PDA

View Full Version : Heard It Here First

AndersonGGTTH
27-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Girlfriend's dad was speaking to DR's dads best pal and he will either be going to crystal palace or watford and trying to sort a deal of roughly 10k-a-week:hnet:

JimBHibees
27-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Girlfriend's dad was speaking to DR's dads best pal and he will either be going to crystal palace or watford and trying to sort a deal of roughly 10k-a-week:hnet:

Personally think it would the best thing to happen in terms of Deek gets to try out a new league and earn decent money and Hibs maybe get a younger, hungrier player with something to prove at this level.

Stevie Reid
27-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Good luck to him, if that's the case - I'll always be thankful to Deek for his two spells at Hibs.

That's great money, maybe he can find his form and fitness and have a profitable 2-3 years and come back to us to finish his career.

Ritchie
27-05-2011, 10:48 AM
the rumour on the palace forum is that deek is going down there and that we are interested in bringing Dorman up here.

doubt thats true! why would dorman come back up here and take a reduced wage!?

JimBHibees
27-05-2011, 10:51 AM
the rumour on the palace forum is that deek is going down there and that we are interested in bringing Dorman up here.

Maybe wants to play games, would be a decent signing if that was the case IMO. Decent goal threat from midfield.

AndersonGGTTH
27-05-2011, 10:56 AM
thought dorman was decent then when he knew he was getting a move he played too poorly IMO

Captain Trips
27-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I like DR but I want and always will want what is best for Hibs, keeping a talent like his and seeing if he can recapture his form was for me worth a gamble, I am not going to get into another debate about if he is worth keeping or not it has been done to death for me 100% should be kept.

So for me this is not a good thing at all for Hibs, for DR it is a good move if true on both pocket and challenge and I see why he would give it a go but for me if true I am dissapointed on losing our top scorer for the 2nd season in a row.

Stevie Reid
27-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Maybe wants to play games, would be a decent signing if that was the case IMO. Decent goal threat from midfield.

:agree:

Dorman offered St. Mirren what De Graaf was supposed to offer us. Would be a very good signing IMO.

Cabbage East
27-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Uncle's brother's girlfriend's goldfish?

sleeping giant
27-05-2011, 11:03 AM

I was reading that forum and noticed a poster with the same username as me:eek:

I feel violated :sick:

Hibernia Na Eir
27-05-2011, 11:17 AM
What did hibs pay celtic for mr riordan? Was it not around £200K?

Beefster
27-05-2011, 11:38 AM

Yes please.

AndersonGGTTH
27-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Uncle's brother's girlfriend's goldfish?

no i will rpeat if you want.. My girlfriends dad spoke to DR's dad best pal ! no goldfish involved:thumbsup:

Jones28
27-05-2011, 11:56 AM
This is the best thing that could happen for Hibs, at the end of the day they come first.

Riordan has been a great servant to the club and will always be a favorite of mine, but he was not good enough last season IMHO

If he goes to CP he can try and prove himself at a higher level than Hibs, whilst bringing Dorman up here would be a great deal as he was terrific at St Mirren

yogibear1975
27-05-2011, 12:01 PM
This is the best thing that could happen for Hibs, at the end of the day they come first.

Riordan has been a great servant to the club and will always be a favorite of mine, but he was not good enough last season IMHO

If he goes to CP he can try and prove himself at a higher level than Hibs, whilst bringing Dorman up here would be a great deal as he was terrific at St Mirren

sky sports has indicated that Blackburn are looking at DR

hibee92
27-05-2011, 12:03 PM
thought dorman was decent then when he knew he was getting a move he played too poorly IMO

much like sol bamba...

iwasthere1972
27-05-2011, 12:22 PM

Good luck to him if he can get that kind of money. Hope he does well if he goes.

Blackburn want him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6954557,00.html

iwasthere1972
27-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I was reading that forum and noticed a poster with the same username as me:eek:

I feel violated :sick:

Saw that but he's only made about a thousand posts in 10 years so obviously not got as much to say as you. :greengrin

Jim44
27-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Good luck to him, if that's the case - I'll always be thankful to Deek for his two spells at Hibs.

That's great money, maybe he can find his form and fitness and have a profitable 2-3 years and come back to us to finish his career.

:agree: but no thanks for the last statement.Hopefully by then we might have managed to get out of the doldrums without the need to make meaningless, sentimental signings. If you're going Derek, good luck but leave it at that as far as Hibs are concerned.

Stevie Reid
27-05-2011, 01:41 PM
:agree: but no thanks for the last statement.Hopefully by then we might have managed to get out of the doldrums without the need to make meaningless, sentimental signings. If you're going Derek, good luck but leave it at that as far as Hibs are concerned.

I would never say never to Derek - and not for sentimental reasons.

erin go bragh
27-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Deeks had a poor season [11 league goals] but he still scored more goals in the spl than sutton [10] managed :greengrin , all the best deeks and thanks for the goals
ggtth