PDA

View Full Version : creativity - where will it come from now

AlbertK86
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM
now that miller is away who can create anything for us now. If deek is away all our creative players have now gone one by one.

Any suggestions anybody

MSK
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
now that miller is away who can create anything for us now. If deek is away all our creative players have now gone one by one.

Any suggestions anybodyAye ..how about we wait to see who CC brings in ..

R'Albin
03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Do people actually think that CC isn't going to sign anyone?

And Sproule maybe?

AlbertK86
03-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Aye ..how about we wait to see who CC brings in ..<br />
<br />
Yep i am hopeful he will bring someone in. Should have added from the current crop.

I'm fully supportive of the manager. It's more the board i'm worried about as these type of players don't come in rod's budget IMHO

jdships
03-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Aye ..how about we wait to see who CC brings in ..

Thank you :top marks

Wilson
03-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Do people actually think that CC isn't going to sign anyone?

And Sproule maybe?

I don't. I think Calderwod is going on the assumption that if we get rid of the players that make us worse than a man down we'll effectively be a few men up. Or something.

Either that or he is working hard to get players in. Perhaps dealing with players who have ability and options instead of those that jump at the first offer. I can't see it though.

MyJo
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Thornhill
Sproule
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Palsson
Towell (hopefully)
Booth
Welsh

:dunno:

heretoday
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM
CC will have them all watching tapes of Barca. No one will be able to get the ball off Hibs in the coming season.

Well, why not? They're professional footballers aren't they?

AlbertK86
03-06-2011, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=MyJo;2820008]Thornhill<br />
Sproule<br />
Wotherspoon<br />
Galbraith
Palsson
Towell (hopefull
Booth
Welsh

Not convinced other than booth that any of them are what i would term creative. All about opinions though

MWHIBBIES
03-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Anyone know how many assists this creative genius Liam Miller got when he was here.

chrisski33
03-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Didnt realise miller had been that creative last season

Cropley10
03-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Anyone know how many assists this creative genius Liam Miller got when he was here.

The notion that Liam Miller was in any way 'creative' is frankly laughable.

Problem we had was he was picked on ability and reputation, not on performance. I can barely remember a ball he played where I thought, "look at that"...

Thanks Liam - good luck living in the Wild West...

Ozyhibby
03-06-2011, 07:18 PM

:agree::thumbsup:

Hakim Sar
03-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Liam miller wasn't creative.

MyJo
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Not convinced other than booth that any of them are what i would term creative. All about opinions though

what would you term creative? :dunno:

I class it is creating opportunities, assists, contributing to attacks all of which the players i've listed are capable of doing, i admit to varying degree's, but they are "creative" none the less.

hibsbollah
03-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Ask the question in early August when hes got his messages in and you'll get a sensible answer.

Dashing Bob S
03-06-2011, 09:48 PM
A punt up the park for Sodje to knock down, hoping that Sproule will get on the end of it.

Better stock up on the supplies of Deep Heat for that dodgy neck next season, you know, the one made by Lexo and aggravated by Blobby?

woody47
03-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I would hope to see Sean Welsh take on that role. This was a player that, after watching him in the under 19's quite a few times, strolled through games. And he has done since he was a kid.
As for Miller, he flattered to deceive. He could, on his day, be excellent but that was not often enough. Really not that bothered that he has left. Too much of a "you know who I am" sort of player.

Sergey
03-06-2011, 09:58 PM
A punt up the park for Sodje to knock down, hoping that Sproule will get on the end of it.

Better stock up on the supplies of Deep Heat for that dodgy neck next season, you know, the one made by Lexo and aggravated by Blobby?

Bollox to that, Bob...I use hoofball as an excuse to visit my local massage parlour on a Saturday evening.

Liths do have their place in UK society :agree:

RickyS
03-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I would hope to see Sean Welsh take on that role. This was a player that, after watching him in the under 19's quite a few times, strolled through games. And he has done since he was a kid.
As for Miller, he flattered to deceive. He could, on his day, be excellent but that was not often enough. Really not that bothered that he has left. Too much of a "you know who I am" sort of player.

this:top marks

Centre Hawf
03-06-2011, 11:41 PM
We should have been asking this question when we had Liam Miller not when we got rid.