PDA

View Full Version : Adam Le Fondre

hibs4eve
25-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Just wondering how people are thinking he is coming to ER as it hasn't been in the paper or internet were have people been hearing this???

Barney McGrew
25-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Calderwood doesn't think he's coming, so I'd guess that's a pretty good indicator.

The Falcon
25-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Calderwood doesn't think he's coming, so I'd guess that's a pretty good indicator.

Maybe he dosent know :greengrin

hibs4eve
25-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Where did you hear this???

Edinburgh Green
25-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Someone signed him on champ manager and it snowballed from there.

Barney McGrew
25-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Where did you hear this???

From the horses mouth (and it's not Kevin Kyle I'm talking about :wink:)

hibee92
25-05-2011, 06:16 PM
no danger we could afford him in a bidding war with the championship teams that are after him...

frazeHFC
25-05-2011, 06:36 PM
A guy on football rumours just posted along the lines of, "this La Fondre business has been taken really seriously which is surprising, as it was me that started the rumour."

I had my hopes up too as i wanted us to get him. :rolleyes:

hibee92
25-05-2011, 06:37 PM
A guy on football rumours just posted along the lines of, "this La Fondre business has been taken really seriously which is surprising, as it was me that started the rumour."

I had my hopes up too as i wanted us to get him. :rolleyes:

football rumours is p1sh, even when someone says they made up p1sh, its probably p1sh that they made up the p1shy p1sh.

Hank Schrader
25-05-2011, 06:43 PM
If Adam Le Fondre signs for Hibs I'll share a naked bath with Gramo on Princes Street holding up the tram works....

....:offski:

frazeHFC
25-05-2011, 06:45 PM
One of my all time favourites from football rumours

"Hearts Nade off to Portsmouth for £14m" :taxi

And then of late with Hibs we are apparently signing Campbell, Alan Smith and Jay Bothroyd. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
25-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Hibs rarely let slip of potential players coming in....I think Sproule was the worst kept secret, but in general we really only know of a player coming in when it is officially announced, which is the best way to do it, THE HIBS WAY......

Kaiser1962
25-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Hibs rarely let slip of potential players coming in....I think Sproule was the worst kept secret, but in general we really only know of a player coming in when it is officially announced, which is the best way to do it, THE HIBS WAY......

Michael Hart..........:rolleyes:

since90plustwo
25-05-2011, 08:00 PM
wikipedia said he is in tals, and they usually have pretty correct sources..

MSK
25-05-2011, 08:02 PM
wikipedia said he is in tals, and they usually have pretty correct sources..Aye ..about as accurate as this place ..

Hank Schrader
25-05-2011, 08:15 PM
wikipedia said he is in tals, and they usually have pretty correct sources..

I could go on Adam Le Fondre's Wikipedia page and edit it to let everyone know he has the UK's largest collection of hairdryers, indulges in potholing as a hobby and is allergic to Bob Carolgees.

That's how accurate Wikipedia is. :rolleyes:

HibeeMG
25-05-2011, 08:35 PM
I could go on Adam Le Fondre's Wikipedia page and edit it to let everyone know he has the UK's largest collection of hairdryers, indulges in potholing as a hobby and is allergic to Bob Carolgees.

The hairdryers and the potholing I don't mind but being allergic to Bob Carolgees is definitely not Hibs class. I hope the scouting team do their homework on this guy! :wink:

Ernie Cobra
25-05-2011, 08:55 PM

top diving board luminous trunks.................thats how fantastic a dive that is!:rolleyes:

Hank Schrader
25-05-2011, 09:06 PM
top diving board luminous trunks.................thats how fantastic a dive that is!:rolleyes:

Cheers love :love ya!:

Hugs xx

IWasThere2016
25-05-2011, 09:42 PM
No chance of ALF at ER - none whatsoever.

steakbake
25-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Someone signed him on champ manager and it snowballed from there.

This is EXACTLY where it came from. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
25-05-2011, 10:59 PM

I'll flash you for a fiver if he does sign.

I can't quite believe I just wrote that :taxi

Aldo
26-05-2011, 08:58 AM

:agree:

aberhibsfc
26-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Someone had slapped a sentence regards him in talks with Hibs, it's not there now which is probably the correct situation.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him here. I'd also like to see Riordan stay and have two natural goalscorers but Gabriella talks pish, dreams don't come true. Well, not the ones I want anyway, now where did I put my lottery ticket.

Regards people pointing out that Clayton's been banging them away in the same division, different teams and different times. He was probably not ready for SPL level, still think he had something about him as I did re Makalamby too. Maybe I'm wrong, but these guys had potential, but we like to get stuck into folk.

I hope they both go on to do well.

Hooper banged them in down there also and he's not done too badly in the SPL.

Many thought Dobbie was Jobbie and look at him now.

GloriousHibs
28-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Le Fondre Wiki page says he signed a 2 year deal with Hibs yesterday. Just have to wait and see

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Le Fondre Wiki page says he signed a 2 year deal with Hibs yesterday. Just have to wait and see

I saw that but can anyone not update that page? Could be a wind up....I will wait until official notification comes out from Hibs before getting excited

Liam89
28-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Why the hell do people still think he will be coming to us? :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2011, 04:13 PM

"If you don't have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?"

Captain Sensible......

R'Albin
28-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Because Wiki said so :greengrin

MrSmith
28-05-2011, 05:19 PM
"If you don't have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?"

Captain Sensible......

No quite true!

He may have said the words but the phrase should be attributed to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Talk_%28song%29 :na na:
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Talk_%28song%29)

Bayern Bru
28-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Normally Hibs are linked with any striker who does well in the lower English leagues. I have never understood it. If a striker bangs in 25 goals for someone like Stockport or Torquay, all of a sudden Hibs are interested. When it is in fact true, it's not always good news, e.g. Clayton Donaldson.

It's easy to post a rumour on football-rumours, edit a wiki-page and sit back and watch everyone go tonto over what is simply a rumour and nothing else.

Anyone remember Paul Hartley last year? :wink:

fatbloke
28-05-2011, 05:58 PM

Signed a deal but not with Hibs - some wee English outfit.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Signed a deal but not with Hibs - some wee English outfit.

He never signed the contract using the same pen as Liam Miller did he?