PDA

View Full Version : NHC Peterborough

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Cannae remember who the Boro fan is on here, but, great team to watch.
Looking forward to watching them v The Hammers next season!

Betty Boop
29-05-2011, 04:02 PM

Maybe we could sign Craig Mackail Smith ? He looks a handful !

Dunbar Hibee
29-05-2011, 04:02 PM
'El Presidente' it is. And I agree good side to watch.:aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 04:09 PM

Its been rumoured in the Sunday press, QPR & Norwich too though.

lucky
29-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Thought they were a bit lucky. Great support for Town. The standard was similar to the SPL out with the ugly sisters

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Thought they were a bit lucky.

Did the Boro keeper make a decent save?

lucky
29-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Not really but town looked the better side. But goals win games.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Fair enough!

jodjam
29-05-2011, 06:21 PM
My fav English team. Delighted back in championship. Barry Fry is always good entertainment

Lmc2105
29-05-2011, 07:08 PM
'El Presidente' it is. And I agree good side to watch.:aok:

Delighted mate great 7 mins and well deserve to be in the Championship in Fergie we trust!!

Mon the Possssh

Bit hammered sorry :greengrin

Lmc2105
29-05-2011, 07:09 PM

That would be me mate :greengrin 129 Goals in one season some achievement
but we have conceded a lot to!!

Gutted to be losin Mackail smith but hopefully next year we can improve :thumbsup:

Looking forward to that game to mate

HH81
29-05-2011, 07:59 PM
You still in Manchester? We can have a pint

LancashireHibby
29-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Got mates and family who are Town fans so a disappointing result personally, but Peterborough played some cracking football in the semi's. Would have gone to the game today if Leigh rugby didn't have a game, but we passed coach after coach after coach on the M62 this morning. Something in the region of 30,000 Huddersfield fans, apparently. A genuine 'sleeping giant', I'd say.

Posh Swanny
30-05-2011, 12:09 PM
That would be me mate :greengrin 129 Goals in one season some achievement
but we have conceded a lot to!!

Gutted to be losin Mackail smith but hopefully next year we can improve :thumbsup:

Looking forward to that game to mate

Boro 'ere, Boro there, Boro every ****in' where la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

Did you go down for the game? Weren't a bad day out!! :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
30-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Boro 'ere, Boro there, Boro every ****in' where la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

Did you go down for the game? Weren't a bad day out!! :thumbsup:

Didn't mate as am the guy in Edinburgh i think that supports Peterborough if i had someone to go down with a wuda! Planning to go to Middlesborough away next season tho :thumbsup:

Looked a great Atmosphere!! Lets hope it's a prem play off next year :greengrin

If your in Edin mate PM maybe we can get something arranged next season :thumbsup:

--------
30-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Not a chance, unfortunately. He looked very impressive - very quick, difficult to knock over, a real pain in the backside to Huddersfield's back four.

Posh Swanny
30-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Didn't mate as am the guy in Edinburgh i think that supports Peterborough if i had someone to go down with a wuda! Planning to go to Middlesborough away next season tho :thumbsup:

Looked a great Atmosphere!! Lets hope it's a prem play off next year :greengrin

If your in Edin mate PM maybe we can get something arranged next season :thumbsup:

Pity I didn't know you were up here as there was plenty of space in my car! I'm in Ormiston and drove down (with another Hibee/Posh fan) to the in-laws' in Rossendale on the Saturday, through to Manc early doors on Sunday and straight back up here after the game. The whole day was just unbelievable and there are some great clips from the crowd on youtube - of the first and thrid goals in particular.

Depending on the fixture list - will likely be getting the train or driving down for Middlesbrough, Burnley, Doncaster and West Ham at least. The Edinburgh Posh contingent may have to buy a bigger flag! :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
30-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Pity I didn't know you were up here as there was plenty of space in my car! I'm in Ormiston and drove down (with another Hibee/Posh fan) to the in-laws' in Rossendale on the Saturday, through to Manc early doors on Sunday and straight back up here after the game. The whole day was just unbelievable and there are some great clips from the crowd on youtube - of the first and thrid goals in particular.

Depending on the fixture list - will likely be getting the train or driving down for Middlesbrough, Burnley, Doncaster and West Ham at least. The Edinburgh Posh contingent may have to buy a bigger flag! :thumbsup:

Do we have a supporters club up here mate? haha a would be more than willing to Contribute to a scottish posh flag :thumbsup:

I will pm you my details as you said would love to go tot he above games maybe we could get something arranged :thumbsup:

Posh Swanny
30-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Do we have a supporters club up here mate? haha a would be more than willing to Contribute to a scottish posh flag :thumbsup:

I will pm you my details as you said would love to go tot he above games maybe we could get something arranged :thumbsup:

Well there are now three of us so I reckon that's a club! LOL! I already have a little saltire flag with Edinburgh Posh Boys written on it, but I reckon its time to expand! And maybe lose the "Boys" bit!

Lmc2105
30-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Well there are now three of us so I reckon that's a club! LOL! I already have a little saltire flag with Edinburgh Posh Boys written on it, but I reckon its time to expand! And maybe lose the "Boys" bit!

Ha sounds good mate! will pm you :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Its been rumoured in the Sunday press, QPR & Norwich too though.

Bid accepted by an as yet unnamed EPL club for CMS according to BBC.

Lmc2105
01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Bid accepted by an as yet unnamed EPL club for CMS according to BBC.

My uncles who lives down there said the Local's are saying 4.5M From Wigan!

and we have made a bid "substantial" for an un named Striker :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
01-06-2011, 01:03 PM

:hilarious

jodjam
01-06-2011, 05:54 PM

Couple lads from corrie inn used to go down to Posh a couple years back so there is a few of us kicking about up here. Long time since i've been down but need to get back to see them.

cheltenhamhibee
01-06-2011, 11:44 PM

chance would be a fine thing !!! Grant McCann would be a signing i'd love to see for us but alas cannae see that either :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Posh Swanny
02-06-2011, 12:22 PM

There's all sorts of rumours doing the rounds down there at the minute!

Latest I heard is that CMS is signing for QPR, Norwich, Blackburn, Wolves, Wigan, West Ham and West Brom. While the bid we've made is for Sam Baldock, Matt Tubbs, Cody McDonald and Sam Vokes.