View Full Version : Yams New yams questionnaire

poolman
08-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Right, everybody to their qwerty's :greengrin

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/StadiumSurvey/0,,10289~2361431,00.html

BEEJ
08-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I refuse to go on there.

How does it differ from the previous version? Have certain 'options' been removed? :wink:

nonshinyfinish
08-06-2011, 12:14 PM
I refuse to go on there.

How does it differ from the previous version? Have certain 'options' been removed? :wink:

Seemed very similar to me. Filled in another one regardless. :greengrin

Woody70x2
08-06-2011, 12:17 PM
I want:

Stadium located in the West
Up to 10 miles away
With 40,000+ capacity
Designed as a Bowl
With Standing sections
Plus every single one of the facilities
I want to cycle there
Stadium naming rights sold
with Hearts owning the stadium outright
I will use the gym
I will use the hotel
and cinema
why not, ten pin bowling too
and eff it... might as well have a library!

The only thing that is missing is a prayer room...

Lucius Apuleius
08-06-2011, 12:18 PM
I want:

Up to 10 miles away
With 40,000+ capacity
Designed as a Bowl
With Standing sections
I want to cycle there
I will use the gym
I will use the hotel
and cinema

And a war memorial.:wink:

nonshinyfinish
08-06-2011, 12:18 PM
I want:

Up to 10 miles away
With 40,000+ capacity
Designed as a Bowl
With Standing sections
I want to cycle there
I will use the gym
I will use the hotel
and cinema

Don't tell me you forgot to ask for it to be used for rugby?! :doh:

Greentinted
08-06-2011, 12:30 PM
What's with the 'If you could buy an alcoholic drink at the stadium whilst watching a live game would you do so?' option?

Surely this is moot or does the law of the land not apply to our esteemed yet deluded neighbours?

banarc7062
08-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Right, everybody to their qwerty's :greengrin

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/StadiumSurvey/0,,10289~2361431,00.html

Is this not a delaying excuse to the befuddled ones who were promised a super douper new revampt Tynecastle ages ago:flag:

LancashireHibby
08-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Despite a vast array of daft answers, there's no way on earth I'm letting them have my address!

nonshinyfinish
08-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Despite a vast array of daft answers, there's no way on earth I'm letting them have my address!

You don't need to give them any details.

Sodje_18
08-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Don't think a creche would be a good idea with Craig Thomson on the loose :greengrin

LancashireHibby
08-06-2011, 01:19 PM
You don't need to give them any details.

Ah, misread it. Didn't realise that was just for the voluntary stuff (obviously too tight to pay their staff?)

Don't think a creche would be a good idea with Craig Thomson on the loose :greengrin

I believe the first two questions were included on Thomson's insistence, but they drew the line at asking whether or not you own a webcam.

sambajustice
08-06-2011, 01:41 PM

They might get Rix back when Jeffries leaves!

Lofarl
08-06-2011, 01:46 PM
They might get Rix back when Jeffries leaves!

It's all swings and roundabouts I suppose.......Craig Thomsons bird will like them.

Benny Brazil
08-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Concerned that they are still asking if fans would prefer the option of joint ownership with the local authority - despite being told by my councillor that there was zero chance of this happening.

HibeeMG
08-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Filled it in.

They'll go bankrupt if they follow my recommendations! :greengrin

Baader
08-06-2011, 02:46 PM
I insist on travelling to matches by tram!

LancashireHibby
08-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Concerned that they are still asking if fans would prefer the option of joint ownership with the local authority - despite being told by my councillor that there was zero chance of this happening.

Depends how they dress it up. Completely council-owned facility where Hertz only keep the gate receipts and the bars, hospitality etc go to the stadium owners would see the council get their money back (in partnership with the developers) and the club's income streams seriously hampered. They could even tell them to just move in to Meadowbank?! :wink:

duffers
08-06-2011, 03:30 PM
My yam mate might be getting a phone call asking how exactly he can help towards the construction.....
The fact that it is open to everyone seems a bit odd to me.

MyJo
08-06-2011, 03:51 PM
What's with the 'If you could buy an alcoholic drink at the stadium whilst watching a live game would you do so?' option?

Surely this is moot or does the law of the land not apply to our esteemed yet deluded neighbours?

I might be wrong but i think you can have a bar in an "executive box" type seat where your not actually in the stands but viewing the match through a window in a suite or booth.

WindyMiller
08-06-2011, 04:10 PM
I might be wrong but i think you can have a bar in an "executive box" type seat where your not actually in the stands but viewing the match through a window in a suite or booth.

I've seen that down South but not in Scotland.

degenerated
08-06-2011, 05:06 PM

but even then you aren't allowed to drink whilst watching the game. didn't stop me right enough :greengrin

soupy
08-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Joseph baker has just filled his in :)

Sean1875
08-06-2011, 07:16 PM
My yam mate might be getting a phone call asking how exactly he can help towards the construction.....
The fact that it is open to everyone seems a bit odd to me.
Ill donate a few bricks. Might not exactly be the substance they would be hoping for though.

sixtwo
08-06-2011, 08:38 PM
say the first questionaire had 20,ooo responses. The second one will maybe have 18,ooo responses, most will have completed the first. They will reveal a third and fourth questionaire before the season starts. This will show they have approx 100, ooo fans. They will add to this the number of fans that have bought a season ticket, then add to this the number of fans that have seen hearts on tv in the last 12 years. They will finally add to this the number of people who have either walked past the stadium or the shop in st james centre, multiply it by 2 and get the fantasy figure of 400,ooo fans!:wink:

Tricla
08-06-2011, 09:00 PM
'New stadium library'!!!

:faf:

Does anyone think the mention of the possibility of the new stadium being used for rugby smacks of a joint venture with Edinburgh Rugby?

MSK
08-06-2011, 09:05 PM
say the first questionaire had 20,ooo responses. The second one will maybe have 18,ooo responses, most will have completed the first. They will reveal a third and fourth questionaire before the season starts. This will show they have approx 100, ooo fans. They will add to this the number of fans that have bought a season ticket, then add to this the number of fans that have seen hearts on tv in the last 12 years. They will finally add to this the number of people who have either walked past the stadium or the shop in st james centre, multiply it by 2 and get the fantasy figure of 400,ooo fans!:wink:Be honest ST ..Ripemov & his crooks know how to spin those yam tramps ...whatever they have decided will be sown up by now ..matters not a jot what the tramps think ..Ripemov will do what Ripemov does best, stick a survey oot ..then the wee fannies over on Ripemovsbumboys.com can vote for their Library & afternoon tea club ..:faf:

Tramps ..you will do what Ripemov says ok ..?..:bye:

MSK
08-06-2011, 09:08 PM
'New stadium library'!!!

:faf:

Does anyone think the mention of the possibility of the new stadium being used for rugby smacks of a joint venture with Edinburgh Rugby?How can they afford this ..like the tramps they have no assets ..

Holmesdale Hibs
08-06-2011, 09:17 PM

I'm sure I had a pint at half time when I went to hospitality once. In England anyone can drink inside the stand but you can't take a pint to your seat.

Wonder how the prawn sandwich brigade find the facilities at the PBS.

S.sct
08-06-2011, 09:55 PM
I feel dirty now, just spent an hour in the shower scrubbing myself down with a wire brush......it was the "thanks for your support" message on completing the survey.

But had fun filling in all the expensive options and suggesting a movable pitch, retractable roof and heated seats on the comments section at the end.

Could be nightmares tonight.

Bostonhibby
08-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I want:

Up to 10 miles away
With 40,000+ capacity
Designed as a Bowl
With Standing sections
I want to cycle there
I will use the gym
I will use the hotel
and cinema

Probably wants a runway as well, as modern warfare relies on air power you can hardly expect them to enter into the third world war, or any inter galactic conflict on behalf of the country / planet unless they have somewhere to land their planes.

Hibspirational
08-06-2011, 11:22 PM
I think suggesting a "running track" was a good idea for improving the staduim atmosphere!:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

number 27
09-06-2011, 09:01 AM
I insist on travelling to matches by tram!

I went for a combination of tram and submarine :greengrin

Sodje_18
09-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I went for a combination of tram and submarine :greengrin
I thought I was being different putting that down as well. I suppose I'm not the only person called Albert Kidd currently residing Kaunas either :greengrin

yekimevol
10-06-2011, 12:21 AM
i want them to move to ibrox to be with there other brethren