PDA

View Full Version : NHC CONCACAF Gold Cup

Sylar
31-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Managed to get tickets whilst over here to see the USA take on Canada at Ford Field in Detroit next Tuesday :thumbsup:

Haven't seen the MNT play before and looking forward to a good afternoon of football (as Panama vs Guadaloupe is on first).

I'm guessing none of the competition is being covered in the UK yet? We usually get the final on TV but I doubt that anything else will be covered...

Future17
31-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Managed to get tickets whilst over here to see the USA take on Canada at Ford Field in Detroit next Tuesday :thumbsup:

Haven't seen the MNT play before and looking forward to a good afternoon of football (as Panama vs Guadaloupe is on first).

I'm guessing none of the competition is being covered in the UK yet? We usually get the final on TV but I doubt that anything else will be covered...

Don't think there's any UK tv coverage but the games will be streamed live on some of the betting websites (like Bet 365) for those of us who can't do without our football fix over the summer. Between this and the Euro U21 - I should survive til pre-season!

Any local(er) knowledge on the teams - especially the less established ones?

sundo1875
31-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Don't think there's any UK tv coverage but the games will be streamed live on some of the betting websites (like Bet 365) for those of us who can't do without our football fix over the summer. Between this and the Euro U21 - I should survive til pre-season!

Any local(er) knowledge on the teams - especially the less established ones?
Also copa america begins at the start of july cmon ECUADOOOR