PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Community Foundation Fundraiser - Please Read

Iggy Pope
31-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi Everyone

Quick plug for a fundraiser some of the Hibernian Staff are doing for the Hibernian Community Foundation.
Garry O'Hagan helped out with the signing of the signed 3-0 teamsheet from Ibrox which raised a few bob for the Dnipro Kids, so one good turn and all that.....

Give them a wee boost if you feel the urge, remembering thar charitable action is one of the reasons our great club existed in the first place.
:flag:

Details below....

Dear Friends

A six man Team including myself (Garry O'Hagan), two fellow Directors (Scott Lindsay and Jamie Marwick), Hibernian Manager Colin Calderwood, Scouting Co-ordinator David Woodison and Alan Bain of Sports Engineering Ltd will be pounding the streets of Glasgow in aid of charity on Sunday 19 June at Bellahouston Park.

Our efforts will raise money to support the Hibernian Community Foundation's (HCF) initiatives for men’s health and wellness through programmes like the SPL Trust-sponsored ‘Football Fans in Training’ and HCF's own follow-on programme 'Fit for Change'.

HCF’s other initiatives include the successful partnership with Jewel & Esk College at the Hibernian Learning Centre in the south stand at Easter Road Stadium and support for disability football in partnership with Lothian Special Olympics.

The 10K for Men is organised by Men's Health Forum Scotland (MHFS). It is held every year on the last day of National Men's Health Week, which is also Fathers Day.

If you feel you can help by making a donation please do so via the link below.

Your support is very much appreciated for this worthwhile cause which does a tremendous amount of work in Edinburgh and the Lothians.

http://www.justgiving.com/Hibernian-Runners

HH81
01-06-2011, 08:28 AM
I'll make a donation when I'm home and on pc.