PDA

View Full Version : NHC The KFCSA have issued a vote of no confidence in the club's board

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
As thread title really.

Don't see it ever making any difference but doesn't really hurt for them to be seen as doing something about the serious mismanagement of our club and disregard for the fans.

http://www.kfcsa.co.uk/?p=4797

DaveF
11-06-2011, 04:09 PM
How many ST holders did you have last season and what % age of the 500 surveyed are holding back?

Hakim Sar
11-06-2011, 04:09 PM
A poor club waiting to roll over and die. Then they can all go and support rangers (which is a part time hobby for them as it stands anyways).

A club that cannot keep up with the costs of existence.

Kaiser1962
11-06-2011, 04:14 PM
As thread title really.

Don't see it ever making any difference but doesn't really hurt for them to be seen as doing something about the serious mismanagement of our club and disregard for the fans.

Whats their main Beef VN? Apart from Johnstone being an erse that is.

hibsbollah
11-06-2011, 04:17 PM
My favourite away trip. I hope this unrest doesnt impact on the quality of the Pies.

Antifa Hibs
11-06-2011, 04:20 PM

Probably allowing 15k Huns to freely roam around Rugby Park for the league winning day is the biggest one. Stories of Killie fans getting verbally and physically abused by the hun c**** in their own grounds. Fans who paid £400 for season tickets with their kids having to sit in amongst 1000's of the unwashed bassa's - in the home stands at Rugby Park. Only in Scotland...

Kaiser1962
11-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Probably allowing 15k Huns to freely roam around Rugby Park for the league winning day is the biggest one. Stories of Killie fans getting verbally and physically abused by the hun c**** in their own grounds. Fans who paid £400 for season tickets with their kids having to sit in amongst 1000's of the unwashed bassa's - in the home stands at Rugby Park. Only in Scotland...

Thanks. Just read it and it's fair enough.

Antifa Hibs
11-06-2011, 04:21 PM
A poor club waiting to roll over and die. Then they can all go and support rangers (which is a part time hobby for them as it stands anyways).

Yet people get pissed off when we're called mini Celtic fans. Ooh the irony.

vanNISHtelroy
11-06-2011, 04:35 PM

Well him being an erse is main part of it.

As is mentioned in the link, main things are the chasing of cash over home fans safety (although he chose not to do this when we were in same position with Celtic, saying he was putting our safety/enjoyment over a potential £100k...) and the fact that people were saying they've heard MJ is no longer willing to sell the club for the £1 he bought it for from his golfing buddy.

Hes ruined things for himself this year, he was getting a lot of credit from the fans for appointing Mixu and the success of the season and his stance on league reconstruction. Which had been making up for things such as the stupidity of giving JJ a 5(?) year deal!

Hibby70
11-06-2011, 04:41 PM
As thread title really.

Where's Dumferline?

On a serious note - I agree with them and would be raging if our club had done the same.

hibeenicol
11-06-2011, 05:04 PM

Don't see where your coming from as part of the reason their making a stand against the board is because of the amount of huns in the home end last game of the season.

new malkyhib
12-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Don't see where your coming from as part of the reason their making a stand against the board is because of the amount of huns in the home end last game of the season.

Let's not get too precious about this, ladies and gentlemen - our Board sold hospitality packages to the same lot last year, remember.

Mikey
12-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Let's not get too precious about this, ladies and gentlemen - our Board sold hospitality packages to the same lot last year, remember.

They also sell hospitality packages to St Mirren, Inverness, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, etc. As does every other club.

Keith_M
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM

I'm more concerned over the ST holders that loaned them out to their Hun friends for said game.

hfc rd
12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Won't suprise me if they do go out of business very soon. They are skint, like ****. All of their best players are leaving and they don't have the cash to go out and replace them.

hibee92
12-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I quite like KFC tae. Popcorn chickens ma fave :agree:

vanNISHtelroy
13-06-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm more concerned over the ST holders that loaned them out to their Hun friends for said game.

It was something that unfortunately was going to happen, someone was saying that they got hundred pounds for the voucher...that goes a long way towards next years season ticket etc. There were also some that sold the wrong voucher for fifty quid :greengrin.

But the clubs policy showed no consideration to the fans that go week in week out. Although some people would have complained, I would have moved all the Killie fans to the Frank Beattie (Main) Stand and gave Rangers the East Stand as a third stand for them. That way MJ could have chased the pound signs as he wanted but also considered the Killie fans as well.

Can't remember if I posted this on here or not so will just put it here as it is relevant to what I'm saying. There was a Rangers fan behind me at the match and he kept telling us how easy it was to get tickets.

He went to Rugby Park and asked for away tickets, got told they were sold out. He went to leave and got told home end tickets were still available. He said he was a Rangers fan, got asked if he was on the database for having purchased tickets from us before, previous season ticket holder etc, he said he wasn't and was asked if he had an A^rshire address. Said he didn't...got asked if he had family from A*rshire, said he didn't. Got asked if he had a friend in A*rshire whose address he could use....said he did, signed the form and got tickets.

How many Rangers fans will now be on our database and able to buy tickets for future all ticket games because of this etc, so will only lead to more trouble in the future.

Still the number of season ticket holders who knew what we would face in the ground and chose to make summat from it and not attend (many on our forums said they wouldn't put their kids through that type of atmosphere), is worse than a club making a deliberate decision to break segregation rules and endanger fans safety to chase money! :rolleyes:

ronaldo7
13-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Looks like he's asking you to stay with him.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/06/13/kilmarnock-chairman-michael-johnston-hits-back-at-rebel-supporters-group-in-row-over-title-decider-and-price-rise-86908-23198273/

vanNISHtelroy
13-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Looks like he's asking you to stay with him.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/06/13/kilmarnock-chairman-michael-johnston-hits-back-at-rebel-supporters-group-in-row-over-title-decider-and-price-rise-86908-23198273/

Cheers, hadn't seen that.

Oh well thats me totally convinced. MJ is now a good guy and is doing everything to an amazing level! The police and stewards may have been "happy" with the arrangements but on the day at Rugby Park they did nothing about Rangers fans going in to the home end as "Killie had chosen to sell them the tickets"

ronaldo7
13-06-2011, 09:52 AM

Oh well thats me totally convinced. MJ is now a good guy and is doing everything to an amazing level! The police and stewards may have been "happy" with the arrangements but on the day at Rugby Park they did nothing about Rangers fans going in to the home end as "Killie had chosen to sell them the tickets"

So what are you doing personally then VN?

Renewing or not:greengrin

truehibernian
13-06-2011, 10:17 AM

Vannishtelroy, are you sure they were Rangers fans and not comp tickets for the residents of The Scheme :greengrin And any truth in the rumour 'Bullet' is your mascot this season ??

Seriously mate, I would share your concerns re the ticketing fiasco. On a footballing front I just hope Killie survive next season after losing so many good players.......sadly I think you won't if I am being honest. I wasn't convinced by your run-in under Kenny Shiels and you looked very fragile (even more so than Hibs:confused:)

Good luck next season though......ideally I want St Johnstone to go down next season (or Hearts :greengrin).....their ground and pitch was an utter disgrace last year and how they got away with it is beyond me. Plus it's the coldest ground by far in the SPL.....even Inverness and Aberdeen away are positively tropical by comparison.

vanNISHtelroy
13-06-2011, 10:18 AM
So what are you doing personally then VN?

Renewing or not:greengrin

I work on the turnstiles at the league games...get in for free. :)

Iain G
13-06-2011, 10:49 AM
I work on the turnstiles at the league games...get in for free. :)

Surely you mean the Thunstiles??? :wink:

Beefster
13-06-2011, 11:31 AM

You don't think that putting a 'vote of no confidence' in him, effectively for one day's mistake, is a bit drama queen-ish?

It's not like Killie have been relegated or haven't enjoyed players like Sammon, Bryson or Eremenko recently. It sounds like the Killie support are starting to get delusions of grandeur.

vanNISHtelroy
13-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Don't think there are delusions of graneur and unlike certain clubs we don't believe it's our right to be in the top six. Me personally, I think as long as we stay out of the relegation battle and make the top six every 3 to 5 years we would probably be where we should be.

Think I made the point further up but may not have, people were unhappy with MJ before the season started (my avatar needs updating it says the club might die in 2010) so not just based on the Rangers game. This season had rebuilt people support of him, appointing Mixu and the success that followed had balanced up the fact he gave Jeffries a five year deal etc. People were also pleased with his stance on league reconstruction (whether it was based on self preservation is open to discussion I suppose though).

There is also the fact that he had previously stated that the club would be available for a nominal fee like the £1 he paid Jamie Moffat for his family's shares, as long as the bank were happy with the new owner etc. Apparently this is now not the case and he is looking for a fee for his shareholding as well as being able to cover the debt etc. The owners of Klin Homes had been interested in 2009 (I think) in the club and despite them having a respectable turnover etc. he dismissed Marie and her company as a two bit operation. That comes from a man who had publicly stated that he would not be difficualt to deal with.

Danderhall Hibs
13-06-2011, 11:59 AM
They also sell hospitality packages to St Mirren, Inverness, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, etc. As does every other club.

:agree: We should've been more concerned about the blocks of non-hospitality seats they sold to them in the home end of the South Stand.

Jack
13-06-2011, 01:12 PM
You don't think that putting a 'vote of no confidence' in him, effectively for one day's mistake, is a bit drama queen-ish?

It's not like Killie have been relegated or haven't enjoyed players like Sammon, Bryson or Eremenko recently. It sounds like the Killie support are starting to get delusions of grandeur.

Even if it was that one day mistake it’s a helluva mistake to make.

I would be absolutely raging. What's been said on this thread and previously at the time, including the home support being threatened with getting kicked out the ground for complaining at the game, I doubt I’d be keen to renew a ST or even go back at all.

"We have already issued a statement outlining our stance on the course of action we took that day. And we have obligations to the league and our sponsors to ensure that an end-of-season title decider is conducted in the right atmosphere and the winning team is presented with the trophy and allowed to celebrate their success in a measured way.

Surely their first and foremost obligation is to the long term future of their club and that future is with its own supporters. The right atmosphere starts where their supporters feel welcomed and safe in their own stadium.

Although we sometimes discuss on here our Clubs consideration, or lack of, for our support I could never contemplate the day when we became an after thought even for a one off occasion.