PDA

View Full Version : Zander Diamond

Deano Mourinho
07-06-2011, 11:41 AM
This is my first post for a long time but there has been a lot of lunch talk about Zander Diamond coming to Hibs? Has anyone else heard anything more than rumours?

Hibs90
07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Nah, hes heading to the Yams.

easty
07-06-2011, 11:46 AM
I've been taking great pleasure in ripping into my Yam mates about them signing Diamond. He's a terrible player, a complete bombscare. If we were to nip in and snap him up with the Yams stalling over a deal for him then I would be raging.

LancashireHibby
07-06-2011, 11:47 AM

If he passes his medical.

hibee92
07-06-2011, 11:49 AM
for the love of god let them have this one :greengrin

Hibstrooper
07-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Already been outed as a yam wind up (topic not the OP).

Looks like they are as desperate not to sign him as we are for them to sign him :greengrin

micksoo
07-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Yam idiot said 0n Twitter he is having great fun that he made this up and its on .net.

Nonsense.

HibbyAndy
07-06-2011, 12:30 PM
This is my first post for a long time but there has been a lot of lunch talk about Zander Diamond coming to Hibs? Has anyone else heard anything more than rumours?

Coming to Hibs?? i Hope to god thats a wind up. He is utter tom kite and a sheer liability, Nah let the trampy bassas at Pinkcastle have him, One ugly mother ****er tae boot anaw, Will fit right in with the knuckle dragging 1 win out of the last 13 games moronic hun wannabee ****balls.

Jim44
07-06-2011, 12:52 PM
If he passes his medical.

I thought he had already failed a medical. I hope they give him a second chance.:pray:

Jack
07-06-2011, 12:55 PM
If you think this is bad folks just wait till the summer holidays kick in! :dummytit:

delbert
07-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Zander Diamond make PC Murdock look like Pele - please god no thanks, if there was even a shred of truth in this I'd be bealing, how could CC, an ex-defender, ever see anything in a total twonk like that, please be a wind up

LancashireHibby
07-06-2011, 01:02 PM
I thought he had already failed a medical. I hope they give him a second chance.:pray:

Last link I'd seen (admittedly from late last week) was that there was doubt over whether he'd pass it or not but was to be given a chance to prove his fitness?

Baader
07-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Last link I'd seen (admittedly from late last week) was that there was doubt over whether he'd pass it or not but was to be given a chance to prove his fitness?

Hopefully he proves his s**tness for the Yaks as well...

Depleted as we may be I wouldn't want him near ER. Surprised Jefferies is in for him, hopefully he loses it again a la signing Petric, Eskillsson, Fitzroy Simpson etc...

Deano Mourinho
07-06-2011, 02:12 PM
i am delighted it is a wind up just wanted to confirm

Aldo
07-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Bet the Yams wish it was a wind up he was signing. Know some Dons fans and they are glad to see the back of him. Would think Langfield is glad to see bombscare leave as well.

They can have him o and Andy you just about had a heart attack there matey. :greengrin

stokesmessiah
07-06-2011, 02:36 PM

I read that something had been flagged up on his medical to do with his ankle that was operated on in the past and JJ was due to sit down with his staff last Monday to discuss it. I am guessing that if nothing has happened by now that it may not be.

Incidentally i live and work in Aberdeen and know a lot of Dons fans, not one of them is upset at Diamond going for two reasons.

1) He is absolutely murder as a football player
2) Well known for being out and about drinking and smoking of an evening and causing trouble.

Come on JJ you know it makes sense.

aberhibsfc
07-06-2011, 02:58 PM

I hope so.

He was decent about 5 years ago. Celtc sniffing around the self-proclaimed celtc fan turned his head, never been the same since.

aberhibsfc
07-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Bet the Yams wish it was a wind up he was signing. Know some Dons fans and they are glad to see the back of him. Would think Langfield is glad to see bombscare leave as well.

They can have him o and Andy you just about had a heart attack there matey. :greengrin

Feel sorry for Langfield, an honsest pro, but I refrain from saying good. He is absolutely shocking, can't believe he has ever been in a Scotland squad.

He's had his health issues recently, hope he gets better soon. But he ain't never going to get any better in the football sense.

hibiedude
07-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Zander Diamond is defiantly hearts class :agree:

Ed De Gramo
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM

launch the bloodied turd :asshole:

sesoim
07-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Zander Diamond is defiantly hearts class :agree:

:agree: It shouldn't be hard for us to find a striker who can get the better of him next season. Here's hoping!

sauzee's-socks
07-06-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm surprised how long it is taking and wonder if they will actually end up signing him at all. Shame if they didn't.

SmokieJoe
08-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Plug the pug is just to damn ugly to grace ER in our beloved green and white.

:panic:<--------Zander Diamond on the pitch....Fact.:greengrin

Hibs90
08-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Is it just me or is it funny how all these posters with that Yogi avatar with little posts have came out of the woodwork recently?

ELZ1875
08-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Is it just me or is it funny how all these posters with that Yogi avatar with little posts have came out of the woodwork recently?

Perhaps they are all the voice of reason, maybe they could no longer endure lurking and having to read about how hibs are about to implode, maybe they are giving up smoking and their once busy little fingers now need to be occupied, or even worse they are Jambags!

grantonhibee
08-06-2011, 11:27 AM
signing for the yams pre medical

Kevster81
08-06-2011, 12:29 PM
He failed the medical last week at swincastle so it wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at our door yet another excuse nit to renew my season ticket !!!

marinello59
08-06-2011, 01:36 PM
He failed the medical last week at swincastle so it wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at our door yet another excuse nit to renew my season ticket !!!
Quite right.
I think Buckie Thistle released a few players at the end of their season. I wouldn't be surprised if they all turned up at our door, probably carrying injuries. Yet another excuse not to renew my season ticket.

EK_Hibs
14-06-2011, 12:35 AM
Well, a couple of annoying stories in today's Sun.

- Diamond's move to the Yams is dead.
- Mehdi Taouil signs for the Yams (I was hoping he'd end up here).

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3635274/Taouil-in-at-Hearts.html

KWJ
14-06-2011, 02:09 AM
A player that had obvious potential that he never realised, or even progressed into.

For me ZD is about the same level as Paul Hanlon just now whose our best centre half. So that means he'd be an improvement as out 2nd centre half. However he is the last thing PH needs alongside him as he seeks to grow into a top class centre half. We've already ballsed up enough with PH playing him at LB, it's time we gave him the proper support to make him our best centre half through the ranks since Hunter and beyond.

ZD isn't great and he's certainly a step down from Zaliukas but he's no worse than what we have at the moment. I hope we can do better and I feel with a experienced strong centre half we have a good pairing and ZD is definitely not that. If we don't find the man I'd go with Murray in there but my nightmares of him at Ayr Utd live on and he'd have to exercise those demons.

Ultimately we need to sign someone to compliment Paul Hanlon who IMO has the makings of a top class centre half.

steakbake
14-06-2011, 05:45 AM

Perhaps they are those fitba people who ken whit's goin on?

IanM
14-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Diamond deal looks off according to the newspapers this morning - his troublesome ankle seems to be the factor - i cant see many hearts fans being that bothered.
mehdi touil should sign for them today..

EK_Hibs
14-06-2011, 06:47 AM
I don't care where Plug ends up as long as it's not Easter Road.... he is absolutely rubbish.

RickyS
14-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Perhaps they are those fitba people who ken whit's goin on?

brilliant:top marks

.Sean.
14-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Diamond deal looks off according to the newspapers this morning - his troublesome ankle seems to be the factor - i cant see many hearts fans being that bothered. <br />
mehdi touil should sign for them today..If they sign someone else before us this place will go into meltdown!

happiehibbie
14-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Let me shine some light on this. 6 weeks ago ish I was the compare at Tynie for Q&A for premium season ticket holders. JJ told the audiance that Zander Diamond was on the phone to him every day wanting to sign for hearts.

I know he failed his medical. I know JJ is not really looking to take it much further but MR VALD loves him why because he likes his name feels it has a good ring to it.

JJ on ZD feels that he could make him a [player he has only played with one experianced center half Russel Anderson. he belives that with ZAL and Webster he could make him a very good player.

I think he will go to the dark side

Broken Gnome
14-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Truly a sign of Hearts' eternal jamminess that they've managed to get out of this one....

MSK
14-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Let me shine some light on this. 6 weeks ago ish I was the compare at Tynie for Q&A for premium season ticket holders. JJ told the audiance that Zander Diamond was on the phone to him every day wanting to sign for hearts.

I know he failed his medical. I know JJ is not really looking to take it much further but MR VALD loves him why because he likes his name feels it has a good ring to it.

JJ on ZD feels that he could make him a [player he has only played with one experianced center half Russel Anderson. he belives that with ZAL and Webster he could make him a very good player.

I think he will go to the dark sideAh ..I see what you done there ..Diamond ring ..

But Vlad likes him because of his name !!!! ..aye right ...:faf:

happiehibbie
14-06-2011, 01:16 PM
I tell you the truth my friend

ScottB
14-06-2011, 02:25 PM
I tell you the truth my friend

Outstanding if true! :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-06-2011, 02:53 PM
If he has failed a medical because of a hoof injury, that is a real shame. Not just for the player but because he is far below that quality of the player that the Yams tell you they are in for. Seems like they are going for quantity as well as quality.

The Hurricane
14-06-2011, 04:04 PM
If he has failed a medical because of a hoof injury, that is a real shame. Not just for the player but because he is far below that quality of the player that the Yams tell you they are in for. Seems like they are going for quantity as well as quality.
Hope the vermin sign him and he and webster both break doon:agree:

stokesmessiah
14-06-2011, 04:29 PM
I would be absolutely beside myself with grief if we were to sign Zander Diamond. And our minky neighbours seem to have had a lucky escape...one word sums him up...GUFF !

Part/Time Supporter
17-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond says he will use John Hartson as an inspiration following the collapse of his move to Hearts due to a failed medical. Hartson failed a medical at Rangers before going on to star for Celtic. (Daily Record)

:duck:

Iain G
17-06-2011, 10:18 AM

So hé's gonna sign for Livi then??? :greengrin

GordonHFC
17-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Difference is that he was Tom Kite before his injury !

Diclonius
17-06-2011, 05:52 PM

Uh oh.

YehButNoBut
30-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Looks like he will be playing in green & white after all

He's off to Yeovil. :thumbsup:

R'Albin
30-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Looks like he will be playing in green & white after all

He's off to Yeovil. :thumbsup: