PDA

View Full Version : moving seats

justlikebrazil
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
As next week is the time for existing season ticket holders to move their seat does anyone know where I can find a seating plan of the West Stand? The official site doesnt have a stadium plan but says it is coming soon. GGTTH :cgwa

Antifa Hibs
05-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Official site is utter pish mate.

There was a full West Stand seating plan at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/ but as its close season, I dunno if you can view it...

we are hibs
05-06-2011, 09:56 AM
http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php

dont think this will help like its too old

TheGreenMan
06-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Is it 9am today this begins??

RIP
06-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Anybody coming to join us in the Singing Section this season?

lucky
06-06-2011, 08:27 AM
We are moving away from the singing section. Too many dafties. But each to their own.

Carheenlea
06-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Can't get through on the phones, first day rush it seems.

Carheenlea
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe not that busy, got through eventually and got sorted with what I was looking for. Only disappointment was the lack of any transfer tit-bits casually dished out, unless such confidential nuggets can only be procured in the club store.

RIP
06-06-2011, 12:53 PM
We are moving away from the singing section. Too many dafties. But each to their own.

What part of the ground you going to sing in now mate? Or was it the stupid songs that put you off?

Did you no have a crap seat - top row up by the plinth in S42 IIRC?

There wis a lad up there earlier this season who wis regularly yellin, spitting and shoutin at his own players FFS. Kind of missing the point about the Singing Section and supporting the team.

He either throught it was meant to be a 'screaming section' or he simply needed a loud backdrop to cover his outbursts

houston1875
06-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Anybody got a seated plan/map of the new east?

London Hibee
06-06-2011, 04:34 PM

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be one anywhere online, when there are no matches currently for sale.

I'm moving from the West to the East and want to be around the halfway line and about midway up the stand. Can anyone help me with row\seats I should be looking for

lucky
06-06-2011, 07:10 PM
What part of the ground you going to sing in now mate? Or was it the stupid songs that put you off?

Did you no have a crap seat - top row up by the plinth in S42 IIRC?

There wis a lad up there earlier this season who wis regularly yellin, spitting and shoutin at his own players FFS. Kind of missing the point about the Singing Section and supporting the team.

He either throught it was meant to be a 'screaming section' or he simply needed a loud backdrop to cover his outbursts

Moved to nearer the halfway line. The stupid songs did not help and yes there are few who seem to be more intent on being the center of attention rather than enjoying the game. But everyone pays their money and enjoy the experience their own way.

RIP
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be one anywhere online, when there are no matches currently for sale.

I'm moving from the West to the East and want to be around the halfway line and about midway up the stand. Can anyone help me with row\seats I should be looking for

No plan required lads - it's easy

There are 2 half-sections at either end - 37 at the FF end, 45 at South End
Section 41 bridges the half-way line
There are 3 sections in between on each side - 38,39,40 , then 42, 43 (Singing Section) and 44
Rows number up from the front to Z then AA up to JJ - 35/36 rows in all

So if you want to see the teams coming out, look for 40-42, if you want to see them score at either end pick 37-39 or 43-45 and if you want to sing, clap and be happy pick a seat in 43 above half way
:greengrin :flag:

Cameron1875
07-06-2011, 02:18 AM
Me and my mate moved today from the FF stand. Now sitting in the East.:thumbsup:

We're in section 42, about 7 rows from the back, seats 156, 157. Anybody sit near there and are they good seats? Pretty close to signing section it seems so should be good atmosphere.