06-06-2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0blxQpzvAyM

Big Frank says it was one of his "top sensation emotionals". :aok:

Tremendous action. What a team.

brog
06-06-2011, 11:58 AM

Great stuff, cheered me up no end & good to see Tam the Groundsman in his usual starring role!! :wink:
PS, Yogi may not have been a great manager but he was certainly an inspirational captain for us, as Franck testifies.

JE89
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
:aok:

My second Tynecastle derby IIRC, loved it. Was it not Anti Niemi's first game for them?

rainman
06-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Great stuff, cheered me up no end & good to see Tam the Groundsman in his usual starring role!! :wink:
PS, Yogi may not have been a great manager but he was certainly an inspirational captain for us, as Franck testifies.

Watched the whole thing and the way Yogi talks about that game and also the SC Semi against Aberdeen, makes me regret the way it ended for him.

By the way, can anybody put the Inside Easter Road video on disc?

And if so, can they do The Team That Wouldn't Die as well?

bigstu
06-06-2011, 12:28 PM

:top marks

Watched the whole thing and the way Yogi talks about that game and also the SC Semi against Aberdeen, makes me regret the way it ended for him.By the way, can anybody put the Inside Easter Road video on disc?

And if so, can they do The Team That Wouldn't Die as well?

:agree:

Spike Mandela
06-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Ridiculous how we overspent our budget and got into debt with such talent. Hate watching it.:devil:

SlickShoes
06-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Great seeing that the club means something to the players, even if they were on stupid wages. Sadly those times seem to be over!

I miss Franck!

Green Reaper
06-06-2011, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=rainman;2822012
can they do The Team That Wouldn't Die as well?[/QUOTE]

I would love that on disc, some eejit taped over mine and couldn't get another
Em.........that eejit was me!

ionahibby
06-06-2011, 06:34 PM
:top marks cheered me up on a monday but sad to see how far we have fallen since they good times

silverhibee
06-06-2011, 07:16 PM
:top marks cheered me up on a monday but sad to see how far we have fallen since they good times

There was good times under Mowbray, the football at times was a joy to watch with our young and upping side. Pity they couldn't stay longer.

lucky
06-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I doubt we will see players of that quality again at ER but we live in hope. Its about time Le God came back. I wonder if he could do a small cameo role in Ian Murray's testimonial. It would certainly put a few on the gate.

wazoo1875
06-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I doubt we will see players of that quality again at ER but we live in hope. Its about time Le God came back. I wonder if he could do a small cameo role in Ian Murray's testimonial. It would certainly put a few on the gate.

Good shout Lucky, I'm sure the great man would consider it for Ian. Would love to see him one more time. I remember Bestie turning out for Jackie Mac and there was a big crowd there to watch Hibs get pumped :-(

3pm
06-06-2011, 07:58 PM
There was good times under Mowbray, the football at times was a joy to watch with our young and upping side. Pity they couldn't stay longer.

Far from faultless but my favourite. Gave us a sense of pride again and provided clear direction.

Fortunate to inherit the young team but utilised what he had to great effect.

silverhibee
06-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Far from faultless but my favourite. Gave us a sense of pride again and provided clear direction.

Fortunate to inherit the young team but utilised what he had to great effect.

:agree:

Jonnyboy
06-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Wonderful, wonderful night and it may have been freezing but I left that pigsty with the warmest of glows :greengrin

That's Yogi how I will choose to remember him and as for Franck, well I pray to God he comes over to Edinburgh for the launch of Ted Brack's book later this year and that he comes to ER on a match day so that we can remind him just how much we love him

3pm
06-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Wonderful, wonderful night and it may have been freezing but I left that pigsty with the warmest of glows :greengrin

That's Yogi how I will choose to remember him and as for Franck, well I pray to God he comes over to Edinburgh for the launch of Ted Brack's book later this year and that he comes to ER on a match day so that we can remind him just how much we love him

If the great man was to pitch up, that'd stick another couple of thousand on the gate John.

Jonnyboy
06-06-2011, 09:23 PM
If the great man was to pitch up, that'd stick another couple of thousand on the gate John.

I agree :agree:

BEEJ
06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Latapy:

"So we just kept the ball, you know."

:greengrin