PDA

View Full Version : Still a Big Kid?

Baldy Foghorn
10-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Had to go into Gorgie this morning, girlfriend parked car in Tynie car park....

Walked past their office, peeked head in, and shouted "Hertz are Sheite".....Girlfriend was bemused, but is this rational behaviour or am I still a big bairn?:rolleyes:

Can't help myself:devil:

MSK
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Walked past their office, peeked head in, and shouted "Hertz are Sheite".....Girlfriend was bemused, but is this rational behaviour or am I still a big bairn?:rolleyes:

Can't help myself:devil:Def not ..we were up at Robb's Loan in Gorgay this morning & went over the Western approach road ...as we drove past the pink bus shelter ...me ..the Wife & 16yo Daughter shouted ..Tynecastles a piggery ..we have done it since my Daughters were toddlers when we lived in Stenhouse...why should we change now !!! :greengrin

iwasthere1972

How did the hand grenade go down with your girlfriend?

nonshinyfinish

That's fine work. :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Def not ..we were up at Robb's Loan in Gorgay this morning & went over the Western approach road ...as we drove past the pink bus shelter ...me ..the Wife & 16yo Daughter shouted ..Tynecastles a piggery ..we have done it since my Daughters were toddlers when we lived in Stenhouse...why should we change now !!! :greengrin

Thank the lord I am not alone HH....:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
How did the hand grenade go down with your girlfriend?

She was OK until I tried to push her into to office to complete the whole job......:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2011, 12:42 PM
I'm stunned, you have a girlfriend?????????

:wink:

MSK
10-06-2011, 12:43 PM
She was OK until I tried to push her into to office to complete the whole job......:greengrin:tee hee::notworthy:

Barman Stanton
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
I walk the longer way to work sometimes just so I can spit on the Heart of Midlothian on the way! :devil:

itchy07
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Big teams probably have a policy on how to deal with situations like that. We should test them out whenever we're in the area. :na na::asshole: should cover it.

Stantons Angel
10-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Compared to your other such childishness Steven, this is perfectly normal.

My dad took my then young son, aged around 2/3yrs, out in his buggy and when passing Tyncastle's Gorgie Road entrance he shouted

"phew Grandad there is an awful stink about here" (wasnt me who taught him it either)

whilst pinching his nose and pointing at the pink bus shelter"

My dad was mortified and could nt wait to get away from the folk around them smiling at the bairn.

So it goes to show Steven, it is childish but, hey nice one pal!

xx:greengrin

JimBHibees
10-06-2011, 12:51 PM
She was OK until I tried to push her into to office to complete the whole job......:greengrin

Superb. :not worth:faf:

Baader
10-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Yes good work. Once took a detour by the main entrance after drinking in Gorgie solely to urinate on the club gates. So you're not alone and obviously something about them that brings out the worst in people... :devil:

sambajustice
10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
I stuck a big Hibs sticker on the door of the away changing rooms. It was one of those really sticky fluckers you get from the Hibs shop! :greengrin

HibsMax
10-06-2011, 02:20 PM

Next time you do that, go into the office and drop one. That way they'll smell like sheite too!

iHIBS
10-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Fantastic, made me laugh out loud, its these things that make us hibbys, other folk just dinny get it, myself and my 8 year daughter go along the approach road behind the pbs with our eyes shut and tounges oot, (not a good look for a 38 year old man):rolleyes:

Used to be the finger, but you know, got to watch what the bairn sees.:wink:

:flag:

dangermouse
10-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Fantastic, made me laugh out loud, its these things that make us hibbys, other folk just dinny get it, myself and my 8 year daughter go along the approach road behind the pbs with our eyes shut and tounges oot, (not a good look for a 38 year old man):rolleyes:

Used to be the finger, but you know, got to watch what the bairn sees.:wink:

:flag:

Hope I don't meet you coming the other way :rolleyes:

iHIBS
10-06-2011, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=dangermouse;2825248]Hope I don't meet you coming the other way :rolleyes:[/QU

I drive a 22 bus so every chance!

heretoday
10-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Driving along Gorgie Road these days is frustrating. You need one hand on the wheel and one holding a Polish phrase book to hurl abuse.

Things used to be so much easier.

RIP
10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
It was only last year I found out that smell was from a brewery

I'm 55!!

The Harp
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM

... you're still a big bairn! But when it comes to the Hertz anything goes.
Well done sir! :aok:

HibbyAndy
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Perfectly normal behaviour BF.Id do exactly the same.:agree:

danhibees1875
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I walk the longer way to work sometimes just so I can spit on the Heart of Midlothian on the way! :devil:

Find myself doing that sometimes before/after nights out :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
10-06-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm stunned, you have a girlfriend?????????

:wink:

I do at the moment G, but my continual moaning of all things Hibernian is giving her cause for concern:agree:

degenerated
10-06-2011, 05:50 PM
I do at the moment G, but my continual moaning of all things Hibernian is giving her cause for concern:agree:

it's giving us a right headache on here too :greengrin

hibs0666
10-06-2011, 05:59 PM
After a fanzine five a side tourney in falkirk, we were swallying in the minibus back to Edinburgh.

By the time we got to corstorphine a comfort break was needed. Queue a wee detour to the gates at the Gorgie road end for a 15 man mass hibsteria pish whilst in full hibs strips.

Childish I know. FTH.

Kaiser1962
10-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Well done BF!

I make quite severe and exagerated vomiting actions whenever I see a Yam strip on the street (usually on some druggie bawbag it has to be said), or some token Yam is on the telly, much to embarrasment of my 10yo grand daughter.

Kaiser1962
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM

:faf:

You have to admit BF, That was good!:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
10-06-2011, 07:08 PM

:faf:

You have to admit BF, That was good!:greengrin

Not much I can add to degenerated's put down :not worth:greengrin

DAVE1875
10-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Find myself doing that sometimes before/after nights out :agree:

I remember once seeing a guy having a dump on the Heart of Midlothian at 12am a while back

Jonnyboy
10-06-2011, 07:39 PM
After a fanzine five a side tourney in falkirk, we were swallying in the minibus back to Edinburgh.

By the time we got to corstorphine a comfort break was needed. Queue a wee detour to the gates at the Gorgie road end for a 15 man mass hibsteria pish whilst in full hibs strips.

Childish I know. FTH.

I remember it well J :greengrin

Instead of taking the piss, we left it :greengrin

Sean1875
10-06-2011, 08:53 PM
I remember once seeing a guy having a dump on the Heart of Midlothian at 12am a while back
That man deserves a medal :not worth

HibbyRod
10-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Driving along where???? :rolleyes:

greenlex
10-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Yes good work. Once took a detour by the main entrance after drinking in Gorgie solely to urinate on the club gates. So you're not alone and obviously something about them that brings out the worst in people... :devil:
By an amazing coincidence I always read your username as Bladder.

Sodje_18
10-06-2011, 09:23 PM
I mind ages ago when there was a hearts store in livingston centre, me and a few mates walked in (some were celtic, rangers and livi fans as well) and when hearts hearts glorious hearts came on we just all started singing the boys in maroon are the ***** o' the toon :greengrin We weren't allowed back in after that.

SmokieJoe
11-06-2011, 12:25 AM

No chance, Everytime i walk 'up thr toon' in Edinburgh and pass the **** badge on the High street i can't help myself, my Dad has got my kids gobbin' on it, much to my wife's dismay (she's not a yam, but to see you're daughters spitting....)

SmokieJoe
11-06-2011, 12:27 AM
I mind ages ago when there was a hearts store in livingston centre, me and a few mates walked in (some were celtic, rangers and livi fans as well) and when hearts hearts glorious hearts came on we just all started singing the boys in maroon are the ***** o' the toon :greengrin We weren't allowed back in after that.

Surely you ment they were playing 'Sh*te, Sh*te glorious Sh*te down a swincastle the hide?

poolman
11-06-2011, 11:44 AM

Your Lucky

I live in Gorgie :jamboak:

Also, some buffoon has taken over Robbo's bar and its getting a wee makeover right now :bye:

Baldy Foghorn
11-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Your Lucky

I live in Gorgie :jamboak:

Also, some buffoon has taken over Robbo's bar and its getting a wee makeover right now :bye:

Saw Robbos on Tuesday getting a lick of maroon paint, looks bogging:sofa:

Kojock
11-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Few years back I was at Blair Drummond Safari Park with my son and daughter. We had a go on the dodgems and there was a guy with a Hertz top in another car. He couldnt understand why he was continually rammed by three total strangers. :aok:

FTH

Bayern Bru
11-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Remember watching a non-league game between Southport and Hednesford a couple years back. Neil Pointon (there's a blast!) was playing for Hednesford, so naturally every time he got the ball I was booing and at one point invited him to go elsewhere and questioned his parentage and allegiance to Hearts.

Needless to say in a tiny ground with around 900 fans he was stunned!

:jamboak:

iwasthere1972
11-06-2011, 12:34 PM

If you think the outside is bad you should see the inside. I popped in there in 2005 just before our Festival Cup game. Well it was 15 minutes before kick off and I hadn't had a drink so desperate measures came into play. :wink: Having to sit in a stinking pub with hundreds of morons is not a experience I would wish on anyone. I was undercover but a guy I know spotted me and for fear that he was going to tell everyone I was a Hibby I drank up quick and made a hasty exit.

It's the pits. :agree:

weonlywon6-2
11-06-2011, 12:35 PM

i dont think anyone will top this one :aok::thumbsup::greengrin:top marks

aberhibsfc
11-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Next time you do that, go into the office and drop one. That way they'll smell like sheite too!

Eau De'******, it's their own secret handshake.

Billy Whizz
11-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Currently on my annual football team trip to Spain. 2 Hibees Including me and 8 Jambos. Just read this out on the beach to them. I'm killing myself laughing and they are not amused!
Brightened up my already Sunny Day
Ha ha

Sodje_18
11-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Surely you ment they were playing 'Sh*te, Sh*te glorious Sh*te down a swincastle the hide?
We done the whole verse if thats what you mean? :wink:

H18sry
11-06-2011, 03:57 PM
She was OK until I tried to push her into to office to complete the hand job......:greengrin

:devil:

Hibby70
11-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Used to go into HMV and move the Hearts, Celtic and Rangers DVDs behind fitness or golfing dvds.

I also know someone who used to go into the Celtic and Rangers shops and pick up loads of stuff (about 40 items) take them to the counter and say he was buying it for relatives abroad. He'd wait until they'd rung up and bagged 39 of them - then he'd run out of the shop. He did it about 6 times in a month before someone recognised him and barred him.

iwasthere1972
11-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Currently on my annual football team trip to Spain. 2 Hibees Including me and 8 Jambos. Just read this out on the beach to them. I'm killing myself laughing and they are not amused!
Brightened up my already Sunny Day
Ha ha

Tell them the one about the Yams getting shafted by the SFA for £100K. They'll be in stitches.

3pm
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM

Disappointing Steven. A lick of 'pish' / lick of 'brick through window' would have been appreciated.

Incidentally, has anyone ever phoned Robertsons? I phoned after Kerr scored to ask the score. The person on the end of the receiver kept on calling me *****ov rather than my name.