PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sack the Pig!

JohnScott
27-05-2011, 11:20 AM
You think were bad on our managers. Sheffield Uniteds fans are demonstrating outside Brammel Lane wanting Danny Wilson sacked the day he's been appointed! They're going mental as he's an ex Owls manager/player. How would we react if Hibs appointed Jim Jefferies I wonder.

ScottB
27-05-2011, 11:42 AM
You think were bad on our managers. Sheffield Uniteds fans are demonstrating outside Brammel Lane wanting Danny Wilson sacked the day he's been appointed! They're going mental as he's an ex Owls manager/player. How would we react if Hibs appointed Jim Jefferies I wonder.

I think it's more he's an ex Owl, and clearly hopeless.

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. If we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.

PC Stamp
27-05-2011, 02:38 PM

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. If we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.

Craig Levein would never come to Hibs so we're OK :wink:

Greentinted
27-05-2011, 02:45 PM

I mind during a few of our recent 'vacant' periods that the likes of John Robertson and Csaba Laszlo and of course Jeffries were all mooted as potential incumbents.
Thankfully though, the real dross such as 'get 'em while their young' Rix, the dypsomaniacal Malofeev, and the pitiful Stephen Frail never came into the sensible thinking of anybody.

Pretty Boy
27-05-2011, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=ScottB;2813896]I think it's more he's an ex Owl, and clearly hopeless.

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. I[B]f we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.[QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous.

Do you have any idea how much electricity a fax machine uses. Rod the money grabber would never sanction such expense.