PDA

View Full Version : Free download of my new album

The Green Goblin
29-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi All,

My band just released their 2nd album. We are based in Sao Paulo and the band is me, plus 2 Canadians and 1 Brasilian.

It`s free to download at www.sidecarider.bandcamp.com

It won`t be everyone`s cup of tea, but whatever you think of it, do have a listen or download, share with others if you like it and let me know what you think.

Cheers! :wink:

GG

Aritch
29-05-2011, 07:46 PM
I've only had a brief listen so far but it's very impressive work. I particularly like enough is enough. The whole album seems quite eclectic.

What do you do in the band GG?

The Green Goblin
29-05-2011, 08:19 PM
I've only had a brief listen so far but it's very impressive work. I particularly like enough is enough. The whole album seems quite eclectic.

What do you do in the band GG?

Cheers for that andinho. I play violin/piano/keyboards.

GG

Dashing Bob S
29-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Great stuff! I love it! I'm a sucker for a classy country-rock riff.

Alec Splode
29-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Like it a lot Murray; esp. last track.
XTC fan by any chance ?

The Green Goblin
30-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Great stuff! I love it! I'm a sucker for a classy country-rock riff.

Cheers Bob! :greengrin

GG

The Green Goblin
30-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Like it a lot Murray; esp. last track.
XTC fan by any chance ?

Thanks Alec. re: XTC, I am not, but the singer might be...(making plans for Nigel :greengrin)

GG

Geo_1875
30-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Really enjoyable. May need to turn the bass up a bit.

Is Forty Watt Light Bulb about our pink neighbours by any chance?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Green Goblin
30-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Really enjoyable. May need to turn the bass up a bit.

Is Forty Watt Light Bulb about our pink neighbours by any chance?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HAHAHA. Superb comment! Thanks. That made my day. And many thanks for listening and commenting. It`s much appreciated. :agree:

GG

PeeJay
31-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi All,

My band just released their 2nd album. We are based in Sao Paulo and the band is me, plus 2 Canadians and 1 Brasilian.

It`s free to download at www.sidecarider.bandcamp.com (http://www.sidecarider.bandcamp.com)

It won`t be everyone`s cup of tea, but whatever you think of it, do have a listen or download, share with others if you like it and let me know what you think.

Cheers! :wink:

GG

Just listened to your album - nice one! I particularly enjoyed "Enough is Enough" and the final track "Aquele Peso" - my personal favourite though is "Plate Smashing" - I immediately thought of Tom Waits when I heard it. Impressive stuff guys - hope you're successful with it. :thumbsup:

The Green Goblin
01-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Just listened to your album - nice one! I particularly enjoyed "Enough is Enough" and the final track "Aquele Peso" - my personal favourite though is "Plate Smashing" - I immediately thought of Tom Waits when I heard it. Impressive stuff guys - hope you're successful with it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment PeeJay! Am really glad you liked it. There`s no greater compliment than that mate.

Cheers,

GG

HibsMax
03-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I guess your name's Murray. ;)

Like what I have listened to so far. I'm going to let my wife hear it tonight without telling her anything about it and see what she says....only because she has a more experienced musical ear than I do.

The Green Goblin
06-06-2011, 01:40 AM
I guess your name's Murray. ;)

Like what I have listened to so far. I'm going to let my wife hear it tonight without telling her anything about it and see what she says....only because she has a more experienced musical ear than I do.

That`s a good guess! :wink: Many thanks indeed for listening. I would love to hear what your wife says :greengrin

GG

hibeemikey21
06-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Very impressive stuff mate! Personal favourite was "Greasy Spooners and Midnight Crooners". You sounded quite "Biffy Clyro unplugged"-esque in that one. (Thats meant as a compliment by the way, in case you are not a fan of their work!)

tynesideirish
13-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Great albums mate. Very impressive. I'm just burning a hard copy off from both Albums. Thanks very much. I like Aquele the track best of all but they are all right up there.

Sodje_18
13-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Very impressive, esp. 'enough is enough' :thumbsup: