PDA

View Full Version : NHC Tevez - How to endear yourself to the fans

iwasthere1972
05-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Quoted on SSN as saying

There is nothing to do in Manchester and he misses his family.

He then goes on to add "When I finish my contract I will never return to Manchester not even on holiday" :hilarious

Great footballer but got too much to say for himself. One minute he's staying and the next minute he's going.

3pm
05-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Quoted on SSN as saying

There is nothing to do in Manchester and he misses his family.

He then goes on to add "When I finish my contract I will never return to Manchester not even on holiday" :hilarious

Great footballer but got too much to say for himself. One minute he's staying and the next minute he's going.

For £150K a week he should shut his puss. He can buy a temporary family in the meantime.

For that money I'd go as far as to say I'd be prepared to live in Gorgie.

Antifa Hibs
05-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Well Tevez ya greedy c*** take an 80% wage **** and i'm sure Boca will be delighted to offer you a contract.

HibbyAndy
05-06-2011, 10:30 AM
:singing: Fergie, Sign um up, Fergie Fergie sign um up :singing:

heretoday
05-06-2011, 10:40 AM
You can't believe anything you read in the papers.

HibbyAndy
05-06-2011, 10:43 AM

Apart fae the weather forecast and your horoscope :agree:

Big Ed
05-06-2011, 10:46 AM
For £150K a week he should shut his puss. He can buy a temporary family in the meantime.

He's on almost double that - I believe that he is the highest paid player in the world.

Diclonius
05-06-2011, 11:06 AM
He's on almost double that - I believe that he is the highest paid player in the world.

C Ronaldo is.

iwasthere1972
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM

The date is normally spot on.

Vini1875
05-06-2011, 11:38 AM
But is it better to tell the truth or kid the fans that they love us and buy into the culture of a club if its untrue

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Looks like Manchester is a toilet isn't something easily lost in translation.

yekimevol
05-06-2011, 12:38 PM

try £250K my friend

iwasthere1972
05-06-2011, 02:00 PM
try £250K my friend

That's obscene. The equivalent of 617 full price season tickets at Easter Road.

Money grabbing moaning face overpaid Argy twat.

Sean1875
05-06-2011, 02:05 PM
C Ronaldo is.
as ridiculous as it sounds i heard it was Yaya Toure?

yekimevol
05-06-2011, 02:10 PM
as ridiculous as it sounds i heard it was Yaya Toure?

yaya is the highest paid in the uk, with tevez at the same wage. ronaldo is the highest paid footballer in the world

yekimevol
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM

i agree anyone with a brain cell would be keeping there trap shut, behaving themselfs instead of always being this amount of negitive attention towards themselfs

down-the-slope
05-06-2011, 03:00 PM

Try 32,098 full price seasons @ £405 each to cover his annual wage.....yes thats how mad its all got

CB_NO3
05-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Tevez is all mouth and no talk. As someone said, if he had the balls he would go do it. He is a millionaire. Go play for Boca for free, then everyone is happy.

iwasthere1972
05-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Try 32,098 full price seasons @ £405 each to cover his annual wage.....yes thats how mad its all got

Bonuses would probably cover at least a pre-match tipple and a pie and bovril for everyone at each of our 19 home games in the season. Hold on while I just check that.............................................. ...

A tipple.......£3.00
Pie and Bovril.......£4.00 (I'm guessing at this one)
x 12,000 Season tickets holders and pay at the gate
x 19 games

:agree:

That'll be £1,596,000 please Mr Tevez.

Stevie Reid
07-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Watched the story about this on SSN this morning. Great player though he is, Tevez is a t!t. Never understood the situation at Manchester United - he said he wanted to stay, Man Utd agreed to pay £25M for him and offered him a 5 year contract on top whack, yet he then signs for Manchester City. Whilst it provided a great laugh for those who despise Man Utd, it just smacked of attention seeking behaviour by a trouble maker.

Now he's being hugely disrespectful to a city where all the supporters have at one time idolised him, and a club that are playing him exhorbitant wages. As others have said, why not just **** off back home and play for free if things are that bad? He's been in the UK for 5 years and has obviously either made no attempt to learn English, or just was unable to do so - he gets no sympathy at all for feeling isolated when he seems to have made no efforts to connect culturally.

FWIW, I believe that Tevez is the stereotypical stupid footballer, who hasn't bothered to learn English because he seems to lack the ability to articulate his emotions in his own language - so in that case, why bother being inarticulate in two? If he can't entertain himself with the amount of free time and disposable income that he has, he's seriously lacking in the intelligence department.

PeterboroHibee
07-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Tevez is a superb footballer but really seems to lack the mentality at times. Cant remember him being as bad at Man Utd but since joining City he seems to be in the press nearly every week claiming he either doesnt want to be there or even playing football.

I can understand him wanting to be with his children (one who is quite ill I think), but then why not drop his wage demands to go back to Argentina? Sure he would still have a very decent lifestyle with his earnings so far. I cant understand, if he really does want to be with his family, why he would then move to Italy as rumours suggest?

Iain G
07-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Tevez is a superb footballer but really seems to lack the mentality at times. Cant remember him being as bad at Man Utd but since joining City he seems to be in the press nearly every week claiming he either doesnt want to be there or even playing football.

I can understand him wanting to be with his children (one who is quite ill I think), but then why not drop his wage demands to go back to Argentina? Sure he would still have a very decent lifestyle with his earnings so far. I cant understand, if he really does want to be with his family, why he would then move to Italy as rumours suggest?

Because he, like a lot of footballers, are mercenaries and go where the big bucks are, simple as that really, and probably a rather sad inditement of the mentality of the modern professional footballer :agree:

3pm
07-06-2011, 11:50 AM
He's been in England for 4 years and can't speak the language! Who's fault is that? No wonder his options are limited. Tit.

PeterboroHibee
07-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Because he, like a lot of footballers, are mercenaries and go where the big bucks are, simple as that really, and probably a rather sad inditement of the mentality of the modern professional footballer :agree:

I dont really have a problem with footballers trying to make as much money as possible, but Tevez has regularly been in the press saying hes fed up of football, doesnt want to play anymore etc etc. He could go to nearly any club in Europe and get ridiculous wages, he should either move to somewhere he will be content or quit!

Im not sure what good will come from slagging off Manchester, hes had a good number of years there, and surprisingly, both sets of fans more or less like him. If he wants to move, I dont see whats wrong with just putting in a transer request..

He's been in England for 4 years and can't speak the language! Who's fault is that? No wonder his options are limited. Tit.

Hes been there 5 years which makes it even worse!

Haymaker
07-06-2011, 01:01 PM
he said he wanted to stay, Man Utd agreed to pay £25M for him and offered him a 5 year contract on top whack, yet he then signs for Manchester City.

I am pretty sure Utd didnt agree to pay anywhere near that amount for him. I remember Ferguson coming out saying something about him being good but not worth that much money and alluding to his obvious training/mental issues that have come to light since then whilst at City.

If he wanted to stay and ferguson thought he was good enough to pay thay much he would have. But Fergie didnt and spent a fraction on Hernandez a season later. Brilliant move.

Stevie Reid
07-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I am pretty sure Utd didnt agree to pay anywhere near that amount for him. I remember Ferguson coming out saying something about him being good but not worth that much money and alluding to his obvious training/mental issues that have come to light since then whilst at City.

If he wanted to stay and ferguson thought he was good enough to pay thay much he would have. But Fergie didnt and spent a fraction on Hernandez a season later. Brilliant move.

They did agree on the fee with Tevez's owners according to several reports - £25.5M.

weonlywon6-2
07-06-2011, 01:36 PM

youre a sick man,call a doctor :greengrin

Haymaker
07-06-2011, 01:37 PM
They did agree on the fee with Tevez's owners according to several reports - £25.5M.

Maybe I missed something then because I was sure they wouldnt pay that much and tevez went to city for alot more. Oh well, the fact of the matter is that everyone can see that Tevez is just a moaning ******* who probably isnt a very good team mate although an exceptional player.

Stevie Reid
07-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Maybe I missed something then because I was sure they wouldnt pay that much and tevez went to city for alot more. Oh well, the fact of the matter is that everyone can see that Tevez is just a moaning ******* who probably isnt a very good team mate although an exceptional player.

Agreed!

Holmesdale Hibs
08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Man United fans sing, to the tune of Ally's Tartan Army...

Who's that tw@t from Argentina,
Who's that money-grabbing wh0re
Carlos Teves is his name, and he hasn't got a brain
and he won't win any trophies any more.

All true apart from the trophy bit.

If he hate's manchester so much then why move from United to City?He is obviously dumb and greedy.

I didn't think he was that good at United and never merited a place at the team. Been better at City and scored alot of fantasy football points but having your captain say things like he has can not be good for the team. If a Hibs captain said something like that I'd be raging. Given the amount of money City have they should let him tor in the reserves and tell him to GTF if his attitude doesn't improve.

Hibrandenburg
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM
The date is normally spot on.

Not if you're eating fish n chips out of it.

ArabHibee
08-06-2011, 10:21 PM

It wasn't in the papers, it was a recorded interview with an Argentinian reporter. Not sure if it was for radio or tv but I heard it on radio.

Kaiser1962
09-06-2011, 07:05 AM
C Ronaldo is.

Depends who you read. Ronaldo is regarded as the highest paid at the moment and Tevez (only) 7th. Think that was till the end of 2010 though and Tevez and Messi will have made more last season than the previous one. As will Rooney. It will be interesting anyway.