PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream...

spike220
03-06-2011, 07:16 AM
I have a dream that one day Hibs will rise up and live out the true potential.

I have a dream that one day in Easter road we will hold up the Scottish cup and be champions of Prìomh Lìog na h-Alba, and our sons and daughters will see a mighty team again.

I have a dream that one day Easter Road transformed will be transformed into a impregnable fortress our foes fear to tread.

I have a dream that our children will go through the academy producing talent and after talent and we will no longer have to be a selling club. That we will have the strongest squad in Scotland for generations to come.

I have a dream that we will be rightfully challenge again in Europe and lift a European cup.

I have a dream today!

Glory, Glory to the Hibees!

Arch Stanton
03-06-2011, 09:07 AM

I have a dream that one day in Easter road we will hold up the Scottish cup and be champions of Prìomh Lìog na h-Alba, and our sons and daughters will see a mighty team again.

I have a dream that one day Easter Road transformed will be transformed into a impregnable fortress our foes fear to tread.

I have a dream that our children will go through the academy producing talent and after talent and we will no longer have to be a selling club. That we will have the strongest squad in Scotland for generations to come.

I have a dream that we will be rightfully challenge again in Europe and lift a European cup.

I have a dream today!

I wouldn't mind some of what you are on!

In my dream the Easter Road pitch was "L" shaped and one of the stands was a railway platform.

GordonHFC
03-06-2011, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't mind some of what you are on!

In my dream the Easter Road pitch was "L" shaped and one of the stands was a railway platform.

And you worry about what spike is on :greengrin

iwasthere1972
03-06-2011, 10:25 AM

I have a dream today!

:hilarious

What did the psychiatrist say when you came round on his couch?

nonshinyfinish
03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Keep dreaming.

3pm
03-06-2011, 12:11 PM
We're all Neil Lennon.

Lofarl
03-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Prìomh Lìog na h-Alba? Parkheads >>>>>>>>>That way.

Danny_Hibee
03-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Prìomh Lìog na h-Alba? Parkheads >>>>>>>>>That way.

Hibs fan mentions dreams of winning the SPL and is accused of being a Celtic fan....some very strange logic on show here I must say :confused:

ArabHibee
03-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Prìomh Lìog na h-Alba? Parkheads That way.

So all Celtc supporters are gaelic speaking? I like your logic. :rolleyes:

3pm
03-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Hibs fan mentions dreams of winning the SPL and is accused of being a Celtic fan....some very strange logic on show here I must say :confused:

Ha Ha! Who accused him?!

steakbake
03-06-2011, 12:35 PM
We're all Neil Lennon.

I'm not.

Today, I'm Fraser Wright.

Danny_Hibee
03-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Ha Ha! Who accused him?!

Thats the way I took the directions to Parkhead, apologies if I was wrong!

3pm
03-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm not.

Today, I'm Fraser Wright.

I am Brad Friedal.

dangermouse
03-06-2011, 01:23 PM

I have a dream today!

Shame you had to wake up. :wink: I'm sure it was nice while it lasted. :greengrin

Saorsa
03-06-2011, 01:28 PM

I have a dream today!

8:16am, wee bit early tae be :drunk: is it no? or was that you just getting in? must have been a good night :party:

spike220
16-05-2012, 07:02 AM
I still have a dream!!