PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlads rant (part 2)

poolman
27-05-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110527/vr-part-2_2241384_2367783

What a plum, yesterday he wanted to know how the terrible end to the season happened

To-day he's congratulating them :bye:

greenteam
27-05-2011, 10:19 AM
nothing that guy does comes as a shock to me...maroon goon.:flag:

Peevemor
27-05-2011, 10:24 AM
It's not impossible to enhance and build national football on foreign investment. Local authorities get a decent income from Hearts. We have paid around £30 million of taxes and do not forget other companies who work with Hearts or businesses in the area that exist because the club is there.

I don't even know where to start ... :rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
27-05-2011, 10:26 AM
nothing that guy does comes as a shock to me...maroon goon.:flag:

"It's all the council's fault":faf:

"£30m in taxes":faf::faf::faf:

Cabbage East
27-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Copy and paste it into your post to stop these hideous mutants getting the website hits.

n Part 2 of his exclusive interview with Hearts News, Vladimir Romanov speaks directly to Hearts fans on his hopes for the new league structure and the importance of the next stage in Scottish football's development.

Regarding league reconstruction, I understand and fully support the aim to improve the structure of the league. However, this should be done not to please the "Old Firm" that rely on foreign players and have no big interest to develop and educate local players.
Article continues
Advertisement

Scottish football should not only think how much money we're getting for the media rights today but also what the game will look like tomorrow. Therefore my main target behind league reconstruction is the improvement and development of the youth teams and a competitive reserve league. A reserves league is very important for football development and there was a crime made against Scottish football when this league was abolished.

UBIG has made a significant investment into the club. And it is not just investment into the club but also to the economy of Edinburgh and Scottish football overall.

It's not impossible to enhance and build national football on foreign investment. Local authorities get a decent income from Hearts. We have paid around £30 million of taxes and do not forget other companies who work with Hearts or businesses in the area that exist because the club is there.

Local authorities should provide a proper infrastructure for development opportunities and a favourable climate for new investments. Otherwise, the investment in Scottish football will decrease.

If the authorities cannot provide good starting conditions and do not interfere with "state within a state" affairs, any business approach will not be able to improve the league in the long run. When there is a wrongdoing committed in Scotland nobody should close their eyes and hide their heads in the sand.

I believe that the country where football was born will produce a force, which will save it.

Once again, congratulations with the end of the season and will see you in European competition.

down the slope
27-05-2011, 10:28 AM
This is what the deluded think of this statement " Wow! The most coherent and accurate statement Vlad has ever made! Top marks Mr Romanov"
What are they on ?. He is nothing other than a rambling loony and they lap it up.

greenteam
27-05-2011, 10:31 AM
"It's all the council's fault":faf:

"£30m in taxes":faf::faf::faf:

They will be applying for housing benefits soon.
maroon goons talk so much dribble at times.:blah:

dangermouse
27-05-2011, 10:31 AM
do not forget other companies who work with Hearts or businesses in the area that exist because the club is there

But we will forget when we bugger off to our new out of town stadium. Double standards or what!

johnrebus
27-05-2011, 10:34 AM
The man is stark, staring bonkers.

marinello59
27-05-2011, 10:36 AM
This is what the deluded think of this statement " Wow! The most coherent and accurate statement Vlad has ever made! Top marks Mr Romanov"
What are they on ?. He is nothing other than a rambling loony and they lap it up.

To be fair that part may well be true.:greengrin
Still a load of rambling ******** though.

greenteam
27-05-2011, 10:40 AM
The man is stark, staring bonkers.

He really has no idea the dribble he talks. Like someone said He is happy to move away and leave these buisnesses with less profit. Worse than double standards I think.
But it does give us something to laugh about. :aok:

Big Frank
27-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Can't see much wrong with what he said.:confused:

Should we not be looking further ahead, ie to what Scottish Football will be like tomorrow?
Was it not a disservice done to scottish football when the reserve league was scrapped?
Isn't it right that any league reconstruction in Scotland helps us all and not tailored to benefit the ugly sisters?
Shouldn't the local and national authorities not be looking into our game and the monies generated by it?

Gatecrasher
27-05-2011, 10:43 AM
I think its rather funny he is making out like he is doing everyone a favour by keeping Hearts going :greengrin

truehibernian
27-05-2011, 10:43 AM
But we will forget when we bugger off to our new out of town stadium. Double standards or what!

Greggs, The Gorgie Fry and the Tynecastle Arms will be the one's that suffer. Have to say good chips in the Gorgie Fry......even if the staff look like Cartman, Kyle and Stan from South Park.

johnrebus
27-05-2011, 10:48 AM

Should we not be looking further ahead, ie to what Scottish Football will be like tomorrow?
Was it not a disservice done to scottish football when the reserve league was scrapped?
Isn't it right that any league reconstruction in Scotland helps us all and not tailored to benefit the ugly sisters?
Shouldn't the local and national authorities not be looking into our game and the monies generated by it?

Do you really believe that Mad King Bamba gives a flying one about Scottish Football?

This is the sort of pish that the Yam hordes want - or he thinks they want - to hear, whilst deflecting attention away from the things they should really be concerned about, eg the demise of Tynecastle.

:rolleyes:

greenteam
27-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Do you really believe that Mad King Bamba gives a flying one about Scottish Football?

This is the sort of pish that the Yam hordes want - or he thinks they want - to hear, whilst deflecting attention away from the things they should really be concerned about, eg the demise of Tynecastle.

I agree. Reads like hes going to be the saver of Scottish football. Its not what he says thats so wrong. Its his deluded impression that without him there would be no football in Scotland....Or am I the only one one that reads it like that?:wink:

Greentinted
27-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Love takin the piss out of him but in this case I will attempt objectivity and agree with what he says up until the word 'abolish' at the end of the second paragraph.

The rest, however, is the usual slavering nonsense to keep the deluded ones in their place. (£30m in taxes - erm thats only if you pay the bills and not all of that is local anyway - twat!)

Simply put, the man isnae right, but even the pathologically insane do come up with the odd sensibility - law of averages!

Big Frank
27-05-2011, 11:04 AM

So you would agree with his points then, the ones I highlighted ?

Why should we worry about what the yammish "should be concerned about" ? Us Hibbys seem to have more to say about their owner than they do.

I couldn't give a monkeys whether their owner "gives a flying one about Scottish Football" or not. A lot of what he is quoted as saying makes perfect sense.

Everytime he says something WE start foaming at the mouth!

greenteam
27-05-2011, 11:09 AM

Why should we worry about what the yammish "should be concerned about" ? Us Hibbys seem to have more to say about their owner than they do.

I couldn't give a monkeys whether their owner "gives a flying one about Scottish Football" or not. A lot of what he is quoted as saying makes perfect sense.

Er, yea. thats true, but in my defence he makes my blood boil just because of his deluded ideas about Hearts and that he aint spending money on Hibs.:greengrin

Ed De Gramo
27-05-2011, 11:13 AM

:top marks

Bring back the reserve league :agree:

johnrebus
27-05-2011, 11:29 AM

You miss my point entirely.

Whether the points he makes are true or not is irrelevant.

The fact that he is saying them is purely to keep himself onside with the 400,000, the actual content of his ramblings are not important.

If you want to bring the reserve league back then start another thread about it, rather than tie it to Romanov.

PS

The only one 'foaming at the mouth', is you.

Kojock
27-05-2011, 11:52 AM
The madness of Vlad must be rubbing off onto the support. I was speaking to one yesterday and asked him how he felt about leaving Tynie. He said that Hearts have outgrown Tynie and will need to build a 40000+ stadium.

Asked if they would fill it he was certain they would be sold out every game because of the quality of their recent signings. Asked how Hearts were going to be able to finance such a project he replied, "Vlads a billionaire and one of the wealthiest men in Europe."

He reckons they will dismantle Tynie and rebuild it filling in the corners to keep the greatest atmosphere in Britain alive.

They will split the OF next season then move on to greater things. I laughed at him and he got angry and said, "Your jealous because you are stuck at that monstrosity of a stadium at Easter Road"

I walked away not knowing whether to laugh at him or pity him. :faf:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-05-2011, 11:57 AM

I agree, he usually talks pish, but, he did have some valid pts as highlighted above.
He is still a Yam tw@t though!

iwasthere1972
27-05-2011, 12:37 PM
£30 million in taxes.

Can any financial wizards out there (or Sergey :wink:) confirm this. Would a business running at the losses that Hearts have be liable for so much tax or is Vlad speaking out of his :asshole:?

Cheers. :aok:

CropleyWasGod
27-05-2011, 01:41 PM
£30 million in taxes.

Can any financial wizards out there (or Sergey :wink:) confirm this. Would a business running at the losses that Hearts have be liable for so much tax or is Vlad speaking out of his :asshole:?

Cheers. :aok:

IMO, only Rates and Employer's NI would count as taxes that HMFC is due.

Such things as PAYE, Employer's NI and VAT shouldn't. HMFC, like most businesses, is merely a collector of them for HMRC.

However, in Yamanomics land, I can understand that the fact that HMFC has actually had to "pay" (yeah, I know, i know.... :rolleyes:) might lead some to think that it has generated all of that money itself.

On the basis of all of that, £30m over 5? years....£6m per year. Doubtful.

What are the rates at Tynie?

And.. ahem... there is no Employer's NI on the Employer's Benefit Trusts that some say HMFC have been using.

Big Frank
27-05-2011, 01:52 PM
You miss my point entirely.

Whether the points he makes are true or not is irrelevant.

The fact that he is saying them is purely to keep himself onside with the 400,000, the actual content of his ramblings are not important.

If you want to bring the reserve league back then start another thread about it, rather than tie it to Romanov.

PS

The only one 'foaming at the mouth', is you.

Superb post john. Top drawer.:aok:

MWHIBBIES
27-05-2011, 01:52 PM
He is a ****ing lunatic. He does not have clue but those yams clowns just clap and keep following the ''messiah'' because he taking them to champions league glory.

johnrebus
27-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Superb post john. Top drawer.:aok:

Well done!

I just knew you would see sense in the end!

:scarf:

Big Frank
27-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Well done!

I just knew you would see sense in the end!

:scarf:

I was blind.. now I can see :greengrin

Kaiser1962
27-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Their declared income over the past five years (including the £7.9m debt "forgiveness" (was that taxable?) but not including the DFE swaps) is £60.2m. They have posted humungous losses in that period which would affect their VAT repayments , despit the fact they collected it in the gate money, considerably I would imagine.

So they have paid 50% of their decared income in tax. Yip That'll be about right. :rolleyes:

IMO, only Rates and Employer's NI would count as taxes that HMFC is due.

Such things as PAYE, Employer's NI and VAT shouldn't. HMFC, like most businesses, is merely a collector of them for HMRC.

However, in Yamanomics land, I can understand that the fact that HMFC has actually had to "pay" (yeah, I know, i know.... :rolleyes:) might lead some to think that it has generated all of that money itself.

On the basis of all of that, £30m over 5? years....£6m per year. Doubtful.

What are the rates at Tynie?

And.. ahem... there is no Employer's NI on the Employer's Benefit Trusts that some say HMFC have been using.

CropleyWasGod
27-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Their declared income over the past five years (including the £7.9m debt "forgiveness" (was that taxable?) but not including the DFE swaps) is £60.2m. They have posted humungous losses in that period which would affect their VAT repayments , despit the fact they collected it in the gate money, considerably I would imagine.

So they have paid 50% of their decared income in tax. Yip That'll be about right. :rolleyes:

The VAT on £60m turnover would be, in round terms, about £10m. Deduct from that the VAT they have suffered, make that £8m due to HMRC.

Their wage bill in that period is, what, £80m? If they have been operating PAYE correctly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were due about £20m on that.

So you can see where the £30m comes from. I repeat, though, they haven't actually paid that. They have merely collected it from their customers and staff, and passed it on to HMRC.

Kevster81
27-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Greggs, The Gorgie Fry and the Tynecastle Arms will be the one's that suffer. Have to say good chips in the Gorgie Fry......even if the staff look like Cartman, Kyle and Stan from South Park.

Baguette express still flying the green flag in Gorgie hearts are going no where just another ramble from the nutter !!

BEEJ
27-05-2011, 05:17 PM
The VAT on £60m turnover would be, in round terms, about £10m. Deduct from that the VAT they have suffered, make that £8m due to HMRC.

Their wage bill in that period is, what, £80m? If they have been operating PAYE correctly, it wouldn't surprise me if they were due about £20m on that.

So you can see where the £30m comes from. I repeat, though, they haven't actually paid that. They have merely collected it from their customers and staff, and passed it on to HMRC.
Indeed. :agree: Basically any UK business could come out with a line like that in a poor and ill-informed attempt to impress.

It takes spin and the distortion of the truth down PBS way to ever more entertaining levels, IMHO.