PDA

View Full Version : Well.........

sunshine1875
04-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Have been away for a few days, with no internet available! So can someone update me - are we close to signing anyone?

:flag::flag::flag:

Frazerbob
04-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Have been away for a few days, with no internet available! So can someone update me - are we close to signing anyone?

Sure we will be however we have missed out on a plethera of average and mediocre bottom 6 players that have been snapped up by St Johnstone, United, Hearts etc. We'r edoomed!!

Antifa Hibs
04-06-2011, 11:43 AM

LOL - Dinnae be daft m8

sixtwo
04-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Calderwood said through the week that he was close to signing a striker.

A few weeks ago he said he would be excited about our chances if we sign the two players he was interested in.

I trust him. It is testing my patience but I trust he will sign a couple of decent players to improve our first eleven.

You have probably read that miller has left. personally i find that encouraging as he would have been on decent dough and to be honest, he was a passanger.

sunshine1875
04-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Calderwood said through the week that he was close to signing a striker.

A few weeks ago he said he would be excited about our chances if we sign the two players he was interested in.

I trust him. It is testing my patience but I trust he will sign a couple of decent players to improve our first eleven.

You have probably read that miller has left. personally i find that encouraging as he would have been on decent dough and to be honest, he was a passenger.

:agree: "when the going gets tough, Liam Miller goes hiding............"

sixtwo
04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
:greengrin

It's a shame he never got the chance to play in a derby, I'm sure he would have done well!:rolleyes:

R'Albin
04-06-2011, 12:18 PM

Ehm.....no!

Lucius Apuleius
04-06-2011, 12:19 PM
A few of us a lot closer to freakin suicide.

down the slope
04-06-2011, 12:19 PM
As dear old spike Milligan said "suddenly nothing happened-mind you it happened suddenly".