PDA

View Full Version : Question New strips

gav71
05-06-2011, 03:50 PM
has anyone else been less than impressed with the new strips quality?My 4year old had his on yesterday for a game of football as you would expect the strip got dirty and after washing its now going to have to be washed again to hopefully get the marks out this time anyone else had any such problems really feel like going into the shop and asking them to get the marks out if they dont come out in this wash this time:confused:

Geo_1875
05-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I think I'd complain to the washing powder manufactuer instead.

Scouse Hibee
05-06-2011, 07:31 PM
has anyone else been less than impressed with the new strips quality?My 4year old had his on yesterday for a game of football as you would expect the strip got dirty and after washing its now going to have to be washed again to hopefully get the marks out this time anyone else had any such problems really feel like going into the shop and asking them to get the marks out if they dont come out in this wash this time:confused:

Yeah I would, If the label says they're supposed to be Teflon coated non stick, super stay clean, one wash solves all shirts then you can take the club to the cleaners with this one.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-06-2011, 08:08 PM

Get it washed Petrie!

Beefster
06-06-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm all for a bit of Rodders-bashing but this is bizarre.

I once had school trousers that got permanent grass stains on them. Bloody Aitken & Niven....

Peevemor
06-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I normally change my y-fronts on the morning of the first league game of each season (sometimes it isn't even necessary, but that's superstition for you).

I'll keep you posted. :agree:

aberhibsfc
06-06-2011, 07:58 AM
I normally change my y-fronts on the morning of the first league game of each season (sometimes it isn't even necessary, but that's superstition for you).

I'll keep you posted. :agree:

Turn them around, the colours will confuse people. Especially down the public swimming pool. Keg change and annual bath in one go, talk about killing 2 birds with the one stone.