PDA

View Full Version : Thread moved

CB_NO3
10-06-2011, 05:09 PM
WHY? Its a different topic than the one that has been merged with.

PS No one is going to go to the 36th page of that other horrible thread to see my thread.

HibbyAndy
10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
It aw relates tae the same hing :greengrin

CB_NO3
10-06-2011, 05:13 PM
It aw relates tae the same hing :greengrin
All relates to Hibs, good point. Lets have one thread for all Hibs related posts.

iwasthere1972
10-06-2011, 05:15 PM
All relates to Hibs, good point. Lets have one thread for all Hibs related posts.

Good call.

HibsMax
10-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I understand both points of view. Less threads is easier to moderate but merging threads sometimes makes it difficult to follow and often what might have been several good-but-related threads turns into one big cesspool.

CB_NO3
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
I understand both points of view. Less threads is easier to moderate but merging threads sometimes makes it difficult to follow and often what might have been several good-but-related threads turns into one big cesspool.

My thread was about players wages. I was looking for facts and figures. Am not interested about the board investing or not (I think we all know the answer to that).

P.S. I will now never get those figures, as no one is going to rake through 36 pages of nonesense to look at them.

HibsMax
10-06-2011, 05:33 PM
My thread was about players wages. I was looking for facts and figures. Am not interested about the board investing or not (I think we all know the answer to that).

P.S. I will now never get those figures, as no one is going to rake through 36 pages of nonesense to look at them.

That sucks. Just keep starting new threads until you get banned. ;)

pffft @ nonesense. :)

CB_NO3
10-06-2011, 05:36 PM
That sucks. Just keep starting new threads until you get banned. ;)

pffft @ nonesense. :)
Just a waste of time thats all. Am just annoyed that my post, which is unrelated to the other one has been merged.

HibsMax
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Just a waste of time thats all. Am just annoyed that my post, which is unrelated to the other one has been merged.

Is there any way you can start your post again but in a slightly different way so that it doesn't get merged? PM the Admin who moved it, if you can tell, and ask. I am sure there are a few readers who skip over that thread all the time because they got pee'd off with it ages ago, even though it evolves in good debates (from time to time).

Hibby D
10-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Is there any way you can start your post again but in a slightly different way so that it doesn't get merged? PM the Admin who moved it, if you can tell, and ask. I am sure there are a few readers who skip over that thread all the time because they got pee'd off with it ages ago, even though it evolves in good debates (from time to time).

:aok::agree:

:greengrin

Kaiser1962
10-06-2011, 07:25 PM

What is it you want to know? The facts and figures are in the accounts but if you want to know what Nish or Hart were paid you are not going to find that out.

HibsMax
10-06-2011, 07:29 PM
What is it you want to know?

Find the merged thread and all will be concealed. :wink:

Kaiser1962
10-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Find the merged thread and all will be concealed. :wink:

:agree:

Very true :greengrin

HNA12
10-06-2011, 08:16 PM
WHY? Its a different topic than the one that has been merged with.

PS No one is going to go to the 36th page of that other horrible thread to see my thread.

Here's the substance of your post. Looks like you are calling for the board to invest any freed up wages in paying new signings so I slipped my jobsworth dayglo jacket on and merged it with the other investment thread. We can't please everybody. Or anybody sometimes. :greengrin

That adds up, to just under 18k a week. We also got a fee from the Bamba and Zemmama transfers. I know we signed some players in January, but there must be some free money to pay players decent wages. The only problem now, is it looks like Season Ticket sales will be down by about 30-40% so Rod may be hard to budge. I cant see it being a busy summer for us, and I have a feeling Petrie will be happy to just stay in the league this year, and will be happy as he has saved a few ££££££