simpleton who invariably tops it effortlessly.

No really but I'm starting to worry about you being a double agent...

Dashing Bob S
12-06-2011, 04:54 PM

You should. After all, nobody has more of a right to post on Kickback than me.

hfc rd
12-06-2011, 04:57 PM
I post on Hibees bounce and Redcafe.net. Redcafe is a Manchester United's fans forum.

R'Albin
12-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Occasionally post on afc chat as RalbinHFC.

iwasthere1972
12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
i used to post on Kickback until I was banned for asking if anyone knew the telephone number for the Hibs ticket office. That was just after I said that Hearts were Tom Kite. :greengrin

Childish I know.

KeithTheHibby
12-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Used to post on kickback but would rise to the bait hence the reason I have been banned twice.

Speedy
12-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm on the Sunderland forum(readytogo.net/smb)

Phil D. Rolls
12-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Have been posting on KB as Klansman for years and am one of their most popular contributors,

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kkk-1.jpg

My Avatar

The Harp
12-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I post on Everton's board (Grand Old Team) although I must admit most of my posts carry a reference to the Hibs.
Just cannae help myself ... :rolleyes:

hibeeleicester
12-06-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm shaun lawson on KB, still not caught me out yet :thumbsup:

whiskyhibby
12-06-2011, 05:53 PM
I post on keekback..................been undercover for quite a while now, although previously posted as jamboozled but got caught fairly quickly :devil::devil:

marinello59
12-06-2011, 05:55 PM

You told us that in 11 words? i don't believe you.:greengrin

hibsbollah
12-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I retired in triumph from keekback after a particularly successful kazoo-themed windup a few years ago. I also went on a Celtc site for a while but it wasnt much fun. No sense of humour.:na na:

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-06-2011, 06:31 PM
DBS, you deserve a comedy/stylish attire thread of your own! You are a funny man.

KdyHby
12-06-2011, 06:33 PM
I post on WACCOE

truehibernian
12-06-2011, 06:34 PM
I retired in triumph from keekback after a particularly successful kazoo-themed windup a few years ago. I also went on a Celtc site for a while but it wasnt much fun. No sense of humour.:na na:

Ahhh the kazoo........twas class :agree:

fat freddy
12-06-2011, 07:06 PM
i tried to sign up to kickback but they refused me membership for some reason...i dont know if it had anything to do with the name i used for my application..

...Sven Neil

i never knew jambos could work out anagrams.:dunno:

whiskyhibby
12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
PS -Stay undercover, keep the login details secret, I'm sure there are many undercover Dumbo's on here..............

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Here, TAMB, KUMB & Hammersmad

soupy
12-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Posted on brokeback for a while a couple of years back till they foond me oot, called me a few unsavory things, then the big size nine, :-)

surreyhibbie
12-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Posted on the bounce a long time ago, the sheep site for some reason, and KB now and then. Only the last one is undercover though...:wink:

Ernie Cobra
12-06-2011, 07:39 PM
never been caught yet on sickboak, have to say though im never on there long enough being sourrounded by such filth makes my want to take a scrubbing brush and bottle of dettol to the shower.

hibsbollah
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Ahhh the kazoo........twas class :agree:

Why thank you TH. It was that meanie Cambuslang Jambo who busted me. Not before i had promised to meet at least 3 of them at Diggers with a box of kazoos before the Aberdeen game :-)

iwasthere1972
12-06-2011, 08:00 PM
I've now remembered the reason for the second time I was banned for Kickback. :doh:

I stupidly started a thread on here asking something like "What's your post count on Kickback" and I stated mine was 39 or thereabouts. Later that evening I found out that I was banned from there. They must have employed Sherlock Holmes as an admin.

Greentinted
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM

Any chance you could knock up a dissertation on a topic nobody gives a toss about? Cheers Shaun...:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Why wouldn't you be interested in the pasteurisation deadlines for Dairylea triangles?

Iain G
12-06-2011, 10:24 PM
I have never ever posted on any football fan message board and have certainly never psoted anything to this particular forum, no matter what my post count may say.... :greengrin

Apart from that I do occasionally post on the Wellington Phoenix board, they are a bit of a bunch of miserable sods at times, which nicely reminds me of being on here :wink: :devil:

Mixu62
13-06-2011, 12:37 AM
I have never ever posted on any football fan message board and have certainly never psoted anything to this particular forum, no matter what my post count may say.... :greengrin

Apart from that I do occasionally post on the Wellington Phoenix board, they are a bit of a bunch of miserable sods at times, which nicely reminds me of being on here :wink: :devil:

Are you boys having a whip-round to bail out poor Terry? You heard the rumour about moving the franchise back to Auckland if they go under? Bet the Wellingtonians are going ballistic over that one!

Iain G
13-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Are you boys having a whip-round to bail out poor Terry? You heard the rumour about moving the franchise back to Auckland if they go under? Bet the Wellingtonians are going ballistic over that one!

I don't think that will realistically happen, Aucklanders are a half hearted bunch and aren't interested in football anyway and they had two goes at the NZ A League licence which both fell flat on their faces :wink:

Dunno what I am gonna do waiting til October/November til the A League kicks off this year, oh wait, I'm in Edinburgh in July/August, might find a game or two to get to :greengrin

IWasThere2016
13-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Scandalous! Sir Bob is so dashing he's a double gent! :agree:

I posted on SickBack but lasted 10 posts before I told them they were pish! Great therapy! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
13-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Boltonhibs has an account on the british spanking site, does that count?:wink:

1two
13-06-2011, 10:55 AM
I post undercover over on kickback.

I hide my face behind a small FTH sign so no one will work out it's me. It's worked so far.

Lucius Apuleius
13-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I find it pretty worrying that we have so many members over the orad who consider themselves deeply under cover. If that is the case I am pretty sure it is reciprocated.

LTYFs. :agree:

tynesideirish
13-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Can't really see the point of going on another clubs site unless you have sympathy with it. I'm from a Celtic supporting background so visit some of them for the banter and viewpoint. Though I was banned from huddleboard for some unknown slight. I wouldn't bother visiting Rangers or Yams boards as what can they offer? Don't care about their team, their stadium, their fans, their racism or their views.

The Falcon
13-06-2011, 05:10 PM
I find it pretty worrying that we have so many members over the orad who consider themselves deeply under cover. If that is the case I am pretty sure it is reciprocated.

You would never have worked it out given some of the posts on here:greengrin

You are right though. If there are so many of us undercover over there for years then its safe to assume this place is riddled with Yams. However, like us over there, they are usually most active when things arent going well.

son of haggart
13-06-2011, 05:18 PM

I do the same, though not in undercover fashion

:wink:

The Falcon
13-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I've posted on the Swansea site and a Forest site ..Not to be mischievous ..purely to get views I genuinely wanted ...I can't see the point of going on to another site to wind people up.Some on here assume I myself am at the wind up sometimes but I'm not.It's just that my opinions (which are getting closer and closer to being right)...Don't go along with the party line :greengrin

Has Stacky stormed off again?

Sergey
13-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Bob - I still have six working accounts 'over-by' that I use when the need rises. You know, when the Union Flag is debated, or the pilfering of charity funds is the norm. One must bring these things to their attention.

Oh....how about the broken boiler a few years back and the subsequent outbreak of food-poisoning.

While I lost a posting account....I closed their corporate hospitality for a weekend fixture :greengrin

(((Fergus)))
13-06-2011, 10:37 PM

Everyone on KB is a hibby. Everyone on here is a yam - except you.

LTHF :taxi

ArabHibee
13-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Boltonhibs has an account on the british spanking site, does that count?:wink:
:faf:

Lucius Apuleius
14-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Everyone on KB is a hibby. Everyone on here is a yam - except you.

LTHF :taxi

:greengrin Thank Christ for that. One Yam in the family is more than sufficient thank you very much!!!

Steve-O
15-06-2011, 09:50 AM

That'll be me then :greengrin

Thing is, they are miserable about people being negative on there, even when the team have played utter pesh!

At least on here you can have your moan in peace, and have almost everyone join in! :agree:

Iain G
15-06-2011, 09:55 AM
That'll be me then :greengrin

Thing is, they are miserable about people being negative on there, even when the team have played utter pesh!

At least on here you can have your moan in peace, and have almost everyone join in! :agree:

You forgot to mention the neurotic control over new threads and not posting in the correct place and woe betide if you criticise Daniel...(Yellowfever I mean about being neurotic, not here....well not as much... :wink:)

frazeHFC
15-06-2011, 10:49 AM
I remember making an account on the Millwall forum when we were rumoured to have them in a friendly. That was incredibly fun, does anyone remember it? :thumbsup:

Millwall fan: "William Wallace was a ponce"
Hibs fan: "Aye, an he still came down and slaughtered you all"

I also made one for the Leicester forum around the time they had Bamba and stayed on for a while as it was decent. There was only 1 idiot that i saw posting, the rest were fine.

vanNISHtelroy
15-06-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't post on any clubs fansites other than my own teams...the idea of it is totally stupid :wink:

Joined quite a few when Boyd and Naisy were going to Rangers and other fans were obviously talking about it. Only post on here and the main Killie one now.

frazeHFC
15-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't post on any clubs fansites other than my own teams...the idea of it is totally stupid :wink:

Joined quite a few when Boyd and Naisy were going to Rangers and other fans were obviously talking about it. Only post on here and the main Killie one now.

Why here? To do with Nish or any other connection?

vanNISHtelroy
15-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Dunno really, seemed to be used more than other forums I joined and then Nishy joined yous which helped I suppose. Bit of debate on here too!

Not gonna get a :taxi just cos Nish left though.

hibeeleicester
15-06-2011, 12:22 PM
I remember making an account on the Millwall forum when we were rumoured to have them in a friendly. That was incredibly fun, does anyone remember it? :thumbsup:

Millwall fan: "William Wallace was a ponce"
Hibs fan: "Aye, an he still came down and slaughtered you all"

I also made one for the Leicester forum around the time they had Bamba and stayed on for a while as it was decent. There was only 1 idiot that i saw posting, the rest were fine.

FoxesTalk?

Decent forum that :agree:

frazeHFC
15-06-2011, 02:14 PM
FoxesTalk?

Decent forum that :agree:

Yeah. My name is Hibernian Fan, how original. :wink:

hibeeleicester
15-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah. My name is Hibernian Fan, how original. :wink:
:greengrin

I'm hibeeleicester

silverhibee
15-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Has Stacky stormed off again?

Stack is back in town looking for somewhere to stay, hopefully a 30 second walk to George Street from his new house would be ideal. :greengrin