PDA

View Full Version : Crabbie's deal...

magpie1892
31-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know how much the Crabbie's deal is worth to Hibs over the three years?

Horse
31-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Whatever the figure is, Hearts deal with Wonga.com will be marginally bigger! We are of course living in their shadow, with their marginally bigger stadium and all... oh, wait, we have a marginally bigger stadium than them so we live in there shadow because they now have 2 artists impressions of a fantasy land stadium that is marginally bigger than ours. They are truly a behemoth in footballing terms!

R'Albin
31-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Whatever the figure is, Hearts deal with Wonga.com will be marginally bigger! We are of course living in their shadow, with their marginally bigger stadium and all... oh, wait, we have a marginally bigger stadium than them so we live in there shadow because they now have 2 artists impressions of a fantasy land stadium that is marginally bigger than ours. They are truly a behemoth in footballing terms!

Wait, is hearts deal actually bigger ?:greengrin

Wilson
31-05-2011, 06:12 PM

I heard it is written on A4 while ours was scribbled on a post-it in Rod's office. It IS bigger.

Horse
31-05-2011, 07:17 PM

I'm not saying it IS bigger - I'm saying that Hearts will claim it's bigger as they do with everything! Even if it's not bigger we should shut up and accept that this is the way all big teams operate.

Woody70x2
31-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Tried that Crabbies at the weekend... surprisingly very nice :agree:

Iain G
31-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I heard it's worth Rod Petrie's weight in Crabbies every week and we are using the stock of the green stuff to run the generator that powers the pie stall ovens on a Saturday :agree:

Also I've heard Rod washes his tache in Crabbies which gives it that extra special smooth lusterous shine and patina :agree:

cappoquinboy
31-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Hibs agreement with Crabbies is a 3 year deal with a 3 year option which covers all Hibs teams including first team, youth teams and ladies team. Following the expiry of the current shorts sponsor deal in 2012 Crabbies will also sponsor the clubs shorts as well as shirts.
Without going into specific detail I can assure you that the Crabbies deal is significantly more lucrative to Hibs than the Wonga.com deal is to Hearts.