PDA

View Full Version : Derek Riordan's Car

james
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
was walking down in granton going to the shops when i saw Derek Riordan's car parked outside a wee shop, a few minutes later i walk past and a few laddies smashing the windows in and that. Quite weird stuff when he came out to see his car windows broken! :confused:

MSK
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
was walking down in granton going to the shops when i saw Derek Riordan's car parked outside a wee shop, a few minutes later i walk past and a few laddies smashing the windows in and that. Quite weird stuff when he came out to see his car windows broken! :confused:Hope you reported it to the Police as you witnessed it ..

.Sean.
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Off-topic here but was Riordan lfted in Walkabout on Saturday? A plumber at my work (albeit the guy's a Jambo and a bit of a fud) was saying that he had been? First i'd heard of it I must admit and i'd wager it's a load of bollocks.

HibsMax
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Don't know who they were, could have been anyone, but not a great way to encourage him to stay IF said laddies are Hibs fans.

H18sry
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Off-topic here but was Riordan lfted in Walkabout on Saturday? A plumber at my work (albeit the guy's a Jambo and a bit of a fud) was saying that he had been? First i'd heard of it I must admit and i'd wager it's a load of bollocks.

Somebody had put a comment like that on the Scotsman's comments linked to an article about him heading to the States.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Derek-Riordan-urged-to-take.6780252.jp post 18

Andy74
06-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Don't know who they were, could have been anyone, but not a great way to encourage him to stay IF said laddies are Hibs fans.

You aren't still imagining he will stay are you? :confused:

totalfootball
06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
was walking down in granton going to the shops when i saw Derek Riordan's car parked outside a wee shop, a few minutes later i walk past and a few laddies smashing the windows in and that. Quite weird stuff when he came out to see his car windows broken! :confused:

Your a real hero....away and blether your ***** elsewhere! That incident even if true has no bearing on him being a hibs player next season! get a grip you fool

Steve20
06-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Your a real hero....away and blether your ***** elsewhere! That incident even if true has no bearing on him being a hibs player next season! get a grip you fool

Bit harsh. The guy never said it did have anything to do with him being a Hibs player.

HNA6
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Your a real hero....away and blether your ***** elsewhere! That incident even if true has no bearing on him being a hibs player next season! get a grip you foolWas there really any need for that reply ...the post had nothing to do wi deek staying or going did it ..?

Hibernian Verse
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM

What a stupid post. He didn't say it had a bearing on him being a Hibee at any point. Literacy is going downhill in this country.

Rossco1875
06-06-2011, 04:18 PM
the car was sitting outside my work early with back window done in autoglass are next door :agree: his tax disk has ran out to :wink:

JACK_HFC
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM

you get a grip and learn to read.. the guy was only telling folk what he saw.. im sure you would have posted it if you had seen it!!

james
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM

that was uncalled for? what has this forum came to?

soupy
06-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Out of order!!!!!

totalfootball
06-06-2011, 04:42 PM
What a stupid post. He didn't say it had a bearing on him being a Hibee at any point. Literacy is going downhill in this country.

Nice one.....the guy is just a total twat, coming on here discussing something that probably never happened! This forum does my head in, either smart ***** or complete story tellers! And dont patrionise me with your 'literacy'

totalfootball
06-06-2011, 04:44 PM
that was uncalled for? what has this forum came to?

It has come to complete idiots that have nothing better to do than make up stories.... I know i appeared very angry in my opening post but that was down to pure frustration, constantly reading CRAP

HNA6
06-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Nice one.....the guy is just a total twat, coming on here discussing something that probably never happened! This forum does my head in, either smart ***** or complete story tellers! And dont patrionise me with your 'literacy'Dont let us keep you here ...ta ta ..

Oh..& before you go ..the story wasnt made up ..it did happen ..

HNA6
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Anyway ..we get the drift ..im closing this thread before anyone gets seriously hurt by flying hand bags ..