PDA

View Full Version : Your say: Hibs on Football Manager 2012

SlickShoes
27-05-2011, 02:50 PM
I am once again doing the research for Hibs on Football Manager 2012. This year they have made up a survey for all fans of the clubs to fill in to get a better overview of how good the players actually are.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/547733/Football-Manager-Scottish-Research-Survey

If as many of you could fill it in we could get a accurate hibs team for once! Maybe going by our recent performances that won't be a good thing for those playing the game!

Since this is hibs related hopefully it won't be shifted to the games only forum! :wink:

BigBamba
27-05-2011, 03:56 PM
I might be being a bit stupid here but what does it mean by..

3. Including players who may already have left your club or who were on loan at any point during the season, please rate your first team squad of Season 2010/11 from best player to worst. (Please Rate All First Team Members in order rather than just including the best and worst) *

Cheers in advance.

GGTTH

Allant1981
27-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Surely that just means give a rating for players who were here at the start of the season but didnt stay the whole season

SlickShoes
27-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Surely that just means give a rating for players who were here at the start of the season but didnt stay the whole season

Aye it just means include everyone even folk that have left!

Cheers!

Calvin
27-05-2011, 04:49 PM
This is gonna require some serious thought so I'll do it on Sunday when I have more time. Good idea to get a survey running.

SlickShoes
27-05-2011, 06:06 PM
This is gonna require some serious thought so I'll do it on Sunday when I have more time. Good idea to get a survey running.

Haha your user name is amazing! :not worth