PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road hospitality

IanM
30-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Did anyone attend a pre/post match function at the Gallery Restaurant in the West last season?

Was just on the offical site and was looking for prices and if it's worth the value?

I'll contact ER for this seasons package prices but was wondering if anyone could let me know what the day out is like (apart from getting beat :wink:)

3pm
30-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Did anyone attend a pre/post match function at the Gallery Restaurant in the West last season?

Was just on the offical site and was looking for prices and if it's worth the value?

I'll contact ER for this seasons package prices but was wondering if anyone could let me know what the day out is like (apart from getting beat :wink:)

We offer hospitality on and off the pitch. Pioneers!

The Hurricane
30-05-2011, 07:16 PM

Been 3 times in the last 2 seasons. Good day out but not worth the money. Food portions small and not even a comp drink

Barney McGrew
30-05-2011, 07:18 PM
IIRC, the packages depend on the game. You can get a deal with the meal included or pay a bit more for other games and get your drinks included too.

It's a good day out, but not one to do too often unless you're loaded or someone else is paying for it :greengrin

jakki
30-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I was lucky enough to buy 2 full hospitality tickets from a guy on here for a total of £90 which everyone was saying it was a con. He said that his wife had bought them as a treat for him and a mate and that they were unable to make the game.

It turned out that it was a "Coors" prize and we had the delightful company of another 2 prize winners and their guests. We had wine on the table and our dedicated waitress taking our new drinks order when she delivered our last one. The meal was great and I got my photos taken with Lawrie Reilly, Ian Murray and Rob Jones.A great day out.

Needless to say, I slept all the way back to Livi in the taxi.

We did the preseason friendly Dumfermline last season. Their hospitality wasn't a patch on Hibs. They wouldn't allow you to order a double spirit whereby that would have saved the long waiting times between drinks as the service was not too hot and the meal was a self service carvery which was cooked by the ex Hibs chef although tasty but not as much as the Hibs grub

Jim Leishman was doing the rounds of the tables and recognised me and announced to the company that " I'm not the grandfather of your grandkids!". That took a wee bit of explaining!
We were luckily enough to share the table with 3 other Hibs supporters who turned out to be Gas Service Engineers ( or owned the company) and Dave knew them and it turned out that one had been the supervisor of when my house in Livi got its gas heating put in!

Two nice experiences but Hibs win hands down. I'd certainly go for another bash at Hibs (even paying for my drinks) for a special occassion. Discount for ST holders!:greengrin

AndersonGGTTH
31-05-2011, 08:33 AM
i have been once and it was £90 for cat b game! £180 for cat a i think , my dad went to basically every home game in the hospitality and he loves itmeeting new people and hibs people getting to know them well , he says that alone is worth ! but i certainly enjoyed my day.

PatHead
31-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Been a few times and thoroughly enjoyed myself.