PDA

View Full Version : Your team for next season

R'Albin
09-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Including who you would like to see Hibs(realistically) sign.

Mines would be...

.........................................Stack

...........Towell......... New Cb........... Hanlon.......... Booth

.........................................Palsson

............Sproule................ Thornhill.......... New Lm/Galbraith

...............................Rooney.......... ..Sodje

everyone elses?

Jones28
09-06-2011, 08:41 AM
:agree: Quality

Judas Iscariot
09-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Bottom 6 all over it..

We need at least 4 new players..

MrSmith
09-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Stevens in were Palsson is with him being moved to central midfield. More players needed though. Don't think Rooney will be here.

SkintHibby
09-06-2011, 08:58 AM

Mines would be...

everyone elses?

That teams rubbish.:rolleyes:

Bottom 3 written all over it never mind bottom 6.

KeithTheHibby
09-06-2011, 09:02 AM
We don't have a team for next season as things stand so these threads are pointless.

Judas Iscariot
09-06-2011, 09:08 AM
As things are just now..

Stack

New RB
New CH
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
New CM
New LM

Sodje
New CF

So, 5 new players needed IMO otherwise we'll be utterly dross again..

Baldy Foghorn
09-06-2011, 09:32 AM
We don't have a team for next season as things stand so these threads are pointless.

As things are just now..

Stack

New RB
New CH
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
New CM
New LM

Sodje
New CF

Agree with Keith and Fallout, these teams are pointless as we have no idea who is coming in yet....

bighairyfaeleith
09-06-2011, 09:50 AM
I thought stack was away?

IWasThere2016
09-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I thought stack was away?

Signed 1-year deal.

Captain Trips
09-06-2011, 10:58 AM
5 new players at least for first team to go right in and a few more to cover them, Hibs are in a mess I fear.

Saorsa
09-06-2011, 11:02 AM
5 new players at least for first team to go right in and a few more to cover them, Hibs are in a mess I fear.We've got a £5 Million training centre and a new stand though :wink:

:devil: :stirrer:

:duck:

:greengrin

Captain Trips
09-06-2011, 11:04 AM
We've got a £5 Million training centre and a new stand though :wink:

:devil: :stirrer:

:duck:

:greengrin

Can it play upfront :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
09-06-2011, 11:09 AM
As things are just now..

Stack

New RB
New CH
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
New CM
New LM

Sodje
New CF

Yeah, because Galbraith has had so many starts and proved he is useless?

Saorsa
09-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Can it play upfront :greengrinIt's a bit static TBH :greengrin

Franck is God
09-06-2011, 11:25 AM
from players currently at the club and who i think we might sign.

Brown

Towell---Stephens---Hanlon---Booth

Palsson
Scott-------Thornhill

Sproule----------------------Rooney
Sodje

Subs from

Stack, Divis, Hart, Taggart, Welsh, Horner, Galbraith, Murray, Crawford.

We have a young and talented squad and the majority of the players in it want to play at a higher level which has to be good for the team going forward, we have gotten rid of the players that saw Hibs as the high point in their career.

I see a lot of similarities with the squad that Mowbray took over, mainly young players yet to fulfil their potential and only needing two or three players brought in to glue it together.

Whittaker, Caldwell, Murray, Brown, KT, O'Connor & Riordan all had the talent but it was the arrival of Murphy, Boozy, Stewart etc that made the difference.

.Sean.
09-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Stack

New RB
New CB
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Thornhill
New CM
New LM

Sodje/new CF
New CF

KeithTheHibby
09-06-2011, 11:51 AM

Brown

Palsson
Scott-------Thornhill

Sodje

Subs from

We have a young and talented squad and the majority of the players in it want to play at a higher level which has to be good for the team going forward, we have gotten rid of the players that saw Hibs as the high point in their career.

I see a lot of similarities with the squad that Mowbray took over, mainly young players yet to fulfil their potential and only needing two or three players brought in to glue it together.

Whittaker, Caldwell, Murray, Brown, KT, O'Connor & Riordan all had the talent but it was the arrival of Murphy, Boozy, Stewart etc that made the difference.

I don't want to rain on your parade mate however I have to say that bench is awful.

We are weaker than we were a year ago.

We are weaker than we were 6 months ago.

We are weaker than we were 1 month ago.

We finished tenth in the league.

5 players of very good quality are required to go straight into the first team otherwise another pish season lies ahead.

sambajustice
09-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Stack

New
New
New
New

New
Palsson
New
New

New
New

Sproule, Booth, Hanlon, Scott, New, New, New

jax67
09-06-2011, 12:02 PM
STACK
TOWELL O'HANLON HANLON BOOTH

PALSSON CAIRNEY

WOTHERSPOON THORNHILL GALBRAITH

PORTER OR SODJE

SUBS AIREY,STEPHENS,SCOTT,SPROULE

:wink::agree:

silverhibee
09-06-2011, 12:16 PM

Brown

Palsson
Scott-------Thornhill

Sodje

Subs from

Sometimes i really worry about your team selections and what you say FIG, that team and subs will see us in only one place at the end of our new season and that is last, none of these youngsters apart from Booth are anywhere near the likes of O'Connor Riordan Brown Thomson or Whittaker when they came through to the first team, i have watched the Under 19s a few times last season and it did not look like any of them were ready for the step up to the first team.
Hibs need quality and experience in the team. :aok:

jax67
09-06-2011, 12:16 PM
stack
towell o'hanlon hanlon booth

palsson cairney

wotherspoon thornhill galbraith

porter or sodje

subs airey,stephens,scott,sproule

would change to 442 if we signed rooney

yogibear1975
09-06-2011, 12:20 PM
de graff is back in the team as well, worth a punt in midfield this year.

silverhibee
09-06-2011, 12:51 PM
de graff is back in the team as well, worth a punt in midfield this year.

:shhhsh!::shhhsh!::shhhsh!:

number9dream
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Five new arrivals and a 4-2-3-1 please...

Stack
New RB New CB Hanlon Booth
Two from Palsson, Murray, Welsh
Three from Sproule, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Galbraith, New AM, New AM
New striker

Bench material:
Sodje
Scott
Brown
Stephens
Horner
Taggart
Stevenson
Smith

R'Albin
09-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Stack

New
New
New
New

New
Palsson
New
New

New
New

Sproule, Booth, Hanlon, Scott, New, New, New

Booth on the bench? One of our best players IMO.

Sir David Gray
09-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Based on what we have right now, I would want our team to be the following;

Stack

Booth
Hanlon
New CB
New RB

Palsson
New MF
New MF
Sproule

New CF
New CF

SUBS

Brown
Murray
Galbraith
Wotherspoon
Thornhill
Scott
Sodje

I think we need about six or seven new signings before the end of next month, most of whom must be of a required standard to go straight into the first team or else I really fear for us this season.

silverhibee
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Based on what we have right now, I would want our team to be the following;

Stack

Booth
Hanlon
New CB
New RB

Palsson
New MF
New MF
Sproule

New CF
New CF

SUBS

Brown
Murray
Galbraith
Wotherspoon
Thornhill
Scott
Sodje

I think we need about six or seven new signings before the end of next month, most of whom must be of a required standard to go straight into the first team or else I really fear for us this season.

Reallly cant see that happening FH. :aok:

mon the cabbage
09-06-2011, 04:17 PM
My team would be.....................

---------------------------------M.Brown-------------------------------------

---------Towell -----------------Hanlon----------------- Booth----------------

-----------------------Palsson ---------------thornhill -----------------------

---------Sproule -------------Vaz te ------------------------wotherspoon---

---------------------- Rooney--------- Sodje/Riordan------------------------

Subs
Stack
New CB
New CM
Sodje/Riordan
Phil Airey

Give the new players a shot in friendly's against bigger and if they are any better than some of of the rap we've got put them in the starting line-up.

hibsfan7
09-06-2011, 04:26 PM
stack

towell new ch hanlon booth

scott pallson messi xavi

rooney riordan

GGTTH

Franck is God
09-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Sometimes i really worry about your team selections and what you say FIG, that team and subs will see us in only one place at the end of our new season and that is last, none of these youngsters apart from Booth are anywhere near the likes of O'Connor Riordan Brown Thomson or Whittaker when they came through to the first team, i have watched the Under 19s a few times last season and it did not look like any of them were ready for the step up to the first team.
Hibs need quality and experience in the team. :aok:

We'll just have to wait and see, nobody was rushing in with multimillion pound deals for any of our players while Williamson was there and Mowbray actually made very few signings when he first arrived, as many players left as arrived.

I heard that an offer from Aberdeen was on the table for Garry O'Connor for £150k which was about to be accepted until TM oversaw the first training session and turned it down instantly.

I think that Stephens & Hanlon can be a far better pairing than Caldwell and Murray were, Booth has something that Murphy never had in abundance and that is pace.

I think Wotherspoon has just had his difficult second season where he was played all over the place and was in and out the team, Palsson clearly has a lot of talent and I liked what I saw of Thornhill before he got injured. I thought Welsh was the pick of the bunch from our double winning under 19's and its a shame injuries have gotten in the way of his elevation to the first team, the fact that he was given a new deal based on what CC saw in training and his time on loan sugests he's well thought of. I also have a feeling that we are going to see the best of Stevenson this coming season too, this is his last chance to fulfill his early potential at Hibs.

Nice that you're worrying about my sanity though...I'm still a Hibs fan after watching them for over 30 years so there must be something wrong!

Franck Stanton
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM
We'll just have to wait and see, nobody was rushing in with multimillion pound deals for any of our players while Williamson was there and Mowbray actually made very few signings when he first arrived, as many players left as arrived.

I heard that an offer from Aberdeen was on the table for Garry O'Connor for £150k which was about to be accepted until TM oversaw the first training session and turned it down instantly.

I think that Stephens & Hanlon can be a far better pairing than Caldwell and Murray were, Booth has something that Murphy never had in abundance and that is pace.

I think Wotherspoon has just had his difficult second season where he was played all over the place and was in and out the team, Palsson clearly has a lot of talent and I liked what I saw of Thornhill before he got injured. I thought Welsh was the pick of the bunch from our double winning under 19's and its a shame injuries have gotten in the way of his elevation to the first team, the fact that he was given a new deal based on what CC saw in training and his time on loan sugests he's well thought of. I also have a feeling that we are going to see the best of Stevenson this coming season too, this is his last chance to fulfill his early potential at Hibs.

Nice that you're worrying about my sanity though...I'm still a Hibs fan after watching them for over 30 years so there must be something wrong!

Good post IMO , well thought out and your points well made, nothing wrong with your sanity, still cant please everyone eh. :thumbsup:

The Tubs
09-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Good post IMO , well thought out and your points well made, nothing wrong with your sanity, still cant please everyone eh. :thumbsup:

I've got to agree with him too. I'm really hoping we see Wotherspoon fulfil some of his potential next season and get the most out of Sproule from the bench.

sixtwo
09-06-2011, 06:55 PM
----------------Brown

Towell --- Ohanlon---Hanlon --Booth
-
sproule---pallson---scott---murray---

--------Porter------Sodje

This is the best i can think off. I really hope we have a better starting 11 though.

R'Albin
09-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Agree with Keith and Fallout, these teams are pointless as we have no idea who is coming in yet....

I maybe worded it wrong, part of the point in me making this thread was to see where people think we need to improve and who they think we need to bring in.

Sir David Gray
09-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Reallly cant see that happening FH. :aok:

I can't see it happening either (I think we're probably looking at a further 3 or 4 players coming in at the most) but looking at our current squad, I believe we need another 6 or 7 players to enable us to have a squad that is capable of challenging for European places next season.

What we have right now will see us deep in relegation trouble, IMO, and I don't see a couple of players changing that too much.

yekimevol
09-06-2011, 09:24 PM
stack
wortherspoon stephens hanlon booth
palsson
scott murray
sproule galbraith
sodji

going by current squad

would like 442 with new striker and playmaker in center of the park dropping murray and scott

MyJo
09-06-2011, 09:33 PM
___________________Stack

Towell______O'Hanlon______Hanlon_______Booth

Sproule______Palsson______Thornhill______Cairney

_____________Rooney_____Sodje

Subs: Divis - Stephens - Murray - De Graaf - Stevenson - Airey - Porter

CK_HFC
09-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Palsson

Sproule Gomis New LW

Le Fondre Rooney

Le Fondre maybe slightly out of our wage budget, but that team along with a strong bench may be a half decent side.

Sir David Gray
09-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Palsson

Sproule Gomis New LW

Le Fondre Rooney

Le Fondre maybe slightly out of our wage budget, but that team along with a strong bench may be a half decent side.

There's no danger that Morgaro Gomis will be coming to Hibs.

CK_HFC
09-06-2011, 10:22 PM
There's no danger that Morgaro Gomis will be coming to Hibs.

Most likely not, but seeing as the title of the thread is 'your team for next season' i would love to see him at hibs.

Franck Stanton
09-06-2011, 10:23 PM
.........................Stack....................

N/Rb........N/ch............N/ch.............Booth

Sproule..........Palson.........Thornhill........G albraith

............................N/cf.................N/cf

Subs: Hanlon, Sodje, Stephens, Stevenson, Scott,

SteveHFC
09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Stack

New RB New CB Hanlon Booth

Sproule New CM Palsson New LM

New Str New Str

Subs:Brown, Stephens, New CB, Murray, Scott/Thornhill, New Striker, Sodje

hibs-official
10-06-2011, 01:19 AM
as long as they give a bit of efert i dont care.

Mines would be...

everyone elses?

jax67
10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
stack
towell o'hanlon hanlon booth

palsson cairney

wotherspoon thornhill galbraith

porter or sodje

subs airey,stephens,scott,sproule

good source or what?

AlbertK86
10-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Stack

New RB new CH New CH Booth

Sproule Palsson Thornhill New LM

New CF New CF

Subs

Brown or Divis, Hanlon, Stephens, Murray, Scott, Sodje, New CF

As far as I'm concerned Wotherspoon, Galbraith, Stevenson are no better than squad fillers

Hart .... see ya .... Dickoh ... see ya

I'm worried that CC is talking up Galbraith for the new season... think that indicates we are not going to see too many new signings and he will have to play with the deck he has bar his two strikers and a centre half he maybe trying to get in.

Hope i'm wrong but after more than 40 years following the Hibs it is a familiar pattern

Albion Hibs
10-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Stack

Towell / New CH / Hanlon / Booth

Sproule / New Creative Mid / Murray / New Left

Sodje / New Striker

I think the likes of Wotherspoon, Galbraith, and Stevenson will be good squad players, guys we can bring of the bench to change a game.

I think the likes of Thornhill, Pallson and Scott will be used sparingly. If anything I would be tempted to move Murray to CH and play Scott is the defensive midfield role.

dangermouse
10-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Stack

Sodje / New Striker

I think the likes of Wotherspoon, Galbraith, and Stevenson will be good squad players, guys we can bring of the bench to change a game.

I think the likes of Thornhill, Pallson and Scott will be used sparingly. If anything I would be tempted to move Murray to CH and play Scott is the defensive midfield role.

I think the midfield will be built around Thornhill. :agree:

silverhibee
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Stack

Sodje / New Striker

:tin hat:

Think i might need it, but on what i have seen of Scott i cant believe that Hibs gave him a three and half year contract, hopefully i am wrong and he is a standout for us in the new season, but have not been impressed with him since he joined Hibs.

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Stack

Sodje / New Striker

As long as we dont play Ayr United every week that could work.

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2011, 01:05 PM
1 stack
2 new player
3 booth
4 new player
5 new player
6 palsson
7 sproule
8 thornhill
9 new player
10 scott
11 new player

Subs the rest, this wont happen but we need more better players than the players i have not mentioned.

Liams
10-06-2011, 03:54 PM
id like a young team for this season so,
id go for :- 4-1-3-2

GK -Stack
RB - Towell (How ever if we do get him, id like to see him more midfield and get another RB)
CB- Stephens
CB - Hanlon
LB - Booth
CDM - Pallson
LM - Galbraith
CM - Thornhill/Scott
RM - Spoony
SS - Sproule
ST - SODJE

However Rooney and others are happily welcomed in my team... i just think we need to be a little bit less negative.. and more upbeat about things... i honestly see that team as a "bums off seats team" and could easily play our style...

Saorsa
10-06-2011, 04:06 PM
id like a young team for this season so,
id go for :- 4-1-3-2

GK -Stack
RB - Towell (How ever if we do get him, id like to see him more midfield and get another RB)
CB- Stephens
CB - Hanlon
LB - Booth
CDM - Pallson
LM - Galbraith
CM - Thornhill/Scott
RM - Spoony
SS - Sproule
ST - SODJE

However Rooney and others are happily welcomed in my team... i just think we need to be a little bit less negative.. and more upbeat about things... i honestly see that team as a "bums off seats team" and could easily play our style...Apart from Sproule everyone else in that team played a part in getting us 10th place. I dinnae see that team as "bums off seats" I see it mair as erse oot the windae.

The only way that team will be bums off seats is if they were never on them in the first place becuase folk dinnae bother tae turn up tae the games.

Liams
10-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Apart from Sproule everyone else in that team played a part in getting us 10th place. I dinnae see that team as "bums off seats" I see it mair as erse oot the windae.

The only way that team will be bums off seats is if they were never on them in the first place becuase folk dinnae bother tae turn up tae the games.

i love the negativity.. honestly this is why im starting to stop reading these forums... every 2nd comment/post is so depressing...and i hate the fact that "Hibs fans" that only renew ST if we are winning... im a hibs fan through thick and thin...

frazeHFC
10-06-2011, 09:17 PM
I genuinely think our only good players atm are Stack, Hanlon, Booth, Palsson, Thornhill, Sproule and Sodje so a lot of players needed or i fear another suicidal season.

Never the less, i will have hope until our first match. :wink:

But never-the-less i will be there win, lose or draw.

Albion Hibs
11-06-2011, 10:20 AM
As long as we dont play Ayr United every week that could work.

I remember the season Murray and Caldwell played in the centre of defence and did very well for us. Dont see any reason that would not work now.

1 stack
2 new player
3 booth
4 new player
5 new player
6 palsson
7 sproule
8 thornhill
9 new player
10 scott
11 new player

Subs the rest, this wont happen but we need more better players than the players i have not mentioned.

Bit of a wasted post then!

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Five years have happened, he is finished.

Alfred E Newman
11-06-2011, 08:59 PM
i love the negativity.. honestly this is why im starting to stop reading these forums... every 2nd comment/post is so depressing...and i hate the fact that "Hibs fans" that only renew ST if we are winning... im a hibs fan through thick and thin...

Reading these possible line ups is making me depressed :worried:

RIP
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Stack is our first choice keeper (if fit) and Towell has gone back to Celtic= he is no longer a Hibs player. As things currently stand we won't be signing anyone experienced. So unless something changes on that front we are facing a starting 11 of:-

Stack

Wotherspoon Stephens/Dickoh Hanlon Booth

Palsson Scott Thornhill

Sproule Sodje Galbraith

Subs Brown, Stevenson, Vaz Te etc

I'm hoping Welsh, Smith and Haggart make an appearance next season. I'd rather see youth than experienced journeymen even if we risk 10th again

Frogga
11-06-2011, 09:23 PM
GK - Stack

DR -
DC -
DC - Hanlon
DL - Booth

MR -
MC - Wotherspoon
MC -
ML -

FW - Sodje
FW -

Subs - Everyone else.

The only two players in there that I feel are good enough for Hibs are Stack and Booth. The other 3 I can live with, while I would happily clear out the rest of the first team squad (exc. Sproule who I would have as an impact sub in an ideal world and Mark Brown who is as good as Stack).

The_Horde
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
I'll cut out the listing of a squad.

I feel we need to sign an experienced central defender, a new right full back (or Towell), a new creative force in the center of midfield (and preferably someone with a bit of character), a quick forward and a new natural goalscorer.

If we do not sign players for these positions i fear for attendances i really do.

CapitalHibs
12-06-2011, 12:59 AM
___________________Stack

Towell______O'Hanlon______Hanlon_______Booth

Sproule______Palsson______Thornhill______Cairney

_____________Rooney_____Sodje

Subs: Divis - Stephens - Murray - De Graaf - Stevenson - Airey - Porter

I'd go much along the same lines -don't think we'll get Rooney though! - Airey sounds a great prospect -played in the first team at Newcastle - so he'd probably start.

If DeGraaf can get it together I think Calderwood will go with a five man midfield and one from Sodje, Airey or Porter upfront with Sproule getting up in support. Hopefully DeGraaf, Thornhill, Cairney and perhaps O'Hanlon can chip in with a few goals.

I'd also have Wotherspoon and Galbraith on the bench as other attacking options and Scott for cover in defensive midfield.

Del Boy
12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
surprised to see Palsson in so many teams, never impressed me much atall - dont think he should be a regular starter next season, but will depend if we can get better in I guess.

Albion Hibs
12-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Five years have happened, he is finished.

As I said, wasted post from you. You would have been as well chucking in messi, Torres, Carroll, Rooney etc.

But then again if you put down your own team you would have to risk having people make comments on it - a role you like to assume the whole time yourself!

Albion Hibs
12-06-2011, 02:51 PM
surprised to see Palsson in so many teams, never impressed me much atall - dont think he should be a regular starter next season, but will depend if we can get better in I guess.

I would totally agree with that, he did nothing last season, and more importantly showed nothing.

I hope I am wrong and a good pre-season helps, but I have my reservations.

Wotherspiniesta
12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Ideally:

Stack

Towell New CB Hanlon Booth

Sproule Thornhill New CM Galbraith

Rooney New CF

mon the cabbage
13-06-2011, 03:38 PM
My team would be.....................

---------------------------------M.Brown-------------------------------------

------Towell -------- S.Caldwell--------- Hanlon----------------- Booth------

-----------------------Palsson ---------------thornhill -----------------------

-------------Sproule ---------------------------------- vaz te ----------------

---------------------- Rooney--------- Sodje/Riordan------------------------

Subs
Stack
O Hanlon
Wotherspoon
Sodje/Riordan
Phil Airey

Give the new players a shot in friendly's against bigger and if they are any better than some of of the rap we've got put them in the starting line-up.

just changing it a bit!

TonyStokeprano
13-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Stack

Towell(loan) O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth

Palsson

Thornhill Scott

Wotherpoon Sproule

Sodje

Subs. Brown stephens murray galbraith stevenson. 2 new attacking players to complete the 18 who can fight for starts with wotherspoon sodje and sproule

EK_Hibs
13-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Ideally:

Stack.

Towell. O'Hanlon. Hanlon(c). Booth.

Sproule. Taouil. Palsson. Galbraith

Porter. Sodje.

Jones28
15-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Stack
Towell O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth
Sproule Palsson NewCM Galbraith
O'Connor Sodje

The front 2 will be incredible :agree: :flag:

Craig_in_Prague
15-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Stack

Towell O'Hanlon Hanlon Booth
Sproule Palsson NewCM Galbraith
O'Connor Sodje

The front 2 will be incredible :agree: :flag:

I think Thornhill should be you're final midfielder.

He'll be a very good player for us.

AlbertK86
15-06-2011, 08:44 PM
**********************Stack***********************

New RB ******* O'Hanlon*******New CH*********Booth

Sproule*******Palsson*********Thornhill********New LM

**************O'Connor*****New CF***************

Subs

Brown/Divis, Stephens/Hanlon, Welsh, Scott, Galbraith/Spoony, New CF, Sodje

New players wanted

New RB - ??? Towell - not %100 convinced but will take if nowt better on offer
New CH - Steven Caldwell
New LM - ???/Swanson/Vaz Te if nothing better on offer or Deek ??
New CFs - Rooney & Porter or Deek ??

However I'll trust CC to strengthen wisely as he has done to date and also pull a couple of gems out from the EPL reserves as loans

Sir David Gray
15-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Stack

New RB
New CH (O'Hanlon??)
Hanlon
Booth

Sproule
Palsson
New CM
New LM

O'Connor
New CF

SUBS

Brown
Stephens
Murray
Galbraith
Thornhill
Scott
Sodje

Speedway
15-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Caldwell
Murphy

Sproule
Palsson
Stewart
Vaz Te

O'Connor
Riordan

Subs:
Brown
Stephens
Booth
Murray
Rooney
Galbraith
Hanlon

PaulSmith
15-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Caldwell
Murphy

Sproule
Palsson
Stewart
Vaz Te

O'Connor
Riordan

Subs:
Brown
Stephens
Booth
Murray
Rooney
Galbraith
Hanlon

League winners 2011/12 :)

vantango79
15-06-2011, 09:10 PM
stack

s caldwell o hanlon hanlon

palsonn

wotherspoon booth
scott

sproule sodje o connor

R'Albin
15-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Caldwell
Murphy

Sproule
Palsson
Stewart
Vaz Te

O'Connor
Riordan

Subs:
Brown
Stephens
Booth
Murray
Rooney
Galbraith
Hanlon

I actually prefer that to my own team:agree:

McIntosh
15-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Stack

Towell
O'Hanlon
Caldwell
Murphy

Sproule
Palsson
Stewart
Vaz Te

O'Connor
Riordan

Subs:
Brown
Stephens
Booth
Murray
Rooney
Galbraith
Hanlon

I think you might be on to something!!!

bingo70
15-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Stack

New RB
Booth
O'Hanlon
Hanlon

Pallson
Thornhill
new midfielder

Sproule
O'connor
new forward

Andy74
15-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Everyone seems to have overlooked Big Ed?

yekimevol
15-06-2011, 09:17 PM
stack
(wortherspoon / new player) o'hanlon hanlon booth
sproule palsson (wortherspoon / new playmaker) galbraith
o'conner sodje

Aldo
15-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Here goes

Stack
Caldwell O Hanlon Hanlon
Towell Pallsson Stewart Thornhill Booth
Porter O Connor

3 5 2

Big Strong team. there are numerous variations that could be played o and missing Ivan and others.

Just a thought for starters.

500miles
15-06-2011, 09:46 PM
....................Stack
W'Spoon.O'Hanlon.Hanlon.Booth
...................Palsson......
.Sproule........................Thornhill
...................Scott
...........O'Connor..Sodje/Porter

hibsfan7
16-06-2011, 06:18 AM
stack