PDA

View Full Version : Todys Metro..

burtis97
09-06-2011, 07:24 AM
Says Dundee Utd, Hibs and sure it was aberdeen where interested in im sure it was craig-mackail-steven its not the one that plays for peterbourgh, but the one who plays for liverpool, however the lad says hes got his heart set on a move to Dundee Utd.. Shame aswell ive watched a few liverpool reserve games and i think he could easily do a job for any SPL side!

R'Albin
09-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Says Dundee Utd, Hibs and sure it was aberdeen where interested in im sure it was craig-mackail-steven its not the one that plays for peterbourgh, but the one who plays for liverpool, however the lad says hes got his heart set on a move to Dundee Utd.. Shame aswell ive watched a few liverpool reserve games and i think he could easily do a job for any SPL side!

What position does he play?

RickyS
09-06-2011, 08:12 AM

imagine having your heart set on a move to dundee! the boy is in for a shock:greengrin

number9dream
09-06-2011, 08:16 AM
It's Gary Mackay-Stevens - a young winger who was with Airdrie last season and spent time at Liverpool...

bingo70
09-06-2011, 08:17 AM
imagine having your heart set on a move to dundee! the boy is in for a shock:greengrin

To be fair he's in Airdrie now

R'Albin
09-06-2011, 08:28 AM
It's Gary Mackay-Stevens - a young winger who was with Airdrie last season and spent time at Liverpool...

That's why I couldn't find him!

RickyS
09-06-2011, 08:39 AM
To be fair he's in Airdrie now

jeez, the boys had it tough

burtis97
09-06-2011, 08:58 AM
MacKay-Stevens that was the name! Don't know where mackail from. He trained with Dundee united last for a bit near the end of the season, Houston said he wS really impressed but wouldn't offer him a deal till conways futures is sorted out.... Instead of he laddie waiting to here back from Houston we should be right in there IMO anyway.

KanyeWestLower
09-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Ex county and Liverpool, had his injury problems seems to be getting back to full fitness..hibee too!

brog
09-06-2011, 09:32 AM
We were linked with him in March, probably through Derek Adams connection when lad played for Ross County. Didn't know he was a Hibee though I know Thurso, his home town, has some very intelligent people!! :wink:

IWasThere2016
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM

:agree: Free agent .. and in talks with Arabs allegedly.

KanyeWestLower
09-06-2011, 11:03 AM
:agree: Free agent .. and in talks with Arabs allegedly.

True

Green Mikey
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
MacKay-Stevens that was the name! Don't know where mackail from. He trained with Dundee united last for a bit near the end of the season, Houston said he wS really impressed but wouldn't offer him a deal till conways futures is sorted out.... Instead of he laddie waiting to here back from Houston we should be right in there IMO anyway.

Why do you think that we should be trying to sign this guy? Have you seen him play?

burtis97
09-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes i have... Left winger very quick and skilfill...although we've got Ivan and Galbraith i still feel we need another winger and i say this guy fits the bill- Young Scottish, quick and skillful as ive said and we've only got to look at the spl to see what lower league talent produces e.g Swanson and Templeton it pains me to say that. Only thing is the lads had a few injurys but if he stays free then this should be the type of player we're seriously looking at.

Green Mikey
09-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes i have... Left winger very quick and skilfill...although we've got Ivan and Galbraith i still feel we need another winger and i say this guy fits the bill- Young Scottish, quick and skillful as ive said and we've only got to look at the spl to see what lower league talent produces e.g Swanson and Templeton it pains me to say that. Only thing is the lads had a few injurys but if he stays free then this should be the type of player we're seriously looking at.

Sounds like a interesting prospect. I agree with you that we haven't picked up many players from the Scottish lower leagues recently. I thought that Derek Adams might have changed that but that's not going to happen now!