PDA

View Full Version : Germany New Kits

SteveHFC
01-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Germany Away Kit absoutley stunning. :agree:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/germany-11-13-adidas-home-away-shirts-leaked.html#comments

nonshinyfinish
01-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Very nice indeed.

CB_NO3
01-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Very nice indeed.

Minted. I would consider buying that.

R'Albin
01-06-2011, 08:46 PM
That goalkeeping kit has actually given me a semi:agree:

steakbake
01-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I love it.

I like collecting a green strip and I may be investing in one of those, too.

hibsbollah
01-06-2011, 08:55 PM
simple. green. love it.

ian cruise
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Its a nice strip but the club couldn't (or maybe shouldn't) have a plain top every year, otherwise you become like celtic asking folk to pay out money for the same strip every season. I actually liked most of the le Coq Sportif tops Hibs have and the fact that it wasn't (wasn@t) just a bog standard template that was being followed with our strips being the same as at least half a dozen teams

I would like a retro top, i was hoping for something similar to the coventry away top in his colours, would have been very similar to the stanton era, but I appreciate that the new home top is a bit different at a time when alot of teams strips are becoming more and more similar to the year before.

Just my opinion of course, no more or less valid than anyone else's

RickyS
01-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Germany Away Kit absoutley stunning. :agree:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/germany-11-13-adidas-home-away-shirts-leaked.html#comments

simple. superb

would love our new kit to be like that.

Sylar
01-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Personally, I think it looks ridiculously bland.

Just a bog-standard Adidas template with the German FA badge sewn on.

No imagination, nothing "different".

snooky
01-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Don't like the colour :tin hat:
:wink:

AllyF
01-06-2011, 10:55 PM
That is a thing of beauty.

Judas Iscariot
01-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Looks pretty boring and **** IMO..

Poor 80's throw back :agree:

If only folk spent less time loving other teams and their stuff and started bigging up the Hibs more, maybe we would be in a better position..

Sean1875
02-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Personally, I think it looks ridiculously bland.

Just a bog-standard Adidas template with the German FA badge sewn on.

No imagination, nothing "different".

spot on. nothing brilliant that I can see really.

Dunbar Hibee
02-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Looks pretty boring and **** IMO..

Poor 80's throw back :agree:

If only folk spent less time loving other teams and their stuff and started bigging up the Hibs more, maybe we would be in a better position..

:faf:

Hibernia Na Eir
02-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Adidas being German, i expect nothin but class shirts for them. Very nice indeed! Puts our new shirt to shame!

Andy74
02-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Its a nice strip but the club couldn't (or maybe shouldn't) have a plain top every year, otherwise you become like celtic asking folk to pay out money for the same strip every season. I actually liked most of the le Coq Sportif tops Hibs have and the fact that it wasn't (wasn@t) just a bog standard template that was being followed with our strips being the same as at least half a dozen teams

I would like a retro top, i was hoping for something similar to the coventry away top in his colours, would have been very similar to the stanton era, but I appreciate that the new home top is a bit different at a time when alot of teams strips are becoming more and more similar to the year before.

Just my opinion of course, no more or less valid than anyone else's

Spot on, much as the 'Stanton' strip is the epitome of a Hibernian top we can't just run the same thing out every year. So, every year when we have the same conversation there is no point, strips change, its a commercial thing these days and you have to keep coming up with something a bit new.

Every now and again that something new will actually be a bit retro.

Anyway, I think the use of the word 'stunning' was a bit OTT for a plain football top!

green&left
02-06-2011, 08:15 AM
I think its quality, although maybe thats because it's green, if it was blue or red would I be as enthusiastic? Probably not...

Will be getting purchased though when it comes out, cracking for the summer!

Bohemian_Hibee
02-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Some folk are easily pleased. A very boring and unimaginative jersey IMO. Adidas have been steadily going backwards over the last number of years.

Umbro have been designing the nicest kits for the last while (with obvioius exceptions :wink:)

green&left
02-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Some folk are easily pleased. A very boring and unimaginative jersey IMO. Adidas have been steadily going backwards over the last number of years.

Umbro have been designing the nicest kits for the last while (with obvioius exceptions :wink:)

Good shout with Umbro, the recent England and Republic of Ireland shirts have been superb.

Not a fan of Puma's international jerseys (Another German sports brand), don't suit my 'larger' frame :greengrin:

NYHibby
02-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Not sure if anyone else picked this up, but the away shirt has green hoops.

Keith_M
02-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Not exactly what I'd call stunning.

seanraff07
02-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Very smart IMO.

Hibbyradge
02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Not sure if anyone else picked this up, but the away shirt has green hoops.

:agree:

It's a Celtic strip.

still stunning, folks?

nonshinyfinish
03-06-2011, 10:44 AM
:agree:

It's a Celtic strip.

still stunning, folks?

Unless it turns out to be maroon on the inside, a spurious connection with another football club isn't going to change my opinion of it.

.Whitey.
03-06-2011, 11:38 AM
tbh i prefer the new hibs top :agree:

Austinho
03-06-2011, 11:55 AM

Umbro have been designing the nicest kits for the last while (with obvioius exceptions :wink:)Umbro have definitely upped their game, and are now in the same league as Adidas and Nike. Not sure how you can dismiss this German kit but praise Umbro though – if you think Adidas have produced something 'boring' and 'unimaginative' (I would say 'simple' and 'classic'), surely Umbro are doing the exact same thing?

(((Fergus)))
03-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Umbro have definitely upped their game, and are now in the same league as Adidas and Nike. Not sure how you can dismiss this German kit but praise Umbro though – if you think Adidas have produced something 'boring' and 'unimaginative' (I would say 'simple' and 'classic'), surely Umbro are doing the exact same thing?

TBH Nike stuff is rather cheap, although the kids' footwear is indestructible.

For kits, they're on a par with the recent Puma suff. These guys look a) so dishevelled and b) so last year:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/dundee-united-2011-2012-nike-home-football-shirt.html

bod
03-06-2011, 04:42 PM
pash