PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Kieran Agard

Stevie Reid
02-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Noticed that he was released by Everton yesterday - he played up front for Killie in the second 2-1 win at ER, I was very impressed with him that day. Only scored once in 8 appearances for Killie but was pacy and skillful.

http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/kieran-agard

No idea if we are interested in him, and would still like a marquee signing up front - but he looked the sort of player that could play off Sodje and could possibly be tempted to the SPL.

Hibeesb0unc3
02-06-2011, 10:38 AM
i thought he was good in the that game against us as well:agree: would be a decent signing if hibs made an offer for him

easty
02-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Looks a decent player.

I saw Arsenal released Mark Randall and Thomas Cruise, the former looked a good player a few years back, when he was out on loan at someone (but I can't remember who..) the latter is a centre half who has Champions League experience (1 game :greengrin) and has been capped up to under-19's for England.

greenlex
02-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Looks a decent player.

I saw Arsenal released Mark Randall and Thomas Cruise, the former looked a good player a few years back, when he was out on loan at someone (but I can't remember who..) the latter is a centre half who has Champions League experience (1 game :greengrin) and has been capped up to under-19's for England.

Tom Cruise is too small and I do t think Dougray Scott would be too happy if he ended up at the cabbage.

easty
02-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Tom Cruise is too small and I do t think Dougray Scott would be too happy if he ended up at the cabbage.

I think he's a Top (Gun) player who could help us achieve that Mission Impossible of winning the Scottish Cup.

Andy74
02-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I don't think any player that's ever been identified from here, unless they had been established as targets elsewhere first, has ever been signed.

Franck is God
02-06-2011, 11:50 AM
this kid may well be pretty good but if he had been a young player that came through the Killie youth team and only scored once in 8 appearances Hibs would be slated for looking at such a player but because he was on loan from Everton and happened to play well against us he suddenly becomes a target in the eyes of some?

Not trying to be negative here just giving an alternative view.

Mark79
02-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Looks a decent player.

He is more of a wing man.

Stevie Reid
02-06-2011, 11:55 AM
This thread is obviously Goosed now...

stokesmessiah
02-06-2011, 11:57 AM
This thread is obviously Goosed now...

Grab your jacket, your leaving ! :greengrin

Stevie Reid
02-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Grab your jacket, your leaving ! :greengrin

Steve Archibald style...:taxi

iwasthere1972
02-06-2011, 12:12 PM
this kid may well be pretty good but if he had been a young player that came through the Killie youth team and only scored once in 8 appearances Hibs would be slated for looking at such a player but because he was on loan from Everton and happened to play well against us he suddenly becomes a target in the eyes of some?

Not trying to be negative here just giving an alternative view.

:agree: Haven't seen him play but going by his stats I'm not the only one. I know stats don't tell the whole story and I'm sure that someone on here will prove that theory but in three years he's made one appearance in the league for Everton and that was as a sub in stoppage time. So league wise he's played a couple of minutes in the EPL and 8 games for Killie. All of that in about 3 years.

Considering that he's 21 he's not done much. We need players with experience not young laddies that haven't got their careers off the ground yet.

Stevie Reid
02-06-2011, 12:21 PM
:agree: Haven't seen him play but going by his stats I'm not the only one. I know stats don't tell the whole story and I'm sure that someone on here will prove that theory but in three years he's made one appearance in the league for Everton and that was as a sub in stoppage time. So league wise he's played a couple of minutes in the EPL and 8 games for Killie. All of that in about 3 years.

Considering that he's 21 he's not done much. We need players with experience not young laddies that haven't got their careers off the ground yet.

It did say on the Everton site that he suffered a serious knee injury when he was on the fringes of the first team. But ideally I would also like to see an experienced forward arrive too.

H18sry
02-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Looks a decent player.

So had Chris Hogg :wink:

ian cruise
03-06-2011, 12:22 AM
So had Chris Hogg :wink:

so he did

BRING BACK HOGG!!! :greengrin

TRC
03-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Was Hoggy not captain at one point!

Sorry of the england youth setup

vanNISHtelroy
03-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Would quite like to see Agard back at Rugby Park, don't think he got enough of an opportunity. 5 of his 8 games were as a sub, and feel he was better than Rui Miguel and probably Gros and would have liked to see him and Aubameyang get more of a go.

Think if you were looking for someone to come in and play every week he might not be the right option for you, could be someone who will develop with more game time.

vanNISHtelroy
08-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Apparently Kieran was in the Park Hotel today so may be signing for Killie...or just up to see players etc. that he got to know while he was up on loan.

I'm sure yous will all be gutted if you miss out on signing him :wink:

grantonhibee
08-06-2011, 11:22 AM
if we sign thomas cruise does he come with goose as a back up plan??

:greengrin