PDA

View Full Version : Coppa Italia

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 07:40 PM
I see the boy that scored twice for Maribor in the home leg is playing for Palermo.

Bayern Bru
29-05-2011, 09:05 PM
IIRC Maribor played Palermo after they'd beaten us.

Must've liked what they'd seen and snaffled him. He was very good.

hibsboy90
29-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Noticed the ex jambo Pinilla came off the bench for Palermo.

MWHIBBIES
29-05-2011, 09:24 PM
IIRC Maribor played Palermo after they'd beaten us.

Must've liked what they'd seen and snaffled him. He was very good.Signed another lad aswell ,Bacinovic.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Maybe we could get get a hold of Tavares who destroyed us in both games, thought he was outstanding!

MWHIBBIES
29-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Maybe we could get get a hold of Tavares who destroyed us in both games, thought he was outstanding!:agree: do not think he would want to come to us though.

since90plustwo
29-05-2011, 09:39 PM
they were a very good side, played very nice football. even t 3-1 they still played with urgency or pace. not surpirsed their players are getting picked up

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 10:39 PM
:agree: do not think he would want to come to us though.

Very true unfortunatly!

hibeedonald
29-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Very true unfortunatly!

I'm pretty sure they get paid a lot less there. We really should be raiding Eastern Europe for low paid players of good quality. Also by coming to Hibs he could look at all the other players which have progressed to bigger clubs.

Big Ed
29-05-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure they get paid a lot less there. We really should be raiding Eastern Europe for low paid players of good quality. Also by coming to Hibs he could look at all the other players which have progressed to bigger clubs.

But they are not paid less. Most top clubs in Eastern Europe have money behind them; just don't ask where it comes from :wink:

MWHIBBIES
29-05-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm pretty sure they get paid a lot less there. We really should be raiding Eastern Europe for low paid players of good quality. Also by coming to Hibs he could look at all the other players which have progressed to bigger clubs.Heard somthing about Chelsea making a first option signing deal with Maribor and Palermo have signed 2 or 3 players from them so can't realy see them coming to Hibs over either of them. Good point though and maybe out scouts should look to Eastern Europe for players in the future instead of Ross County or Falkirk.